Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: QuadrigaCX What Do you think?  (Read 185 times)
BitTechNewbie (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:56:25 PM

I have been having nothing but issues with QuadrigaCX and I was wondering what is your experience.

1) They started the verification process with Equifax without my permission. Which I had a fraud alert on my Equifax account that anyone trying to confirm my credit is suppose to call me. I told QuadrigaCX that is all they have to do. Then they tell me I have to do a USD wired transfer to Poland, which concerned me.

This was over 4 weeks and I had to open countless support tickets because QuadrigaCX support kept closing the support tickets I had open. Instead of keeping one open until the was resolve. They kept closing it so I had to open a new ticket each time.

2) I posted on Twitter asking if anyone else was having any issues verifying their account. I found out the next day QuadrigaCX blocked me on Twitter. So I logged more support tickets trying to find out why the blocked me. Found out today after numerous tickets again.

"Hi Info,

You have been blocked for ongoing abuse.  This decision is final.

- QCX Support Centre"

I read other people having challenges with QuadrigaCX.

I would love to hear what you guys think?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: