Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:16:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So Many Airdrops.  (Read 1206 times)
uelque

Activity: 812
Merit: 126

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:18:47 AM

A good advice would be to probably skip all of these airdrops and focus on time and effort on more productive things. Most coins that are airdropped are worthless now and wont ever amount to anything, with 0 usable or even presentable products. Its just like faucets, it's going to keep you busy and reward you with close to nothing.

I barely agree on your statement but I think there are still some airdrops existing today with value though most of them are shitcoins. And I believe newbie can't focus so much on more productive things since a higher rank is required to become involved on those things. I advice you to find airdrops that doesn't need so much time and effort, I believe there are some existing out there, just find it. And it's fine if it becomes a worthless at the end, at least you don't work hard for it!  Grin

But it would be a regret if you don't jump on that coin that became valuable at the end! Who knows?
sthgaurav

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:20:45 AM

A good advice would be to probably skip all of these airdrops and focus on time and effort on more productive things. Most coins that are airdropped are worthless now and wont ever amount to anything, with 0 usable or even presentable products. Its just like faucets, it's going to keep you busy and reward you with close to nothing.

I barely agree on your statement but I think there are still some airdrops existing today with value though most of them are shitcoins. And I believe newbie can't focus so much on more productive things since a higher rank is required to become involved on those things. I advice you to find airdrops that doesn't need so much time and effort, I believe there are some existing out there, just find it. And it's fine if it becomes a worthless at the end, at least you don't work hard for it!  Grin

But it would be a regret if you don't jump on that coin that became valuable at the end! Who knows?

totally agree
m. yasir

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 03:46:20 AM

for newbie airdrop is a great place to find tokens. But do not focus on airdrop the most important is to increase your level. If you're lucky token that you get has a high selling value in the market but many also do not have a satisfactory selling value. The key is to keep the spirit in the process.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:49:25 AM

Definitely, airdrop is just a way of getting connected to the community. Look at OMG, they even have airdrops after they have completed their ICO. Also some ICO giving airdrops have a lot of potential. And needless to say, there is bounty campaign which give even more tokens. CND is one of the best example and yet it is still x2 at the ICO price.
Maian

Activity: 257

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:51:33 AM

They so many airdrops to sign up for and I don't know what to look out for as a newbie. Kinda lost. Direction needed here. Kindly recommend airdrops and bounties that you feel are geniue. Thanks
Don't wasting time on that airdrop because not all of that is good. That is worthless also. What yuo can do is read, understand and fucos to increase your post for you to join signature campaign. And you need to high rank.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:56:48 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 01:17:28 PM by carriebee

They so many airdrops to sign up for and I don't know what to look out for as a newbie. Kinda lost. Direction needed here. Kindly recommend airdrops and bounties that you feel are geniue. Thanks
Don't wasting time on that airdrop because not all of that is good. That is worthless also. What yuo can do is read, understand and fucos to increase your post for you to join signature campaign. And you need to high rank.
So many airdrops yet not worthy to join. Airdrop will waste of your time most of it are shit coins, display in your wallet. Look for a good project that you can earn later on. Yes, focus on posting that makes a quality post in your account.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:58 AM

I can't tell which airdrop I recommend to you I have list of airdrop here that I joined and I only got few tokens in my wallet,  some airdrop are not giving away after I signed up and mostly of them are scam need to pay 0.001 eth to received a token, If you want free money just keep signing in airdrops, just don't expect you get a profitable token but just hoping.

Airdrop means free distribution of the coins. If someone is asking from you any amount of payment in order to receive the coin, then that is not an Airdrop. It is a definite scam. If you have already bought those coins in airdrops, you can just wait and hope the coin will be listed on exchange else your money is just lost.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Duelyst

Activity: 490
Merit: 15

PARKRES Community Manager

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:11:34 AM

There so many airdrop but not all are good,    but if you want just try for you to know in your own disission.
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:14:57 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 11:37:41 AM by chiggz

Like everyone mentioned half of the airdrops are shitdrops. You will join so many that you will eventually forget you ever joined. Most of don’t even send the coins and you can’t do anything about it. Also don’t give all you personal information unless you want spams haunting you.

One more thing. Don’t install any wallets as they might contain keylogger and other virus. Too much greediness can cost you.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:15:24 AM

airdrop? talking about airdrop, I've never participated in airdrop before, so I could not give any advice on this. but i think , if you want to participated the airdrop, you have to do an in-depth research of this program. there is a good airdrop program and there is a scam airdrop program. iam still newbie about airdrop  .  Smiley

WeedGoW

Activity: 274
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:55:07 AM

Right. So many airdrops are going for now and a lot of it only worth shit. Now, you have to spend the time to different which worth or worth shit when joining in.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2688
Merit: 326

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 06:16:40 AM

Airdrops are time wasting ventures although as a newbie you will be very eager to earn btc as soon as possible but consider the fact that some of this airdrops are scam it is just like working with faucets more effort with little reward, work harder in this forum by posting quality posts you will get promoted to higher ranks then you will earn btc.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:20:56 AM

I can't tell which airdrop I recommend to you I have list of airdrop here that I joined and I only got few tokens in my wallet,  some airdrop are not giving away after I signed up and mostly of them are scam need to pay 0.001 eth to received a token, If you want free money just keep signing in airdrops, just don't expect you get a profitable token but just hoping.

This is the case with most of them that you need to pay. then wjhat is the pint of calling them an airdrop when its not free. Also they require ERC 20 as they support that system. I would love if there is any airdrop that can ask for the btc address and pay in that if they really want to do an airdrop and give free coins.

maduranga

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

when a genuine air drop get start there is no time to inform or resarch because it reaches max participaters there fore you have to subscribe as fast you can. no time to find genuine or not try and try you will meet
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:23:56 AM

Newbies usually are not involved on most profitable matters like signature campaign for which it requires higher rank than newbie. In addition if some ICO accepts newbie, the are mostly giving a low percentage of the total earnings to the newbie. So my advice is better start posting to gain activities and join only some airdrops that have requirements you can meet. After all airdrops are only free coins for distribution.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
cylina (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:43:04 AM

Wow thanks so much guys. I needed a second option cos I also think majority of this airdrops are shitcoins too.I have been doing lots of research and all. So I have invested in bitcoin,ETH and a few long term coins. Was thinking I do make a lil extra from airdrops. I keep learning........y'all are so nice. Thanks for all the tips and advice. Beautiful December to everyone of you.
Thank you
allahabadi

Activity: 952
Merit: 166

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:11:43 AM

This one is definitely not a shitcoin and has a working project.

Join Gimmer Telegram Airdrop to receive GMR tokens totalling to over 70000$ in worth.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2461651.msg25213606#msg25213606

You may also join our Bounties which total upto 4000 ETH.
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:15:14 AM

Most of the comments here are true. The stakes you get from airdrops are worthless if not scam. But when I started, I use only airdrop to increase posts count and learn from every projects about the blockchain technology. When I increased my rank from newbie I started joining bounties which give more substantial stakes.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:21:48 AM

Most of the comments here are true. The stakes you get from airdrops are worthless if not scam. But when I started, I use only airdrop to increase posts count and learn from every projects about the blockchain technology. When I increased my rank from newbie I started joining bounties which give more substantial stakes.

That's why we need to join many airdrops as possible because we can't avoid airdrop that after you do their task and received tokens or sometimes they don't pay. After that, The worth of their token is useless because some of them failed to deliver what they had promise. One more thing is some developers are just doing airdrop for their own sake. They just want to earn and after that they will just completely disappear.

TopT3ns

Activity: 2590
Merit: 572

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:46:05 AM

that is airdrop, if it not required for you to submit your email, private key, or ask you to pay something, just join all of them it is free and worth to try. no one know if it will be a jackpot for you and you get much

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: