Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bittrex support - 3 wks and counting - does it even exist?  (Read 146 times)
bdc604 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:21:35 AM

I have a minor issue with Bittrex I’ve been trying to resolve for 3 weeks now. Despite repeated attempts to communicate from my end all I get are automated email msgs stating it may take up to 24 hrs to receive a response due to increased volume on their site. Understandable, but 3 wks is a pretty big stretch without a single human initiated response to a simple matter...

Are these guys for real? Is this going to be the next Mt Gox or Cryptsy? With the volume the exchange handles on a daily basis, they can’t afford to scale their support staff accordingly?

Why do these exchanges have such difficulty running like real businesses?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:25:54 AM

I have a minor issue with Bittrex I’ve been trying to resolve for 3 weeks now. Despite repeated attempts to communicate from my end all I get are automated email msgs stating it may take up to 24 hrs to receive a response due to increased volume on their site. Understandable, but 3 wks is a pretty big stretch without a single human initiated response to a simple matter...

Are these guys for real? Is this going to be the next Mt Gox or Cryptsy? With the volume the exchange handles on a daily basis, they can’t afford to scale their support staff accordingly?

Bittrex can be real jackasses. When they started to get so annoying about regulations, a lot of people lost their Legacy accounts, causing their funds to be frozen indefinitely, this made a lot of people mad but was to be expected since they said they would be getting rid of the Legacy accounts, but what's annoying is they wouldn't even bother to answer to get your account back.

My recommendation is that you create a Reddit post and try to get people to upvote it so everyone can see how Bittrex support is a mess.
dzkazmi

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:26:48 AM

I think its because there are alot of support tickets. By the way what is your issue? If its for not sending you cashout then try to cancel the cashout and hit again.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:27:29 AM

i opened a support request in bittrex 3 days ago, got answered the next day.

I then responded yesterday, and the issue was resolved within 2 hours.

The worst support is from Coinbase, the most absurd wait time, and their support team is full of full-blown morons. They responded to me 2 times in the last 7 months, and the latest response was almost the same as their first one. Still waiting on that ticket to be resolved... when btc is 100k maybe.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:29:48 AM

Try contacting Ritchie through his twitter account or reach out using the Bittrex twitter account. I noticed that they are active in providing updates about their site through twitter and some of the user issues raised through twitter gets the attention of Bittrex and gets resolved. It may not be instant but at least they can help you.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: