Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you show your idea  (Read 719 times)
HALLASTERA (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:49:36 PM

Comrades, Lets keep many ideas about using blockchain technology in real life: B2B , P2R in one thread.
I want to create something interesting or change something old) Maybe someone of us will read good idea and then will try to release it.
Hodl_lady

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:24:25 AM

Hello! I have one idea.
A project about crypto will and crypto inheritance.
I discuss with different crypto enthusiasts and everybody tells it's really needed. But nobody have found working system in this sphere. Maybe, smbd is developing it - maybe, even few teams... It would be nice to see this idea realised. Smiley
HALLASTERA (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:06:38 AM

Hello! I have one idea.
I discuss with different crypto enthusiasts and everybody tells it's really needed. But nobody have found working system in this sphere. Maybe, smbd is developing it - maybe, even few teams... It would be nice to see this idea realised. Smiley
You mean in use crypto inheritance in real life? Everybody can use memory ledger(flash, disk, etc) and to use standart law procedure for inheritance...
atomictornado

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:57:50 PM

Hello. I have one great idea!
I don't want to offend anyone, but as suggestions, I believe, may can add some new style in the design for forum. That would be great!
Fizpok

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

Hello. I have one great idea!
I don't want to offend anyone, but as suggestions, I believe, may can add some new style in the design for forum. That would be great!

NO!!!
PLEASE DO NOT!!!
Every programmer knows that it is a bad idea to change something that works already!
You want a new design - do it somewhere else!

Ethereum Programming Guide
Create Solidity contracts: Step-by Step Hands-on Guides.
donDrey

Activity: 37

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:03 AM

Whatever idea you are trying to implement or changes to make, it must be worthwhile and impactful. The question is, how beneficial will it be to mankind and the general crypto-world. Let's think about that. So, it is not just about coming up with ideas that matters but what impact will such idea bring to humanity and our great community.
Hodl_lady

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:50:02 AM

You mean in use crypto inheritance in real life? Everybody can use memory ledger(flash, disk, etc) and to use standart law procedure for inheritance...
No, absolutely not. I mean absolutely new procedure using blockchain.
I hope nowadays it is possible to create a project that will exclude lawyers from the crypto-inheritance transfer scheme.

And to be honest, I'm really surprised you wrote 'memory ledgers' and 'use standart law procedure' in time when all world is trying to create smth not standart, some new way, new principle.

How many crypto currency wallets will never be opened because their users did not provide the necessary info (passwords, codes, etc.) and did not have time to do 'standart law procedure'?
I'm sure in blockchain it's possible to create something more technological, accessible and quick.
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:58:57 PM

No, absolutely not. I mean absolutely new procedure using blockchain.
I hope nowadays it is possible to create a project that will exclude lawyers from the crypto-inheritance transfer scheme.

And to be honest, I'm really surprised you wrote 'memory ledgers' and 'use standart law procedure' in time when all world is trying to create smth not standart, some new way, new principle.

How many crypto currency wallets will never be opened because their users did not provide the necessary info (passwords, codes, etc.) and did not have time to do 'standart law procedure'?
I'm sure in blockchain it's possible to create something more technological, accessible and quick.

So, if you imagine far into the future this concept would be great. The issue comes from the current world we live in. I don't see any way something like this could be done without a rehaul of society. First, lawyers are necessary because inheritance is more complicated than a simple transfer of ownership. Also, how would it transfer ownership without the person who is receiving the inheritance ever having access to the private key of the person they are receiving it from? How would the blockchain verify people? If every person in the world had a secret key they used for the blockchain (similar to a SSN in the US, but more secure), and every public key was connected as a graph to other public keys that they could receive inheritance from, then it may be possible. However, this won't be possible for many years.
hbcenk

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

ICO marketer, Translator, Entrepreneur

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2017, 10:32:38 AM

An app shows Family tree

It is basic but practical
crabby

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

An app shows Family tree

It is basic but practical

The problem isn't the idea, the problem is the implementation. How do you validate the tree? How do you register everyone for the tree? When do you pass assets to the descendants? How do you know if the parent wants their assets to go to their offspring? There are so many questions that need to be answered. It's way more complicated than people would imagine.
Hodl_lady

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:51:08 PM

So, if you imagine far into the future this concept would be great. The issue comes from the current world we live in. I don't see any way something like this could be done without a rehaul of society. First, lawyers are necessary because inheritance is more complicated than a simple transfer of ownership. Also, how would it transfer ownership without the person who is receiving the inheritance ever having access to the private key of the person they are receiving it from? How would the blockchain verify people? If every person in the world had a secret key they used for the blockchain (similar to a SSN in the US, but more secure), and every public key was connected as a graph to other public keys that they could receive inheritance from, then it may be possible. However, this won't be possible for many years.

You asked so many questions. I think once people start generating answers to them, they can find an interesting&smart solution among all variants. From this point work on the project will begin. Maybe even now some team is creating smth like this.
And one more thing - I just shared an idea, but you wrote like I'm already doing this project or going to realise it. This is not true.

Perhaps you also have some ideas that you can share here with us Roll Eyes
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:43:32 PM

The danger of throwing around ideas is that they get easily stolen by others, turned into reality and passed around as if it was their idea. Since this is the internet, putting out your ideas will give others ideas about it and not everyone is honorable to include you.
cryptoimal86

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:26:09 PM

The danger of throwing around ideas is that they get easily stolen by others, turned into reality and passed around as if it was their idea. Since this is the internet, putting out your ideas will give others ideas about it and not everyone is honorable to include you.

totally agree with you. once you open, it cant be erase from internet. specially these days, lot of scammers try to stole money with fake ICOs. so if you  tell your idea here, publicly, scammer will you it for scam project in next day. they just need a idea to release a token.
Hodl_lady

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:04:17 PM

Yes, that's true.
In case you afraid anybody will use your idea and not include you. If you don't afraid - no any problem to share. Suppose you have some idea, but have no time to be busy with it. Or any other reason. Depend what you want: 1. your idea can be realised by YOU or 2. REALISATION of the idea (and doesn't matter by whom).
If you are not jealous about smbd can realise the same idea nobody will abuse you with 'stealing' or 'not including'. Depend what exactly you want.
crabby

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:50:04 PM

This is not a reality though. Ideas are worth nothing. The execution of an idea is the only thing that matters. Let's take for example, Bitcoin. People have had the idea for decentralized currency for decades, the issue was that nobody knew how to do it in a way that guaranteed security and accuracy. There are millions of ideas in the world that simply haven't been executed well. Flying cars, purely P2P exchanges, generalized AI, etc. These are all great ideas that mean absolutely nothing because nobody has been able to implement them in a meaningful way. So, I think sharing ideas is actually good for society. Most people don't have the capacity to execute an idea well, so giving someone else the seed for thought who might have the ability will only benefit the rest of the world.
crabby

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

You asked so many questions. I think once people start generating answers to them, they can find an interesting&smart solution among all variants. From this point work on the project will begin. Maybe even now some team is creating smth like this.
And one more thing - I just shared an idea, but you wrote like I'm already doing this project or going to realise it. This is not true.

Perhaps you also have some ideas that you can share here with us Roll Eyes

I apologize for sounding like I was trying to attack your idea. It's a good idea. I just wanted to dig deeper into the concept so it can start generating some extra thought. A lot of times people just look at the surface of an idea when the things that interest me the most are the complex details. Exploring the details is a lot of fun.

Since you asked, my opinion is that one of the next big ideas in blockchain will be figuring out decentralized communication. A purely blockchain text, audio, and video communication service. Due to the amount of data and latency restrictions it would require a redesign of the blockchain, but I think it's possible.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:04:52 PM

totally agree with you. once you open, it cant be erase from internet. specially these days, lot of scammers try to stole money with fake ICOs. so if you  tell your idea here, publicly, scammer will you it for scam project in next day. they just need a idea to release a token.
Even if they get your idea, i'm sure that everyone of you have different point of view in each ideas here. Their only problem is how would they make it real after taking the idea, they should have know the process on how it is going to run smoothly. Of course they will still need some advisory in every idea they gave to make it possible soon.

daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:01:09 AM

Hello! I have one idea.

it would be a secret idea because if you tell your idea and the social media maybe some stolen because we connect in internet.throwing ideas is get earsily stolen and everyone to include.
bsp

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:52:55 AM

Hello! I have one idea.

it would be a secret idea because if you tell your idea and the social media maybe some stolen because we connect in internet.throwing ideas is get earsily stolen and everyone to include.

You can not copyright an idea.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:55:06 AM

Ideas right now can be paid so if you really have great idea make sure to share it to whom you would trusted to because if it will be borrowed or worst stolen you might doubt it that it's better if you yourself just work on it or eait for a time that it will good to release. It's normal that many has many great ideas coming from great person but few of them are forgotten or never be heard of but some were discovered and really make a great impact. The only thing that few ideas generated probably because most thinkers afraid if it would never be accepted or someone that he/she puts into neglect the chance it could be generated.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: