Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:19:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading account- problems  (Read 178 times)
iwill100 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:17:07 AM

hello friends
Is there actually a group called "BITTREX SUPPORT" exist in bittrex? coz if i surf social media groups regarding Crypto out of 10 post i can see more than 8 posts are regarding the problems in bittrex, including me.
i think now the biggest centralized exchange with many coins/tokens is bittrex.
So why don't they try to fix them?
i my self facing this difficulty more than one and half month.
do you guys have any idea regarding this.
Any good solution to overcome this is very helpful.  Huh
thanks
anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:24:03 AM

What problem do you get from bittrex? I think bittrex support is good and responds to all customer complaints.
iwill100 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:30:35 AM

What problem do you get from bittrex? I think bittrex support is good and responds to all customer complaints.

hello mate, i still couldn't verify my enhanced verification and sent a ticket in the month of October, and also about 4 days ago my account got disabled. so now i cant do anything. just login and check. do you have any solutions.
JCLee

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:35:21 AM

hello mate, i still couldn't verify my enhanced verification and sent a ticket in the month of October, and also about 4 days ago my account got disabled. so now i cant do anything. just login and check. do you have any solutions.
You account was disabled just because you still not verify your enhanced verification? Seriously? I don't think so. My Bittrex account is still not verified with enhanced level but it's still active and I still can deposit and withdraw as normal with basic verification only. I think you account related to some other problem more than enhance verification.

iwill100 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:40:48 AM

You account was disabled just because you still not verify your enhanced verification? Seriously? I don't think so. My Bittrex account is still not verified with enhanced level but it's still active and I still can deposit and withdraw as normal with basic verification only. I think you account related to some other problem more than enhance verification.

that's what i asked. but didn't do anything. but still disabled
Ingramtg
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:44:27 AM

i didn't use bittrex anymore , it's kyc is very hard and need a long time to confirms

really waste our time to do this ,
Saifher

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:45:31 AM

Every time i contacted Bittrex support they answered within 2~3 days. Open a ticket and give it some time and they'll get back at you.

Just make sure you get your account verified before you deposit any sizable amounts of crypto, to avoid any problems withdrawing later (if your KYC goes wrong somehow).

iwill100 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:47:14 AM

Every time i contacted Bittrex support they answered within 2~3 days. Open a ticket and give it some time and they'll get back at you.

Just make sure you get your account verified before you deposit any sizable amounts of crypto, to avoid any problems withdrawing later (if your KYC goes wrong somehow).

now it more more than a month friend. i still waiting
iwill100 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:49:17 AM

i didn't use bittrex anymore , it's kyc is very hard and need a long time to confirms

really waste our time to do this ,

hello mate, if so what is your suggestion to replace bittrex.
i mostly do day trading with alts. so please suggest me one with more alts
thanks
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:49:41 AM

in verified issue, need more than 1 month my friend,,
but for another issue its good,,
so people who want to verified their account to enchanced verifications need to be patient

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
iwill100 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:57:29 AM

to verified isue, need more than 1 month my friend,,
but for another issue its good,,
so people who want to verified their account to enchanced verifications need to be patient

ok then i'll wait couple more days mate, but what i do for my account enabling problem?
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:59:58 AM

I think you must try to contact support bittrex,,if didnt get answer try again, until they give an answers, and as far as i know the service are kinda slow. sorry to hear, hope your problems can be solved as soon as possible
iwill100 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:05:55 AM

I think you must try to contact support bittrex,,if didnt get answer try again, until they give an answers, and as far as i know the service are kinda slow. sorry to hear, hope your problems can be solved as soon as possible

thank you mate, now i do it daily, i remind them that there is a patient waiting for treatment than one month in their hospital. hope soon will look at me.  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
thanks for your concern friend.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

I think bittrex support i good but these days many people are complaining because they have started implementation of verification of accounts and people are getting problems because of that. Well it is a step to avoid money laundering and other evil things which can happen if the accounts are not verified.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:07:14 AM

I think bittrex support i good but these days many people are complaining because they have started implementation of verification of accounts and people are getting problems because of that. Well it is a step to avoid money laundering and other evil things which can happen if the accounts are not verified.
I also heard that there are problems with the passage of extended verification. Not many, but there is a problem. Try to resend the documents for verification again , if possible.  I think that bitrex support is now inundated with requests for verification. I myself passed the verification within 10 minutes. I guess I was lucky.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: