Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [2017-11-30] Bitcoin price fall: Is it the beginning of the end?  (Read 254 times)
jekjekman (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:40:16 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 10:33:22 AM by jekjekman

Rotorua journalist Alison King started investing in Bitcoin in August.

She has been in the UK for about a year, returning to New Zealand next month. So far, she's put in about £400 of her own money into Bitcoin and has seen her account with UAE-based trading firm USI-Tech rise to be worth £1000.

"I'm currently getting $25 a day in return but I reinvest. I'll start to withdraw that when it hits $150, it sounds like a long time but by rebuying with my returns and the compound effect that will only be a couple of months," she said.

"USI-Tech pay out 140 per cent on your capital buy-in, it's a much better deal than with any bank and so many places are accepting Bitcoin as payment these days it made sense to me...  Just yesterday someone posted that they could quit their job at 32 as they were getting £700 a day back. I don't expect that much but I know it will mean the difference in part-time and full-time work."

READ MORE

I don't think that it is the beginning of the end, it is normal for the price to have several correction after a common threshold was met. There are people who opted to sell their coins of course but I believe there are more people who believes that it is just the beginning of something big.
Guardian.P

Activity: 609
Merit: 255

Pandora's Tokens Bounties

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 01:26:05 AM

I do not think that this is the beginning of the end, but an ordinary panic. The resulting in the aftermath Bitcoin fever, when the bad news evokes these consequences. If you scream a bomb, then everyone will fall full, although you had a look of admiration than that
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:32:19 AM

I do not think that this is the beginning of the end, but an ordinary panic. The resulting in the aftermath Bitcoin fever, when the bad news evokes these consequences. If you scream a bomb, then everyone will fall full, although you had a look of admiration than that

Only the newbies and uninitiated with Bitcoin will ever think that a small dip can be the beginning of the end. In fact, this is just the beginning of something much bigger for Bitcoin. What we are seeing right now is an expected correction after successfully having a big bull run. Anybody can get tired and Bitcoin is never an exemption. Right now, it is just gathering some needed energy for another surge later if not within this month then am sure early part of 2018.

Looking at the history of Bitcoin, it had been to many ups and downs and every time there is a dip or even a 'crash' Bitcoin managed to get back on its feet and soar again. A dip then is not something to worry about as it is a mechanism for the coin to deflect possible bubble burst. A dip is what many are waiting for so they can get in at a lower price...and that is just a wise investment decision.
ChromaticStar

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:38:42 AM

Rotorua journalist Alison King started investing in Bitcoin in August.

She has been in the UK for about a year, returning to New Zealand next month. So far, she's put in about £400 of her own money into Bitcoin and has seen her account with UAE-based trading firm USI-Tech rise to be worth £1000.

"I'm currently getting $25 a day in return but I reinvest. I'll start to withdraw that when it hits $150, it sounds like a long time but by rebuying with my returns and the compound effect that will only be a couple of months," she said.

"USI-Tech pay out 140 per cent on your capital buy-in, it's a much better deal than with any bank and so many places are accepting Bitcoin as payment these days it made sense to me...  Just yesterday someone posted that they could quit their job at 32 as they were getting £700 a day back. I don't expect that much but I know it will mean the difference in part-time and full-time work."

READ MORE:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/99391269/bitcoin-price-fall-is-it-the-beginning-of-the-end

Someone should tell Alison she's investing in a ponzi scheme. They've been popping up all around cryptoland for a while now. Bitcoin is not a ponzi, but USI-Tech is.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:35:35 AM

It's normal for bitcoin to behave like that. Maybe for newcomers, they'll believe easily and start panicking. Bitcoin is volatile and people are just finding the right time to spread fud like this moment when bitcoin suddenly fell down a bit from $10k to $9k.
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:55:49 AM

Who might be interested in the opinion about bitcoin journalist who put £ 400? It seems to me that the bankers began a large-scale attack in the media in order to curb the growing popularity of bitcoin. They feel that bitcoins lose in the competitive struggle and aim to prepare public opinion for the corrupt government was about to ban bitcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: