Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:26:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to be a bitcointalk campaign manager?  (Read 358 times)
4p0l4k4y (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:36:11 AM

For those campaign managers out there good day and to everyone reading this thread. I would just like to know how to become a campaign manager I am so keen to know because I was also an account manager on my day job. What would be the qualifications? I am also willing to be trained and be an assistant for free. Feel free to comment here guys.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:47:13 AM

Hi bro  this topic already exist here in services board(thread) You can cheack here for more advices and information About The stuff you mentioned from your topic. Best regards
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:14:51 PM

Hi bro  this topic already exist here in services board(thread) You can cheack here for more advices and information About The stuff you mentioned from your topic. Best regards

Kind of ironic for someone who wants to be a manager but doesnt really go into reading in the forum. It is not just that link but their were many threads that are created by some aspiring managers. You just have to gain trust from the forum and dont farm them, and try doing other services before going into managering. It is a bit complicated but at least you could learn if you ave a service of your own rather than managing.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1655

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:26:21 PM

For those campaign managers out there good day and to everyone reading this thread. I would just like to know how to become a campaign manager I am so keen to know because I was also an account manager on my day job. What would be the qualifications? I am also willing to be trained and be an assistant for free. Feel free to comment here guys.

Here is a recent thread similar to what you are asking here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2186990.0

Just go and read. It has mostly the advise of a more senior member but I don't a campaign manager will chime in and get his/her input. Its not easy as it seems. And please be aware that there was one bounty in which the campaign was suddenly became a scam because the addresses of the campaign was changed for unknown reason, and the assistant was one of the suspect and he/she got red tagged. So its a very highly demanding job and you also need to be very very careful otherwise your career will be over in an instant.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:16:08 AM

Hi bro  this topic already exist here in services board(thread) You can cheack here for more advices and information About The stuff you mentioned from your topic. Best regards

Kind of ironic for someone who wants to be a manager but doesnt really go into reading in the forum. It is not just that link but their were many threads that are created by some aspiring managers. You just have to gain trust from the forum and dont farm them, and try doing other services before going into managering. It is a bit complicated but at least you could learn if you ave a service of your own rather than managing.
yups,and being a manager in real life i think wasnt qualified to be one,being a
campaign manager must be active observant and dedicated in your job,its an obligation
for your campaign and in forum to put extra time spending here reading a lot and checking
a lot.so for the OP i think you should have do some reading first .you attain being a Full
member rank but dont have much effort for this community.
pawanjain

Activity: 2660
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:38:08 PM

One can't simply be a campaign manager as it takes a lot of efforts to maintain the reputation of a campaign manager. We have to build our reputation here on the Bitcointalk forum by contributing towards the forum by making good quality posts and helping other members of the forum.
You have to show your skills of managing a situation very well. You must have good vocabulary and communication skills have must develop good faith from the members of the forum. If after all these you have the skills of managing a campaign you will be able to be a successful campaign manager.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:56:50 PM

One can't simply be a campaign manager as it takes a lot of efforts to maintain the reputation of a campaign manager. We have to build our reputation here on the Bitcointalk forum by contributing towards the forum by making good quality posts and helping other members of the forum.
You have to show your skills of managing a situation very well. You must have good vocabulary and communication skills have must develop good faith from the members of the forum. If after all these you have the skills of managing a campaign you will be able to be a successful campaign manager.

Without experience is managing the campaign. Now many people comes to manage the campaign. I think each of those campaign manager part of the project I think. Unless none of the project holders will never goes to non experienced new campaign manager.
If you want be a campaign manager try to join with the campaign manager and escrow member. They will able to help to tactics and idea you can use to get the project campaign managing. Else you can go like Atriz, he use to go with the cheap managing fees and he use to add most his alt account to his campaign.
To be a campaign manager, Yahoo and Edwared are bestest example for the people who want to be manager and how he or she should be.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
MickeyT2008

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

This account was recently hacked

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:40:41 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 05:59:30 PM by MickeyT2008

If you are not even able to make your own research, how do you think that you are going to be a real manager?

You are saying exactly the opposite of what you are trying to be. If you want to be a manger, then why dont you try to navegate through the "services" board of this forum?

No one is going to hire you if you dont even know how to search. Being a manager in cryptos and in here, is not the same as being a manager of real people, because you can control them easily on your dayjob.

Anyway, good luck, but i dont think that you are going to have success with this job.

ALL THIS WAS WRITTEN BY WHOEVER HIJACKED MY ACCOUNT

This account has recently been hacked and taken over, I haven't posted anything for about two years.  Whoever has been using it and pretending to be me is a scammer.
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:12:12 PM

If I can remember there are threads that are also asking the same question many times. If you want to be trained, I guess you need to be someone's assistant that is really campaign manager. Being an account manager can be a good edge but they are two different job title. Not just because there is "manager" on your position it means that it will be the same. Try to understand what they are really working, making spreadsheets, checking participants, making set of rules, proper judgement, etc.
pratik009

Activity: 365
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:01:27 AM

For become campaign manager you need good reputation and you have to make the good quality posts.Being campaign manager is not  easy.For become campaign manaager you have to help all the members.You also need good experience and skills.You can also get knowledge from best campaign manager like yahoo.And after being campaign manager you have to properly handle the campaign.And you have to get positive trust for good reputative campaign manager.All the best.
timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 09:28:33 AM

You build up your reputation, and contribute positively to the community. Really simple as that. Then you can probably put out a thread to say that you are offering these services and hopefully someone would hire you as a campaign manager.

TBH though, there is already plenty of campaign managers out there that are highly qualified for their job, you'll probably find it hard to get a head start.

Best of luck to you though.

Smiley
Drixy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

reading.......

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:20:01 AM

For become campaign manager you need good reputation and you have to make the good quality posts.Being campaign manager is not  easy.For become campaign manaager you have to help all the members.You also need good experience and skills.You can also get knowledge from best campaign manager like yahoo.And after being campaign manager you have to properly handle the campaign.And you have to get positive trust for good reputative campaign manager.All the best.
In short you have to be reputable enough and has a very good skill conducting a high paying advertiser group. Must have an exceptional fluency in english that anyone could understand it easy. Look at Yahoo62278 for more reference and guides to how he posts and manage etc. Although a Dont Copy paste his post might get banned for that just get the idea on how he does that dont copy anything.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: