Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:57:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Decision  (Read 159 times)
paranoyak (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:32:32 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 10:45:34 PM by paranoyak

I know that topic not belongs here but  I just want to share it.I feel stressed and ı cant sleep.

notice: if you read this it will steal 5 min from your time.and sorry for my poor grammar.

you know that topic "we are the new elite gentleman"

when ı read this word "new elite wealthy gentleman" ı felt so sad.
you know the idea is dream of every young man.

Everyone knows that how much successfull you are , how much smart you are, people geting close to you, envy you.
because the only parameter for succcess is the amount of money that you earned.

ı have been workıng on charts for months.
But ı have not invest in yet. Cause I am too paranoiac.
I am trying to think like a whale all the time to forecast charts.
But ı realised that even ı cant able to feel like a whale. I cant imagine their mindset. Maybe thats why  they are %1. They see things like computer a game.I am a thinker but not actioner.

I saw a man last night who sell 100 million in one second while trend was rising. Maybe thats why he is a whale and I can not be one.  

I see the trend will go up, but ı cant act.
I cant click.
All my failures show up in my mind in that second, and ı cant.

Cause ı have never win anything  before
I have never been successful in my life.

I graduated from statistic.I was good at school.
after graduate I worked an unqualified jobs with lowest price for 16 months. But it wouldnt take me anywhere so I quit.
I am unemployed for months and I applied tons of jobs they didnt return.And I started to analyze charts of all coins.
But risk, kills me.

İf ı use all my money to invest stock market, its risky
İf ı use all my money for graduate programs in U.S, its risky too like undergraduate programs, no job no payback.
İf ı use all my money to start a business its risky again...

only guarentee is about bitcoin is everyone wants money from the easy way.

But trust me I tried other ways, And there is no easy or hard way to earn money.

İt doesnt matter the which way

Just earn it.

Dont say to me
-go seaside and walk a bit. Because ı think that whales  taking their decisions in a pool party and they dont escape to take decisions.

Actually I dont need an answer, I just need to write it down to find an answer. but it wouldnt be my notebook
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: