Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:32:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am fucking panicking  (Read 15776 times)
SOSLOVE868

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:35:49 PM

The price is just going to tank. This is only the beginning. Get out now while you can.
I disagree with you ,you can sell as much as you can ,but BTC value isn't only 70 usd...sell below any than this just insane .. assume all those miners would they allows BTC become valueless ? if they allow that then all money they prior invest in mining devices is lose...People panic need a proper reason to doing that ,why should you panic ?can you give me some reason??? why should we sell below 70?

Because if you don't you'll be kicking yourself when LTC is at $5.00 and surpasses BTC. ASIC is killing BTC. It's becoming centralized. It will turn into the rouge world currency. It's already used for laundering and scamming. Who wants to fund the bad guys? Not us.

( this entire post was a lol, please, sell your BTC so I can buy them all Wink )

This excuses isn't logically right, about money laundering. Cash is perfect for money laundering (more secure to store the value) ,why people still use cash??we should stop use cash because we do not wants to fund the bad guys.
ASIC centralized mining, so what??? Mining gold are also monopoly by skillful workers ...would you say that you will stop buying Gold because it is centralized???

This assumptions are false and isn't logically, the only thing will happen is ,you will regret because other people are going to take out advantage of your no reason panic.

Selling right now, is mean you admitted that BTC is a bad ideal except if you are some earlier adopters that you just want to cash out with profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:43:02 PM

I traded all my bitcoin for cheap USB Block Erupters. I can either keep them to mine if the price of bitcoin goes back up, or dump them on Ebay for a minimum 1.5x profit in USD.
SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 10:46:48 PM

I traded all my bitcoin for cheap USB Block Erupters. I can either keep them to mine if the price of bitcoin goes back up, or dump them on Ebay for a minimum 1.5x profit in USD.
Get as much btc as possibly ....Those people are insane and panic without a proper reason...
when people are fear ,it is the best time to be greed... Smiley Smiley
dnaleor
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000

Want privacy? Use Monero!

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:07:27 PM

I'm slightly panicking now.
What is the result? I'm going on a buying spree. I buy things in BTC with a fixed price (Casascius Coins, Block Erupter). When price would go down significantly, they will adjust the BTC-price...
danystatic

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:13:23 PM

Selling right now, is mean you admitted that BTC is a bad ideal except if you are some earlier adopters that you just want to cash out with profit.
-------------------------------
Bitcoin's ideal is worth much more than its current exchange value
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 11:22:19 PM

Hang on tight. Don't lose faith. This is time to buy up more coins while we go through this period of slow down.

I agree - pick your bottom and place orders accordingly. Also, don't panic - We've hit a momentary roadblock as it related to USD cashouts - in a few months we'll all be wishing we'd bought more at 60/btc

SOSLOVE868

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:47:24 AM

This for sure ,let's those weak get out or those superior earlier adopters get out ....The future of BTC is who have the faith in it....
This no reason panic ,is just because of the manipulators, what ever you believe or not ...half months later , all people selling today will regret by that time....
Rampion
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 07:54:42 AM

This for sure ,let's those weak get out or those superior earlier adopters get out ....The future of BTC is who have the faith in it....
This no reason panic ,is just because of the manipulators, what ever you believe or not ...half months later , all people selling today will regret by that time....

Most of those selling are just buying back cheaper. There's not so much people cashing out for good, that already happened in 2011.

And BTW, anybody entering the this market today is still an early adopter.

Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:07:49 AM

Most of those selling are just buying back cheaper. There's not so much people cashing out for good, that already happened in 2011.

And BTW, anybody entering the this market today is still an early adopter.

I know I'm doing the bolded part.  Yes, I am a HUGE Bitcoin believer -- I want to hold a LOT of bitcoin in the future.  But when the trend is clearly down and strongly so, and I have a bit of free time, why not make it so that I can hold even MORE bitcoin in the future?

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
HongkongShanghaiBitCoin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 08:40:23 AM

http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/39460405.jpg
hate_the_face

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:33:00 PM

does anyone else think this might be tied to Bitinstant being down?

I'm telling you guys, silent majority of drug buyers keep bitcoin going

but nobody wants to believe me
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:01:12 PM

+1

Possible adaptation of 0coin by an alt coin may prove you sooner than we think...
fulepp

Activity: 256

Risk-hedging platform for cryptocurrency investors

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 02:07:33 PM

+1

Possible adaptation of 0coin by an alt coin may prove you sooner than we think...

USD, Euro or even gold are also used in the black market. Do you want bann those too?

Sorry for my ignorance...

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 07:12:44 AM

Everyone knows this. Nobody talks about it.

The 3 things that keep any currency working.

1. Drug Trade.
2. Sex Trade.
3. Gambling.

The main issue right now isn't that people can't get USD into bitcoin... it's that vendors are having issues getting it out... this is making them increase prices to cover the inconvience... which is driving the market price down.

The other issue is that whenever the hash rate grows we have more downward pressure because coins are being created at a faster rate. If the target is 14 days... and hash rate it growing by 10% you have difficulty adjustment in 12.6 days instead of 14. That's 15% more coin that can be sold/traded by miners.

It will right itself soon - people are starting to recall that mining is all about power consumption.

hate_the_face

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 02:48:19 AM

I was thinking more along the lines of if nobody is using bitinstant (which automatically uses MtGox for it's btc) then there would be less transactions going on and more possible market manipulation on the parts of both of those companies.

Am I the only one who thinks either of them is way too much of a monopoly for being companies of a "decentralized" currency?

Because if I had to take a guess at how the Feds want to attack BTC I can almost guarantee you it involves MtGox or Bitinstant or both most likely

Liberty Reserve got shut down with relative ease, how is Bitinstant different considering they are both US based?

also, this company (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LexisNexis) SHOULD NOT even be mentioned in the same sentence as bitcoin

or am I missing the whole point here?
bitbryan

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 04:16:52 PM

I was thinking more along the lines of if nobody is using bitinstant (which automatically uses MtGox for it's btc) then there would be less transactions going on and more possible market manipulation on the parts of both of those companies.

Am I the only one who thinks either of them is way too much of a monopoly for being companies of a "decentralized" currency?

Because if I had to take a guess at how the Feds want to attack BTC I can almost guarantee you it involves MtGox or Bitinstant or both most likely

Liberty Reserve got shut down with relative ease, how is Bitinstant different considering they are both US based?

also, this company (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LexisNexis) SHOULD NOT even be mentioned in the same sentence as bitcoin

or am I missing the whole point here?

what does LexisNexis have to do with bitcoin i am curious?

"Life is a waterfall, we drink from the river then turn around and put up our walls"
randrace

Activity: 329

LTC -> BTC -> Silver!

View Profile
July 09, 2013, 05:08:38 PM

Hang tight, Gordonium, I see good times ahead.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 09:05:47 AM

+1

USD, Euro or even gold are also used in the black market. Do you want bann those too?

Sorry for my ignorance...
Hey you misunderstood what I wrote! I mean that an alt+anonymity will be the new guy in town making BTC obsolete, because I THINK that black market is the main driving force behind cryptos economy...

But I could be wrong...
deadgiveaway

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 10:32:03 AM

I am seriously considering getting out of this game. Give some strength bros!
If you scared go to church

Wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-rB6Wgb044
lucas.sev

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2013, 11:26:39 AM

Hey you misunderstood what I wrote! I mean that an alt+anonymity will be the new guy in town making BTC obsolete, because I THINK that black market is the main driving force behind cryptos economy...

But I could be wrong...

Black market goods are the ONLY reason why someone would go through the hassle of getting bitcoin beside getting them for speculative/investment purposes.

EDIT: At least today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: