Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano (ADA)  (Read 308 times)
idsboss (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:09:12 PM

I have some money left to invest and I saw Cardano is rising last couple of days.
Do you guys think it's smart to invest in Cardano at this moment?
Jmesser80

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

I personally don't think it will get much higher currently, I think it will correct from its recent surge, I think there are better options out there to invest in but it depends on what you are looking to do (I.E. Long term short term) I've been looking at NEO the last few days, it is just staying steady currently and is near the bottom of the floor so I personally think it will pump up in the next few days or so, But that is just my opinion and ulitmatley it is your descision, I'll be curious to see what others have to say about ADA.

cwiney

Activity: 78
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:25:10 PM

i honestly just jump in to the party and i hope there will be few more pump before its going to fall, but i do believe this coin has a bright future Smiley
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:31:38 PM

There are many red flags: the coin already spiked, the market cap is huge while the coin is young.
I'm not saying that it's not an interesting project, but I suggest to buy after the correction.
mademerich

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:33:36 PM

There are many red flags: the coin already spiked, the market cap is huge while the coin is young.
I'm not saying that it's not an interesting project, but I suggest to buy after the correction.

Yep, never FOMO in at the top. I can't see any reason for it to jump so high so fast, people getting in now will see a brutal correction.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: