Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Day Trade  (Read 866 times)
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:53:18 PM

Bitcoin pricing are going trough a rollercoaster right now. Are you taking advantage of these ups and downs day trading?

I'm not day trader because I have bad experience and that's enough. Loss almost 40% from my money and make me really " panic ". I choose to use long time period ( week - month ), it's more safe and make me have plenty of time to rest. But if you're a brave trader I think you should take part because a lot opportunity to make money in this situation. Day trader is not my skill, so have a nice day to you.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
lostinbtc

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:55:37 PM

alt coin day trading makes much more sense not particularly bitcoin but thats just my personal opinion
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:09:48 PM

I would love to do it, but I don't have bitcoins at all, I invested all my little capital into altcoins which I just hold for now, cause of the price does not change too much as bitcoin's price. Bitcoin is perfect thing for daily trading, the price is changing so fast and so deep that you can earn good amount of money daily even with 1 BTC! Can't imagine what kind of profit do those people who own 10-100-1000 BTC! Shocked
farhaan

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:21:20 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2017, 07:42:53 AM by farhaan

Bitcoin pricing are going trough a rollercoaster right now. Are you taking advantage of these ups and downs day trading?
I think that day trading would best suit altcoins and not bitcoin.Bu i think bitcoin price is surging high continuously and would not be profitable or day trading.To make profits in day trading,you should set a profit margin of low percentage since you are going to re invest and repeat the trading frequently within a day.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:28:47 PM

I'm not day trader because I have bad experience and that's enough. Loss almost 40% from my money and make me really " panic ". I choose to use long time period ( week - month ), it's more safe and make me have plenty of time to rest. But if you're a brave trader I think you should take part because a lot opportunity to make money in this situation. Day trader is not my skill, so have a nice day to you.

Not only to you bro. Almost every person will had this bad experience in trading but you have to over come from that. You will find the good money in trading but you have to choose the right coin in your exchange account. If you invested in all the coins means also you will not get enough money as a profit. So for that you have to watch the price chart of every currency frequently. That will give better experience you will also can profit in daily basis.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

Day trading bitcoin is very dangerous with bitcoin I think.but now bitcoin price up and down very frequently it will can profit in daily basis.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

At this point, day trading bitcoin is like taking the highest risk of all. I have rather just shifted my attention on alts for now since they have had a little correction and huge dip, I guess and that for me should be enough and less risky as they start having some huge boost up and down for now.

There is a huge uncertainty surrounding bitcoin right now as to which direction it is heading to, but the best is to just relax and see.
parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:38:31 PM

I did a few swing trades amongst all the extreme craziness where there were pretty much 10% swings every 30 minute candle, only making 2-3% each time but still overall I grew my funds by maybe 10-15% which was a nice result. It was very volatile though so it's not advisable for those who are not interested in taking any risks.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: