Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:49:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is more expensive  (Read 407 times)
peter1 (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:42:37 AM

I have found that some people are more expensive to buy, and lower prices are a hoax,Isn't that interesting?
Jamie Oliver

Activity: 125

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:45:05 AM

I don't know if people in other countries are like this, but in China, we started to think it was a scam, and then when prices got higher and higher, they went to buy it.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
steadyrice

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

I have found that some people are more expensive to buy, and lower prices are a hoax,Isn't that interesting?

Are you talking about the prices in various exchanges? It's normal for them to vary since different sellers may want to sell at different levels. But if the price is too low, I would watch out for a hoax as well.

DIW

Activity: 476
Merit: 131

DIWtoken.com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:55:07 AM

I'm not sure I understand the thread entirely but perhaps you mean Exchange Platforms and not people.

Exchange Platforms vary in prices. Each exchange platform will sell at different levels for their benefit. Before you exchange, a suggestion would be to check different exchange platforms before, and if spot and exchange platform selling at a very low price, do not proceed.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:04:40 AM

I have found that some people are more expensive to buy, and lower prices are a hoax, Isn't that interesting?

Rip English, better to post on local boards instead of post such question on English boards.
It seems you ask; people are expensive to buy, you want to buy people? Like human trafficking? LoL
The lower price is a hoax? No, it's not, mostly.

Let me correct your question;
Some people said bitcoin become more expensive and lower price is a hoax?
BTC1 worth $10,000. Yes, it's expensive, that's what people said when bitcoin reaches $5000 - $6000 - $7000 - $8000, an endless question. Bitcoin price constantly increasing over time, $10k is cheaper when bitcoin reach $15k or $20k. People who bought bitcoin when it was $10 may think it's expensive compare than when it was $0.03, it's something relatively depends on your perspective
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Yes in terms of its value. Bitcoin provides a high yield of interest which can generate a huge amount of passive income through this it helps to secure the interest of the investor from the threat of inflation.
bit-emperor

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:19:03 PM

I don't know if people in other countries are like this, but in China, we started to think it was a scam, and then when prices got higher and higher, they went to buy it.

because they want to know first it is a scam or not, and after several years then the price is going higher and higher, and that is the answer that bitcoin is not a scam and people start to buying it whatever the price
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:19:51 PM

Something is worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. Plain and simple.

skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:46:36 PM

The current price is still cheap when we talk about the possibilities of Bitcoin's price in the future. Many people are trusting Bitcoin and every single day, its number increases. Regardless of Bitcoin's current trend, people are still choosing Bitcoin. Bitcoin's price is increasing, people buy Bitcoin; Bitcoin's price is decreasing, people buy Bitcoin. If this continues, people who'll know Bitcoin after 5 years of this posting will hope that they've known Bitcoin now.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:01:39 PM

I have found that some people are more expensive to buy, and lower prices are a hoax, Isn't that interesting?

Rip English, better to post on local boards instead of post such question on English boards.
It seems you ask; people are expensive to buy, you want to buy people? Like human trafficking? LoL
The lower price is a hoax? No, it's not, mostly.

Let me correct your question;
Some people said bitcoin become more expensive and lower price is a hoax?
BTC1 worth $10,000. Yes, it's expensive, that's what people said when bitcoin reaches $5000 - $6000 - $7000 - $8000, an endless question. Bitcoin price constantly increasing over time, $10k is cheaper when bitcoin reach $15k or $20k. People who bought bitcoin when it was $10 may think it's expensive compare than when it was $0.03, it's something relatively depends on your perspective

if like this I understand your point.
it's time if you know BTC now for $ 10,000 invest your money, because in the future bitcoin prices will continue to increase.
so do not miss the opportunity.

MSdosOutput

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:05:37 PM

Yes, bitcoin is too expensive. It is happening as people are buying bitcoin with a high price. If people buy bitcoin with a high price, then it is normal that its price will go high and it would be more expensive.
LancienMaleAlpha

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:03:54 PM

MSdosOutput, yes you are right. As BTC is gonna get higher and higher, people are buying more and more. But actually, as the price goes higher, less and less people can buy Bitcoin.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

same here in my country, somehow bitcoin is still something unknown and people still tend to think that it was a scam.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
Terry05

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:51:55 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 08:33:14 PM by Terry05

I'm trying to understand your sentence. lol Cheesy. are you saying that when you are buying bitcoin should be tally on the actual and true price in the market while other people who offering bitcoin in lower price is only a hoax?

- If you're buying a bitcoin make sure to buy only into trusted site and the price should not be suspicious or lower than the usual price seen on the market or else this is a hoax site. be ware of it.

- The price of bitcoin as of these writhing is around $10,550 and its truly expensive to buy and get your 1st btc. I think many people can't afford the current price of BTC especially those people who are newbie and belongs into the 3rd world country.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:33:34 PM

I don't think that Bitcoin is more expensive there is a limitations in bitcoin that is only 21million bitcoins are available Now a days more people are involved in bitcoin because of the popularity and they are getting awareness about bitcoin .Lowest supply and more demand may cause to increase the expense and also have to consider the cost of electricity if the expense of electricity is more bitcoin may be more expensive.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:44:21 PM

The nice thing about Bitcoin is that you don't have to purchase a full Bitcoin in  order to have Bitcoin...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
capt.khannaa@gmail.com

Activity: 64

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:55:23 PM

Bitcoin has always been a good investment since 2014 when it's stagnating and being undervalued. Upon checking the current stock markets scene and reading some articles in regards to it, I can say that a big hit would strike the scene again and might hurt a lot of investors (I'm one of them) and might turn into something else for a safe haven on their assets--probably gold, oil or even bitcoin.
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

Absolutely!bitcoin is so expensive now to buy, especialy now the value will turns to $10,000 approximately,unlike before it contains only $500-$600 in the block chain market,it is advantage to those who have a stock in there wallet because they can easily exchange it to traditional currency or use it for investment trading properly.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: