Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:52:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need a bitcoin loan of .5 - 1 btc  (Read 328 times)
brandonbs_21 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:01:51 PM

Looking for a loan will return 100 percent interest so if you loan me 1 btc i will return 2 within 30 days. I am willing to provide any collateral that the lender request. Yes I realize I am new here that why i will send you my id and everything. I am looking for a loan so i can start my business. If I don't get it, I understand. Thanks for reading
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:09:50 PM

Looking for a loan will return 100 percent interest so if you loan me 1 btc i will return 2 within 30 days. I am willing to provide any collateral that the lender request. Yes I realize I am new here that why i will send you my id and everything. I am looking for a loan so i can start my business. If I don't get it, I understand. Thanks for reading
Since you already mentioned that you are willing to provide a collateral, how about posting it in public on what type of collateral are you planning to use so lenders will not waste their time in sending you a PM asking you the same question. Just in case you are not aware of what are the accepted of collateral's here, try reading this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.msg6311902#msg6311902
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 08:24:02 PM

Nobody wants your ID. (But you can send me everything if you like  Cheesy)
Lenders want stable altcoin collateral. Tell us what you've got, we'll tell you what we can do.

Do you realize you won't receive anything without a proper and solid collateral ?
brandonbs_21 (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:01:01 PM

Lenders want stable altcoin collateral. Tell us what you've got, we'll tell you what we can do.

Do you realize you won't receive anything without a proper and solid collateral ?

Ya it all good nevermind i am just gonna close this i dont got enough collateral all i got is cash in a savings account that i can take out if needed but i see your point. That why i am just going to close this
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:38:06 AM

Ya it all good nevermind i am just gonna close this i dont got enough collateral all i got is cash in a savings account that i can take out if needed but i see your point. That why i am just going to close this

I wonder why you even opened this thread if you had no collateral to even satisfy the debt to begin with. Play stupid games in this forum and you'll win some stupid prizes, I personally don't even go near this section as I'm not too fond of loans. I'd rather create a product or provide a service. I once saw a guy get his kidney taken out with no anesthesia. But I'm proud of you, no one here had to put hands on you before you came clean. People end up doing some crazy cannibalistic crap when they go missing some money.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: