Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:48:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VOUCHED][Autobuy]4000+ Email database of Crypto users, Sample available  (Read 2840 times)
tradingcrypto (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:50 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 04:28:39 PM by tradingcrypto

Actual, verified email addresses of crypto community members along with Bitcointalk, Twitter profiles, and Ethereum addresses available for promotional activities related to ICOs, Airdrops, new services, etc.

1500+ verified and interested users who have shared their details willingly to be included in such promotions.

PM to receive a sample/vouch copy and for pricing and other details. Flexible pricing available!  Smiley

P.S. Spammers and scammers, please stay away!  Embarrassed

Auto-buy 3000 (+99 bonus) email address database: https://satoshibox.com/tbuo4x33cn4ppmetjjxqryi3

Vouches below:

I can vouch for the authenticity of the emails. I had purchased 500 addresses from tradingcrypto and used them via MailChimp campaign - none of the email addresses bounced and I got a good response rate as well.

OP was professional in his dealings - he offered a sample of 10 records with Bitcointalk profiles which I verified before making any payments and then used Satoshibox for the final transaction. He also offered flexible pricing based on the number of records I wanted.

I believe this is better than buying generic email databases from outside which are mostly junk and contain random users who may not be interested in crypto space. I am happy to recommend OP and would love to deal with him again.

He has given me a vouch copy of 50 emails. The list is valid and seems to look fresh. The emails given to me were from this forum along with the profile link. Seems to be a genuine offer.
tradingcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:56:12 AM

The list has now grown to include 2500+ members and we'll keep on adding new members. All the additions are verified for duplicity in the database so no email id exists twice and all of them correspond to a valid Bitcointalk profile details of which are also provided.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:07 AM

Ah so you're from one of the asshole-run scam ICOs that sold my info. It's easy to spot a scam when you make a new email for each ICO. I hope someone finds you loser. Get a job.
tradingcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:23:48 AM

Ah so you're from one of the asshole-run scam ICOs that sold my info. It's easy to spot a scam when you make a new email for each ICO. I hope someone finds you loser. Get a job.

I wish it was as easy to teach manners as it is to type but alas... Anyway read the OP again!
rohitm

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:22:39 PM

Actual, verified email addresses of crypto community members along with Bitcointalk, Twitter profiles, and Ethereum addresses available for promotional activities related to ICOs, Airdrops, new services, etc.

1500+ verified and interested users who have shared their details willingly to be included in such promotions.

PM to receive a sample/vouch copy and for pricing and other details. Flexible pricing available!  Smiley

P.S. Spammers and scammers, please stay away!  Embarrassed

I can vouch for the authenticity of the emails. I had purchased 500 addresses from tradingcrypto and used them via MailChimp campaign - none of the email addresses bounced and I got a good response rate as well.

OP was professional in his dealings - he offered a sample of 10 records with Bitcointalk profiles which I verified before making any payments and then used Satoshibox for the final transaction. He also offered flexible pricing based on the number of records I wanted.

I believe this is better than buying generic email databases from outside which are mostly junk and contain random users who may not be interested in crypto space. I am happy to recommend OP and would love to deal with him again.

digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:30:50 PM

I am begging you, don't expose my emails man, at least not all of them at once, do you have any idea how long I had to stay awake at nights to create thousands of emails and ETH addresses? I confess that I did it all because of love, I was trying to save money for a small apartment to have the freedom of taking a girl (I'm going to be honest with you, for a girl I mean a prostitute, because not even the ugliest girls would let me jump them, and I don't want to force-jump them, so a prostitute is the best next thing. lol in magnitude of 71.)

🖤😏
tradingcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:34:32 PM

I am begging you, don't expose my emails man, at least not all of them at once, do you have any idea how long I had to stay awake at nights to create thousands of emails and ETH addresses? I confess that I did it all because of love, I was trying to save money for a small apartment to have the freedom of taking a girl (I'm going to be honest with you, for a girl I mean a prostitute, because not even the ugliest girls would let me jump them, and I don't want to force-jump them, so a prostitute is the best next thing. lol in magnitude of 71.)

You're funny!! Anyway I can confirm that I don't have your email address, not a single one of them! Wink
tradingcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:36:22 PM

PM to receive a sample/vouch copy and for pricing and other details. Flexible pricing available!  Smiley

P.S. Spammers and scammers, please stay away!  Embarrassed

Thank you for your testimonial. It means a lot to a newbie member like me and hopefully will help others by resolving their doubts.  Smiley Smiley
IGCGamers

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:07:13 PM

He has given me a vouch copy of 50 emails. The list is valid and seems to look fresh. The emails given to me were from this forum along with the profile link. Seems to be a genuine offer.

But the price he quoted to me is high. Hence i didn't buy the copy. (This is my personal opinion). The price may be reasonable for others...
tradingcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:25:28 AM

But the price he quoted to me is high. Hence i didn't buy the copy. (This is my personal opinion). The price may be reasonable for others...

Thanks for your great feedback! Price is something which we can discuss further in PM! Smiley
rohitm

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:11:26 PM

I dont believe this guy - last night he sent me additional 1000 email addresses saying price has dropped and since I paid higher, he wanted to comp me! Cheesy Cheesy And I must attest for the quality of the database - I got more than 10 times conversions than what you normally get from any other regular database!

We need more people like him (or her?) in the community! Thank you generous seller Smiley

IGCGamers

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:22 PM

I dont believe this guy - last night he sent me additional 1000 email addresses saying price has dropped and since I paid higher, he wanted to comp me! Cheesy Cheesy And I must attest for the quality of the database - I got more than 10 times conversions than what you normally get from any other regular database!

We need more people like him (or her?) in the community! Thank you generous seller Smiley

Nice to hear that you got good conversion
tradingcrypto (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

Thanks for your great feedback! Price is something which we can discuss further in PM! Smiley

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Cheesy
IGCGamers

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Thank you. It was a pleasure doing business with you! Cheesy

hope the list gives some conversion
rohitm

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 01:32:03 AM

OP emailed me a while back - it seems his account got banned for some reason so he can't post or send PM. If anyone has any questions for him, please PM me and I can provide you his email address.

Also he has requested those who have bought the database in last couple of weeks to post their feedback on this thread.

rohitm

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

I have now teamed up with OP to offer this service. Together we have been able to build a database of 8,000+ crypto users which we are refreshing constantly and adding more users daily.

If you're looking for 3,000 (+99 bonus) email address database, keep using the same auto-buy link as above: https://satoshibox.com/tbuo4x33cn4ppmetjjxqryi3

If you need bigger databases, feel free to IM me and we can discuss custom pricing specific for your needs! Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Saf1211

Activity: 39
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2018, 01:04:07 PM

Hi

Can you provide a sample of data and what county are the users from?
rohitm

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2018, 04:44:33 PM

Hi

Can you provide a sample of data and what county are the users from?

Users are from all over the world and dont belong to any specific country. Please PM me your email address to receive the sample.

rohitm

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

Autobuy link for 8000 (+bonus!!) emails: https://satoshibox.com/eyu5gwjan2qyvkrvfvkrm2vf

AxelBTC
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:01:43 PM

are you still offering any sample?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: