Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:42:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Partial share sell (50%) of KnC miner Saturn (200 GH/s)  (Read 1162 times)
geopolisch (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:04:31 PM

Three weeks ago I purchased a KnC Saturn miner, with order number # 23XX. According to KnC, it is supposed to be delivered in October. At the time of the purchase, the option for a less expensive miner ("Mercury") was not available, so for me personally, it required quite an effort ordering the Saturn, and the idea of selling 50% of it has been on my mind since.

Finally I have seen the other group buys from KnC and I have decided to sell 50% of this machine.

Currently, according to the last newsletter from KnC, the specs for the Saturn are that it will be at least a 200 GH/s miner (two 28nm chips).

The machine will be divided in 400 shares (each one giving theoretically 0.5 GH/s, according to KnC - but these cannot be garanteed till the machine is in production, and we see how reliable & fast it really is), of which 200 are to sell.

The cost for each share will be 0,23 BTC, as long as the BTC/US$ ratio keeps above US$65. If it falls below this mark, this figure will be updated, and until then, no share sells might be produced.

The 0,23 BTC includes operating costs.

The mining benefits will be sent to your BTC address weekly, proportionally to the number of shares.

The machine will be operated within this rules for at least 24 months. After that, whenever the machine is no longer beneficial to operate, my initial idea would be to do a lottery amonth all the shareholders (that includes my 50%) and send it to whoever wins, previous payment of shipping.

I'm copying the following paragraph from other share sells:

IN CASE OF NON DELIVERY:
I take no responsibility for the possibility that KnC Miner does not deliver the miner. There is a certain level of risk which is taken on by shareholders, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders. By purchasing shares, you agree that you understand the risks involved and agree that the organisers accept no liability in the case of non-delivery. I will do everything within my power to recover the costs and reimburse our shareholders, but if KnC fails to deliver, this cannot be promised.

Payment address: 13h4DTc8fFZAJzYyVHDvg2xEihzPStfqMy

Important : Please send payments from a BTC address that you manage, so you can sing messages with it, in case some further voting is required by shareholders.

Why trust me: I have been around the forum for some time. I have been mining GPU in small scale since several months and I'm in a Avalon chips group buys (zefir). I guess you can confirm with KnC that I have indeed bought a Saturn from them. Apart from that, no idea. Being sincere here.

If you decide to buy, please send a message to this thread with the following:

<username>;<number of shares>;<BTC address from which you purchased>;<BTC address to which payments should be made> [if different]

If there are any doubts please feel free to either contact me, or post in this thread. I'm new to this (I mean, share selling), so if I've done any obvious mistakes feel free to point me. Thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Foofighter

Activity: 882
Merit: 547

BTC Mining Hardware, Trading and more

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:16:51 PM

Proof of order and identity check with john K possible( including your adress)?

ex official Canaan Distributor (Cryptouniverse)
geopolisch (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 05:56:29 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 06:12:38 PM by geopolisch

Proof of order and identity check with john K possible( including your adress)?

Sure. What proof of order? A screenshot or something? I would prefer to erase the two last digits of the order though, as I don't want anyone calling KnC in my name (maybe I'm paranoid, not sure...! Smiley )

I'm linking a screenshot of the order, I erased most of my personal data plus the last two digits of the order. Can be checked the email is my username.

http://imgur.com/dgA2pIH

I have no problem in showing my ID and address to someone trusted by the community.

Edit: inserted link to screenshot
geopolisch (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2013, 12:18:49 PM

Hello there,

I also uploaded a picture confirming the order has been paid.

http://imgur.com/jvImNy5

I'm willing to confirm identity with anyone who lives nearby or wants to visit. Can do a skype videoconf too.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: