Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin cash is a new value? Are you gonna buy?  (Read 191 times)
TaKlarPH (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

•Bitcoin Cash is a value lower than bitcoin. What are your thoughts about bitcoin?

•Are you one of those people who bought bitcoin cash and see that it will be like bitcoin someday?

As for me I am going to buy but I need to see you thoughts about bitcoin cash
LightSide

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:27:53 PM

•Bitcoin Cash is a value lower than bitcoin. What are your thoughts about bitcoin?

•Are you one of those people who bought bitcoin cash and see that it will be like bitcoin someday?

I don't think BC will ever became as good and great as BTC does.
Is it just a mirror coin of BTC itself.
I encourage people to just buy BTC and take advatanges on incoming forks to sell mirror coins and get bitcoin instead.
seizetehday5

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:57:11 PM

No I am not going to buy any BCH even if the price was $1 because I hate the idea behind it and everything they represent. Only one true king in cryptos and that is BTC all hail the king Grin!

MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:04:03 PM

Nope, I'm not going to touch BCH even with a broomstick. It might get pumped to stratospheric heights by speculators but actual value is near zero as it doesn't add any value to the cryptosphere.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:08 PM

To be perfectly honest, I invested in BCH not because I believe in it but instead I believe that the value of BCH will go up and I was not wrong when I bought some when it was still very much below from the current price and dump it when I see that Bitcoin is making leaps and bounds and alts are starting to turn red.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:14 PM

Bitcoin Cash is just an altcoin and should only be treated like that. As for me, I would not buy it now. It has been in a constant downtrend since six days. And when I say constant, it is not an euphemism. Just look at the chart, it is a nice sharp downtrend.
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:08:27 PM

If you're looking to buy Bitcoin Cash, just know that you are buying an Altcoin.
Bitcoin cash is good, we have seen it hit an ATH recently, it might be cool for a long term hold.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:07 PM

Bitcoin will never replace by a free coin. Remember, bitcoincash is a free coin. Even now the price is growing, I don't think it can be on top of bitcoin price. If someday bitcoin will replace by another coin, I believe it will not bitcoincash. Imho

_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:22 PM

When i first time have seen your post btc had the same value as few days ago... So the price were low very short time. As i thought, it was like a "break" or just correction on exchange. I don't have BTC but it will be never the same as bitcoin, but of course the price may be higer.We ll see.
Silber

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:16:46 PM

nope
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:29:03 PM

I am not actively buying BitcoinCash, however I do believe that it can be a long-term alternative to perform transactions at low cost and quickly that currently bitcoin can no longer satisfy. It is definitely an altcoin that will never displace the bitcoin, but it will accompany it to complement its functions, since in the long term bitcoin will only have the store of value function.

Meanwhile, I continue to hold the BCH that I got during fork since I know they still have room to increase their value.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: