Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:35:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️❄️ [ANN][BOUNTIES] 🔱 TRIDENT GROUP 🔱 - 25 Days of a Trident Christmas ❄️⚡️  (Read 13848 times)
Trident Group (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 07:32:02 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 02:59:27 PM by Trident Group

Trident Group

Financial freedom begins with Trident. Trust the Trident.

25 DAYS OF A TRIDENT CHRISTMAS
          ~ BOUNTY CAMPAIGN ~

THE CAMPAIGN

On the 25th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 25 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 task 1: Christmas riddle: What do elves learn in pre-school?

NOTE: PM Trident Group your reply here, don't give it away!

~Category 2 task 2: Follow us on Twitter here: https://twitter.com/TrustTheTrident, and retweet / favorite our last tweet regarding a Yobit listing! When the task concludes we will use a RNG to randomly select 25 of our followers who will all receive a reward.

~Category 2 task 3: Join our Telegram community chat here: https://t.me/TridentCommunity, when the task concludes we will use a RNG to randomly select 5 community members within the chat who will all receive a reward.

~Category 3 task(s): Create a YouTube video about Trident. Talk about the upcoming exchange listing, roadmap release, and upcoming develops. Submit proof via a PM here. All individuals who create a video spanning ATLEAST 2 minutes 30 seconds in length will all receive a large reward. This task will go on for the remainder of the week.

~Category 4 task(s): None today.

On the 24th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 24 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 task(s): Moved to Day 25.

~Category 3 task(s): Moved to Day 25.

~Category 4 task(s): None today.

On the 23rd Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 23 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was "Because he knows better than to try the back door"!  Grin Very few individuals managed to get this correct, congratulations to our 5 winners!

1. brokk
          2. gwensarah1
          3. Buich
          4. ishirut009
          5. kikipalmer

~Category 3 winner(s): Trident Comedy Contest:

1. ionutmarisca - submission:

"Me: Hey mom, I need some money.
          Mom: What for?
          Me: I just need them for Trident.
          Mom: ...so proud of you son, you finally overcome your fear of going to the dentist and you're investing in your health.
          Me: Yeah, I'm definitely investing in my health..."

2. GoGone - sumbission:
          "Near future. The CEO of Gladius, the CEO of Jibrel and the CEO of Trident Group enter a bar.

They sit down and the Gladius guy opens his laptop.
          'I bet for a thousand bucks that GLA will be at +50%.'
          He checks the exchange rate, and... indeed it's even +60%.
          He smiles and looks at the rest.

Then Jibrels CEO checks his laptop and says the same.
          He looks at the screen and starts laughing viciously.
          'Mwahaha JNT is up +120%!'

Finally Tridents CEO opens his laptop.
          The rates show up right away and he looks startled.
          'Ehh it's +20%' he says.

The two other high five each other and Jibrels guy orders drinks.

Tridents guy fumbles a bit at the setting and then he starts to laugh.
          The two CEO's gather round the laptop.
          'What's so funny?'

'Look at this' he chuckles 'its indeed +20%.....

compared to JNT!!!  Grin Grin"

3. Zerogreens - submission:

"*I am on the phone with my crypto buddy discussing portfolios and Junior overhears my end of the conversation.

Me: l think I am going to dump them all. I have really fallen for Trident.
          Friend (on phone): You don't say?
          Me: Trident has been treating me so well, I even bought a new house secretly because of Trident.
          Friend (on phone): Your wife doesn't know?
          Me: No, I have not told my wife.
          Friend (on phone): How about other tokens, how are you investing these days?
          Me: I split all I have into two, they will get half and Trident will get the other half.
          Friend (on phone): When will you tell your wife about the new house?
          Me: I will tell wifey about the new house on Christmas, and after we discuss it, I think I will go with Trident all the way.
          Friend (on phone): What? You mean you will put all your money on Trident?
          Me: Yes I will go with Trident. I trust in Trident!

*Later a teary-eyed wife confronts me holding my three kids on Christmas morning.

Wifey: So are you really going to dump all of us for Trident?
          Me: What?
          Wifey: Junior heard all you said over the phone!"

Note: Reply to this thread with your answer!

~Category 4 winner(s): On-going.

On the 22nd Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 answer(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 22 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 task 1 answer: Answer was a snowflake!

1. gwensarah1
          2. kudil
          3. cbob1911
          4. avroraviva
          5. OzenPark25
          6. bullet22
          7. ishirut009
          8. aervin11
          9. Fuzzyma
          10. marren_06

~Category 2 task 2 answer: Answer was "The Christmas Song"

1. gwensarah1
          2. kudil
          3. bullet22
          4. avroraviva
          5. ishirut009
          6. Buich
          7. GoGone
          8. cryptoaddictchie
          9. Cobalt17
          10. dincryptoo

~Category 3 answer(s): Winners will be announced tomorrow, delayed a day.

~Category 4 answer(s): Carried over to the next day.

On the 21st Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 answer(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 21 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 task 1 answer(s): The correct order was Prancer, Cupid, Rudolph, Dasher, Blitzen, Vixen, Comet, Donder, Dancer!

1. aervin11
          2. cryptoaddictchie
          3. Buich
          4. avroraviva
          5. Zerogreens
          6. gwensarah1
          7. ishirut009
          8. isabellapeters
          9. GoGone
          10. colduro

~Category 2 task 2 answer(s): Answer was The Santa Clause!

1. brokk
          2. cryptoaddictchie
          3. Buich
          4. avroraviva
          5. Zerogreens
          6. gwensarah1
          7. kalunomics
          8. shiyuu
          9. bullet22
          10. colduro

~Category 3 answer(s): Winners will be announced tomorrow, delayed a day.

~Category 4 answer(s): Carried over to the next day.

On the 20th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 20 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Dreidel!

1. Cromozi1
          2. Buich
          3. kudil
          4. Inkarias
          5. GoGone
          6. shiyuu
          7. ionutmarisca
          8. ishirut009
          9. cuenzy
          10. avroraviva

~Category 3 winner(s): Winners will be announced tomorrow!

~Category 4 winner(s): Carried over to the next day.

On the 19th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s):See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 19 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Ornament!

1. cryptoaddictchie
          2. brokk
          3. cuenzy
          4. cbob1911
          5. GoGone
          6. gwensarah1
          7. isabellapeters
          8. aervin11
          9. kikipalmer

~Category 3 task(s): Write a post about Trident Group on a media outlet of your choosing. It must be at least 250 words in length, with links provided for readers to access various facets of the token (think BTT threads, Twitter, Telegram, website etc). You must also PM or E-mail us a link to your post. We will pick 3 winners for this, all of which will receive a very generous reward! Good luck!

~Category 4 task(s): Spread the word that Trident is now listed on Stocks.Exchange, and let us know when/where you have done so with proof. We may reward the first who do this!  Wink

On the 18th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 18 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Stocking! (Only Jr. Members and above)

1. GoGone
          2. cbob1911
          3. thisisverypointless
          4. cuenzy
          5. Zerogreens
          6. cryptoaddictchie
          7. aervin11

~Category 3 winner(s): Write a post about Trident Group on a media outlet of your choosing. It must be at least 250 words in length, with links provided for readers to access various facets of the token (think BTT threads, Twitter, Telegram, website etc). You must also PM or E-mail us a link to your post. We will pick 3 winners for this, all of which will receive a very generous reward! Good luck!

~Category 4 winner(s): Spread the word that Trident is now listed on Stocks.Exchange, and let us know when/where you have done so with proof. We may reward the first who do this!  Wink

On the 17th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 17 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): None for today.

~Category 3 winner(s): None for today.

~Category 4 winner(s): None for today.

On the 16th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 16 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was ice!

1. purenarcotic   
          2. OzenPark25   
          3. Inkarias   
          4. KristianSH27   
          5. warrenbuffet786a   
          6. GoGone   
          7. cbob1911   
          8. thisisverypointless   
          9. kudil   
          10. marren_06   

~Category 3 winner(s): None.

~Category 4 winner(s): Spread the word that Trident is now listed on Stocks.Exchange, and let us know when/where you have done so with proof. We may reward the first who do this!  Wink

On the 15th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 15 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was snow!

1. yuvox
          2. salman96
          3. Carisba
          4. marren_06
          5. Inkarias
          6. terencio
          7. OzenPark25
          8. cryptoaddictchie
          9. brokk
          10. cbob1911

~Category 4 winner(s): Carried over to the 16th, you can still enter if you would like to!

On the 14th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 14 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was "Elf on the shelf"! Only 2 individuals out of over 50 submissions were correct, congratulations!

1. Buich
          2. cuenzy

~Category 4 winner(s): None.

On the 13th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 13 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Bad Santa!

1. salman96
          2. ttnguyen085
          3. Cromozi1
          4. brokk
          5. cbob1911
          6. kudil
          7. thisisverypointless
          8. cryptoaddictchie
          9. warrenbuffet786a
          10. Buich

~Category 3 winner(s): Answer was "Willie"!

1. Arxa9 - 500 TRDT
          2. Buich - 500 TRDT
          3. brokk - 500 TRDT

~Category 4 winner(s): None.

On the 12th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 12 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): None today. Bounty will resume tomorrow.

~Category 3 winner(s):

1. Aizzaku - 2000 TRDT
          2. Fuzzyma - 1000 TRDT
          3. Constanntine - 750 TRDT

~Category 4winner(s): Winner is Aizzaku!

On the 11th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 11 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): None today.

~Category 3 winner(s): This task ended. 3rd place will receive 750 TRDT, 2nd place 1000 TRDT, and 1st place will receive 2000 TRDT (valued at ~$2,000). The task: Our Twitter background photo is in desperate need of a re-vamp. So, we have decided to reward the community members who create the best banner background image with the Trident symbol, “Trust the Trident”, and any creative additives that you may like to put on it to make it look “cool”. Submit photos to us via our email HERE. The top 3 submissions will all receive rewards, and our #1 pick will receive a category 4 reward.

~Category 4 winner(s): The winner of our category 3 task will receive this reward.

On the 10th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 10 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was the Grinch!

1. Inkarias
          2. tass82bit03
          3. avroraviva
          4. kudil
          5. Oerni79
          6. marren_06
          7. cuenzy
          8. GoGone
          9. thisisverypointless
          10. cbob1911

~Category 3 winner(s): This task ended. 3rd place will receive 750 TRDT, 2nd place 1000 TRDT, and 1st place will receive 2000 TRDT (valued at ~$2,000). The task: Our Twitter background photo is in desperate need of a re-vamp. So, we have decided to reward the community members who create the best banner background image with the Trident symbol, “Trust the Trident”, and any creative additives that you may like to put on it to make it look “cool”. Submit photos to us via our email HERE. The top 3 submissions will all receive rewards, and our #1 pick will receive a category 4 reward.

~Category 4 winner(s): The winner of our category 3 task will receive this reward.

On the 9th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 9 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Christmas Tree!

1. Oerni79
          2. fairy_fries
          3. tass82bit03
          4. avroraviva
          5. cryptoaddictchie
          6. GreatGeneral
          7. atronax
          8. cbob1911
          9. ttnguyen085
          10. purplesugar

~Category 3 winner(s): This task will end TODAY AT MIDNIGHT TOMORROW EST. 3rd place will receive 750 TRDT, 2nd place 1000 TRDT, and 1st place will receive 2000 TRDT (valued at ~$2,000). The task: Our Twitter background photo is in desperate need of a re-vamp. So, we have decided to reward the community members who create the best banner background image with the Trident symbol, “Trust the Trident”, and any creative additives that you may like to put on it to make it look “cool”. Submit photos to us via our email HERE. The top 3 submissions will all receive rewards, and our #1 pick will receive a category 4 reward.

Note: Your image will be featured on our Twitter.

On the 8th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 8 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was National Lampoons Christmas Vacation!

1. dark_trader
          2. skanladoshkanlat
          3. tass82bit03
          4. atronax
          5. Oerni79   
          6. GreatGeneral
          7. ishirut009
          8. Cromozi1
          9. warrenbuffet786a
          10. cbob1911

~Category 3 winner(s): This task will end on Sunday the 10th of December. 3rd place will receive 750 TRDT, 2nd place 1000 TRDT, and 1st place will receive 2000 TRDT (valued at ~$2,000). The task: Our Twitter background photo is in desperate need of a re-vamp. So, we have decided to reward the community members who create the best banner background image with the Trident symbol, “Trust the Trident”, and any creative additives that you may like to put on it to make it look “cool”. Submit photos to us via our email HERE. The top 3 submissions will all receive rewards, and our #1 pick will receive a category 4 reward.

~Category 4 task(s): The winner of our category 3 task will receive this reward.

On the 7th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 7 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Elf!

1. cryptoaddictchie
          2. aizzaku
          3. nepaara
          4. salman96
          5. maruf11
          6. Bttzed03
          7. rosezionjohn
          8. atronax
          9. theca007
          10. warrenbuffet786a

~Category 3 winner(s): This task will end on Sunday the 10th of December. 3rd place will receive 750 TRDT, 2nd place 1000 TRDT, and 1st place will receive 2000 TRDT (valued at ~$2,000). The task: Our Twitter background photo is in desperate need of a re-vamp. So, we have decided to reward the community members who create the best banner background image with the Trident symbol, “Trust the Trident”, and any creative additives that you may like to put on it to make it look “cool”. Submit photos to us via our email HERE. The top 3 submissions will all receive rewards, and our #1 pick will receive a category 4 reward.

On the 6th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 6 tab at the bottom of the sheet).

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was "puddle"!

1. nepaara
          2. salman96
          3. kudil
          4. amshri
          5. darkrise
          6. marren_06
          7. Cromozi1
          8. GreatGeneral
          9. purplesugar
          10. Fuzzyma

On the 5th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 5 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Create a Trident meme! Send all submissions to tridentteam@yahoo.com . Our 10 favorite submissions will all receive 500 TRDT and will be featured here. Good luck!

1. Mini mouse
          2. Viksi9t
          3. Pierro Arena
          4. Fuzzyma
          5. ishirut009

On the 4th Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 4 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Candle!

1. GreatGeneral
          2. nepaara
          3. Nellytjie
          4. kudil
          5. midvoc
          6. DU3O
          7. yuvox
          8. minldem
          9. mainethegreat
          10. charsen23

NOTE: If you won and haven't PM'd us your ETH address please do so to receive your reward.

~Category 3 winner(s): Winners will be announced Sunday the 9th of December. Our first place winner will receive 2000 TRDT! (valued at ~$2,000!)

~Category 4 winner(s): Sunday, December 9th.

On the 3rd Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE (make sure you click the Day 3 tab at the bottom of the sheet)

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Silent Night!

1. cbob1911
          2. ttnguyen085
          3. thisisverypointless
          4. Buich

~Category 3 winner(s): Winners will be announced Sunday the 10th of December. Our first place winner will receive 2000 TRDT! (valued at ~$2,000!)

~Category 4 winner(s): Sunday, December 9th.

On the 2nd Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spreadsheet HERE

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Eggnog!

1. purplesugar
          2. cbob1911
          3. brokk
          4. Buich
          5. Muggie
          6. btcmacroecon

~Category 3 winner(s): Category 3 task from day 1 will carry over to today so that all individuals who wish to participate may do so.

~Category 4 winner(s):  Category 4 task from yesterday will carry over to today so that all individuals who wish to participate may do so.

On the 1st Day of a Trident Christmas

~Category 1 winner(s): See the spread sheet HERE

~Category 2 winner(s): Answer was Home Alone 2!

1. bachvs
          2. Cromozi1
          3. buwaytress
          4. thisisverypointless
          5. Oni89
          6. Muggie
          7. Buich
          8. flightofthebumblebee
          9. Devanomrz
          10. mmmmyah

~Category 3 winner(s): Category 3 task from day 1 will carry over to today so that all individuals who wish to participate may do so.

~Category 4 winner(s): Category 4 task from yesterday will carry over to today so that all individuals who wish to participate may do so.

Why are we doing this?

The reason we chose to take this approach towards our token distribution was quite simple really. We wanted to share the holiday season with our community, and further, we do not want to sell tokens but rather distribute them to our members free of charge. This campaign allows us to do so as well as have a bit of fun and get to know you all in the process! However, when the campaign/distribution end we will progress forward with the roadmap and begin development on various technical aspects of the project initially, and the rest thereafter.

ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN

We have decided to create our official bounty campaign with the festive spirit in mind to distribute the remaining 12.5% - 25% of the circulating supply (250,000 - 500,000 TRDT) to our awesome community. Although Trident is a fairly new project, we have seen phenomenal growth in the past few days and a ton of activity/involvement from the community. And it seems that everyone would like a slice of the trident supply, so to reward you for placing your trust in us and because it’s the best time of the year again Smiley we will be giving away a TON of BIG rewards that everyone will have the opportunity to receive.
          Most would agree that the holiday season is one of the best of the year, and as such we would like to celebrate it with all of you! The 25 days of a Trident Christmas will be an ongoing bounty campaign beginning tomorrow, December 1st. Any and everyone will be eligible to take part, and many rewards will be up for grabs. Some of which will be easy to achieve while others may take some luck and/or skill. That being said… may the odds be ever in your favor.  Wink

Campaign pre-requirements:

• You SHOULD tell others to join this campaign, as the more people who join the larger the rewards the team will be able to give out. And plus, the more the merrier right?

• You MUST have fun! We want you all to enjoy this bounty campaign and the Christmas season in its entirety, so we will make the contests fun, interesting, maybe even challenging and finally co-op / team oriented so you guys will be able to help each other out and earn rewards together. You may even make some friends in the community along the way!

Campaign Categories:

Category 1:

This is the simplest of the 4 categories to enroll in and further ensure eligibility. All you will have to do for this task is accurately fill out and complete the Bounty Form. This will be first come first serve, so only a specified allotment of individuals who sign up first will be granted rewards. We will post the list of successful applicants for each day, meaning if there are 1,250 spots only the first 1,250 to sign up will be granted into this category and only 50 of those 1,250 will be posted and rewarded each day. Unfortunately, you will not be notified of your successful submission until the day upon which you are to receive your bounty reward. So stay up-to-date via this thread or our Twitter.

Category 2:

Category 2 is a HOLIDAY ONLY category, meaning all tasks will in some way relate to Christmas and the holiday season. These tasks will be fairly straight-forward and semi-simple to complete. However, they may involve a certain degree of creativity and skill if one wishes to be granted the rewards. This category will typically require individuals to post something somewhere in a manner that coincides with what we are requesting. For example, we may post a riddle one day and if you wish to get the reward you must be one of the first 10 to answer it correctly. We will notify the list of winners promptly the following day.

Category 3:

Category 3 tasks offer large rewards but require not only creativity and skill, but luck as well. For example, we may on a given day put up a category 3 bounty for the best YouTube video about Trident Group. We may require that you post it in a way that relates to something else like for example Christmas. We may even place a bounty for the most comedic YouTube / Blog / Forum posts. But these will need to be lengthy and well thought out in order to even be considered. The team will vote and decide which video(s)/ post(s) we like the best and those community members will be announced the following day and rewarded.

Category 4:

Category 4 is a miscellaneous category. Meaning the tasks that we may set forth most likely will be random and/or un-correlated to previous tasks. These tasks could be as simple as being a helpful community member and committing random acts of kindness to others. The Trident team takes great pride in its community and the genuine positivity of its members, and as such we would like to reward individuals for conducting themselves in that manner.

REWARDS:

Category 1: 100-200 TRDT x 1,250 spots total / 50 spots per day = 125,000min - 250,000max TRDT rewards.

Category 2: 250-500 TRDT x 250 spots total / 10 spots per day = 62,500min - 125,000max TRDT rewards.

Category 3: 500-1000 TRDT x 125 spots total / 5 spots per day = 62,500min - 125,000max TRDT rewards.

Category 4:
          TBA, who doesn't like surprises?

...to be continued...[/list][/list][/list][/list]
          Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
          Merit: 250

View Profile
          November 30, 2017, 07:36:17 PM

Can't wait to participate on this wonderful project. Keep it up!  Cool
          bachvs

Activity: 112
          Merit: 10

View Profile
          November 30, 2017, 07:43:37 PM

trust the trident!!!

ho ho ho, i'm waiting for my sweet candy here.
          happy holidays!

C
          What is C?
          etin06

Activity: 285
          Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
          November 30, 2017, 08:18:21 PM

Nice concept by the dev. With you focus and creativity the moon will be the starting point for this project. I have no other choice than to TRUST THE TRIDENT!!!
          officerpants

Activity: 28
          Merit: 1

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:04:43 PM

This is an obligatory comment per the rules of the bounty.  Hopefully great things come from this and people get excited about it!
          Muggie

Activity: 84

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:05:43 PM
          Last edit: December 02, 2017, 04:22:31 AM by Muggie

Christmas fever is here.  Bounties are well explained so lets do this guys. Trust the trident . Act now!  Do  the trident back ground and my answer for category 2  - i sent in pm .

TRIDENT through the snow
          On a one horse open sleigh
          O'er the fields we go,
          Laughing all the way

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells,
          Jingle all the way!
          Oh, What fun it is to ride
          In a one horse open sleigh.

Merry christmas HO HO HO !😊
          egeezy

Activity: 11

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:07:56 PM

Nice idea developer, happy to be part of this Christmas bounty project..
          SidharthMalhotra

Activity: 222
          Merit: 100

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:09:07 PM

First ever X-mas special bounty campaign for the season.
          I hope everyone will enjoy this and for everyone please support this project by spreading the news about it.
          All the best team.
          denisslo

Activity: 46

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:10:37 PM

Awesome! Always happy to be able to get some more tokens of an amazing project. Keep up the good work!
          zhent12

Activity: 406

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

nice project dev. christmas is near. a gift like this to us is the best gift one can have this year
          jeepuerit

Activity: 306
          Merit: 15

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:10:49 PM

This is a great project, hope will be success.
          Blazing1259

Activity: 19

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:11:19 PM

Go go
          Wishing you goodluck
          Support you guys to the moon
          darkmatter45

Activity: 49

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:11:38 PM

Looking like a great project! Hope to get involved!
          Junix26

Activity: 158

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:12:53 PM

Looking forward to this project .. goodluck dev Wink Cheesy
          cbob1911

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
          December 01, 2017, 05:13:22 PM

This sounds quite entertaining, just in time for the holidays.  Thanks for setting this up.  

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬   
          ▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
          ▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
          fikfik07

Activity: 2

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

this great project, i wish to be a good project and go to moon!!
          Jelle18

Activity: 67

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:14:14 PM

Nice idea, first ever Christmas bounty campaign
          frhtzn

Activity: 7

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:16:35 PM

good great bounty form.look  like easy
          disantes

Activity: 238
          Merit: 11

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:17:52 PM

im here brothers i was and i will TRDT = TRy Dont Talk , so i can t  Grin

D5zHUrjLZSK8AjkzUwvRoNqbbxmfN51tAn
          Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
          December 01, 2017, 05:18:41 PM

This is a great project! Goood luck! Cool
          Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 56 »
            Print  

Jump to: