Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:44:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC - Buy it OR mine it...  (Read 1218 times)
jilani

Activity: 244
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:33:14 PM

Personally I think buy is the better option for most of the BTC user because mining is not easy way to earn for every single BTC user.
BTC continuously raising so BTC hold is obviously profitable in future life.Although i like mining & i involved in mining.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:31:24 PM

That will actually depend on you, if you want to or is capable ypu can buy a mining rig but before you start mining consider things first such as electricity cost and repair. Now if you dont have that much amount of money i suggest just buy and hold for about 5 years so you can gain a lot.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:15 PM

Jack comes home after reading all the news about BTC's soaring prices.  He says to Jill he would like to get involved and see what BTC is all about first hand.  Jill turns around and says i heard about it as well... I want to trade the volatility during the day.  Jack says he would like to run a Mine. This would allow him to generate passive income. 
Mining bitcoin was a good option a few years back,but now you could try out alt coin rather than planning on getting bitcoin through mining as the difficulty level is really high and only investors with big pockets could end up having a good profit,i would suggest you to invest those amount in good alt coins or in bitcoin at the next correction and plan on holding for the long term .
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:51:34 AM

I think  for me I'll gonna buy for now because I don't have the amount money to buy thing to use in mining that's why I'd better to say just keep buying while it has a price that increase every single day and you can even get it back than mining to into it.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:22:15 PM

Very likely the best scenario is the most boring and simple one. Just buy Bitcoin and hold it for as long as you can. Your money could be worth tens or hundreds of times it's current value one day.

I agree don't complicate yourself by mining Bitcoin or even bother investing in cloud mining which just all turned to scam, just buy Bitcoin hold it and sell when you are in profit, but with to many people holding bitcoin, the price now is way to high than it is a month ago.

I also agree, BUY HOLD and SELL. or TRADE for some promising ALTCOINS. Price is still going up and will still be going up years from now. Jack and jill would accept this kind of suggestions. Buy and Hold for a few moments. it'll grow over time no need to mine it.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 01:26:30 PM

is it worth it to buy one? i mean i haven't done either of the two, i've been receiving payments from signature campaign but i haven't had the chance to own even 1 bitcoin, is it worth it to invest for mining so i could mine coins?

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:53:44 PM

Personally I think buy is the better option for most of the BTC user because mining is not easy way to earn for every single BTC user.
BTC continuously raising so BTC hold is obviously profitable in future life.Although i like mining & i involved in mining.

It depends, if you have a large amount of money then you can pretty much have a huge part (possibily too much) in the mining process.
I prefer purchasing it instead of mining it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
jayram

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:10:05 AM

Mining bitcoin requires a lot of resources like mining facilities, hardwares and power consumption. If you plan to mine at home, that wont be profitable. My advice is just buy some bitcoin and grow it through trading and long term investment.

ModulTrade ║  DEMOCRATIZING GLOBAL TRADE WITH BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY  ║ ModulTrade
The Freedom To Trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ White Paper ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬The Freedom To Trade
FacebookMediumLinkedinTwitterTelegramReddit
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:14:19 AM

Mining BTC is not profitable anymore. not when taking the huge mining farms in country's with low electricity costs into account.
Just buy BTC using dollar cost avaraging and when the bathtub is empty.... HODL.

But did you figure it out with your wife now ? Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rube08

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:44 AM

Buying bitcoin is probably your best option.  You would need a lot of GPU's and a farm of them to make a good profit from mining bitcoin.  It is better off to invest in bitcoin with your money.  The old adage is don't work for money, let your money work for you.  If you invest in bitcoin, I could see you making 100% an average of 100% each year for 5 years.
Tramle091296

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 02:18:50 AM

The best Scenario is to buy bitcoin that creating a mine. If you want to gain faster income you go at buying and selling bitcoin its the more suitable and appropriate for many people but creating also a mining for bitcoin is Good cause you will gain money in just sitting cause mining is a continuations income that will also called passive income. the both are good but i prefer trading buy and sell coins cause if gives you faster income if your good at trading Smiley

CuresToken.com
»   Decentralizing the Health Care System   «
────────  Facebook TwitterLinkedInBountyTelegram  ────────
SakinaPrincess

Activity: 217
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:37:35 AM

Well at current price mining is not a bad thing if you cant buy it.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:16:48 AM

For me i will choose to buy bitcoin instead of creating a mining equiptment.  Because in mining you have to provide a mining equiptment which is very expensive to have While to buy bitcoin has no hardtime. In mining you have to spend alot of time and money just to mine a few satoshi every month including your electric bills. While to bought bitcoin there is no existance of hardtime and effort to have.  All you have to do is to have a bitcoin wallet and buy bitcoin as much as you can then hold it until it pump.
squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:21:25 AM

To mine you need to buy some S9 that is expensive and risky. If network difficult increases too quick or if a S10/S11 miner launches you can lose money.
With s9, you need a good place to put it, because it is noisy see this video at 10:00 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D03GyDBMqkM
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:44:39 AM

Jack and Jill had prepared their future from bitcoin earnings, but Jill's plan to trade or invest in bitcoin is more desirable than Jack's plan to invest in mining equipment. Mining nowadays takes  bunch of cash and a bunch of electricity load in order to mine a single bitcoin but there is no guarantee that the return of investment can roll back in less than a year comparing to holding, investing and trading bitcoin.
tanghere1

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:51:07 AM

They can do both mining and trading, Jack has a job and can mine to generate passive income. While Jill can trade for she is working at home.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:59:39 AM

Jack and Jill had prepared their future from bitcoin earnings, but Jill's plan to trade or invest in bitcoin is more desirable than Jack's plan to invest in mining equipment. Mining nowadays takes  bunch of cash and a bunch of electricity load in order to mine a single bitcoin but there is no guarantee that the return of investment can roll back in less than a year comparing to holding, investing and trading bitcoin.

I agree to you the cost of mining equipment now a day are so high plus the electricity you will consume = small mount of earning or maybe a draw/loss.
Its better to buy bitcoin and hold for a long term since the price of bitcoin are continue to pump up you a have a 100% high earning profit but take note dont put all your money in one basket.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:09:19 AM

In my own opinion there are only two types of the best way to earn btc. First is joining bounty campaigns and exchange all the alt coins that you will earn to btc. In this way you do not need to have a capital then next thing is to actually invest in btc and start trading.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:15:04 AM

I am more inclined to support jill who will buy Bitcoin rather than jack just doing mining with jack capital, because for mining Bitcoin require substantial capital, for jill if already entered amrket Bitcoin indirectly he will see another potential. coins, and jill that will get a quick profit compared to the jack that only rely on mining.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:17:26 AM

Well, both the methods have their own pros and cons. However, I would support the trader in this regard because I believe that mining is a serious business now and no more a causal activity. It requires high-end hardware and skills to initiate and run the mining farm. On the other hand, trading is based on the skills (and even a basic computer is fine for trading). Since we are talking about something to do in a spare time, I would support trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: