Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:29:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: miningcolocation.com  (Read 565 times)
mustangy (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:21:21 AM

any one has experince of https://miningcolocation.com/
answered email with good prices

anyone already used them is it safe?
no info about shipping to canada from usa? do we have to pay customs?

this their answer

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Mining Colocation. We are currently accepting miners for hosting. There is still capacity for December and we are taking reservations for 2018. Our prices just updated as of this morning and I have provided the prices for hosting S9 miners. When are you planning to have the miners hosted? Do you already have miners?

Pricing:
For 5kw-49 kw, hosting will be $101 USD per kilowatt per month. If hosting 50 kw or more, we offer a discounted rate of $90.65 USD.
S9   

Power Consumption   Power/Month   Rate (USD)   Price/Month
Miner Starter Rate   1350 watts   1.35   $101   $136.12
Miner Business Rate (>50kw)   1350 watts   1.35   90.65   $122.38
(It will cost $136.12 USD monthly for every S9 miner if you host below 50 kw monthly.
It will cost $122.38 USD monthly for every S9 miner if you host above 50 kw monthly.)

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:51:17 PM

Jumping colocation, can they send me some nice girls? I am willing to jump them on their behalf for free, lol. if you send your miners to strangers, when they come and tell you that all the miners were stolen and they didn't have any insurance, what would you do?

🖤😏
mustangy (OP)

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:48:38 PM

Jumping colocation, can they send me some nice girls? I am willing to jump them on their behalf for free, lol. if you send your miners to strangers, when they come and tell you that all the miners were stolen and they didn't have any insurance, what would you do?
LOL seems not legit me not sending of course.
at least this topic will be answered by miningcolocation.com with some proof of legality and customer experience.

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
mghaynes

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:27:03 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:01:16 PM by mghaynes

TL;DR - This is a scam

I emailed the company. I immediately got a reply from their customer service rep "Shirley." She was very nice and we exchanged several emails. I asked for proof they were not a scam. She invited me to tour the facilities in Montreal, Canada. I agreed to the tour. I asked her for an address and when could I come tour the facilities. I still haven't gotten a response. UPDATE: I emailed again asking about the tour. Shirley said "As of right now, we are expanding and re-locating our data center. Once we have confirmed the new site, we will arrange a day for you to visit. " Yeah, Ok.
Mancoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

I asked Shirley whether they would provide their company registration details. Her response was:

We normally provide that after we accept payment. We do not want to be too flexible in giving out our registration number. So I hope you understand we will only provide that to actual customers, after we receive payment.
Shirley
supervi331602

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:25:53 PM

woow I think this are the same people that run Bitcoinmaters.com and bitcoinware.com SCAM! I would not trust anyone selling Antminers S9 for less than $3000. if it is too good to be true, it generally is.
MiningColocation

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:38:23 PM

Hi,

My name is Jay from MiningColocation.com and act as one of the owners of the business. I'm abhorred at the comments being written about users that make unfounded conclusions when they haven't done any business with us. Contrary to the general sentiment in the thread, we aren't scammers and we are not affiliated with any other scam websites. Our only scam complaints are from the users who have not even purchased hosting for even a single miner from us. We already host over 500kW of miners between our two facilities in Montreal and we are currently in the process of expanding to sustain the tremendous influx of demand.

Here are some pictures to prove that we do in fact host miners and provide a legitimate service to our customers.

https://i.imgur.com/3VdYGEj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/Z3K0luO.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/qac4BHC.jpg

We host at ROOT datacenter located at:
19701 Clark Graham Ave.
Baie-D'Urfe, QC
H9X 3T1

I'm deeply saddened by how unsupportive the members in this thread have been towards our growing company. Simply because we have not provided access for tours doesn't make us a scam. Due to the sheer volume of inquiries, it would be impractical for us to provide tours of the facility to all our potential clients. Please understand that we operate in a Tier 3 data center and accommodating the hundreds of inquiries for tours would detract from our current human resources allocated towards providing exceptional mining services for our clients. Despite this, I have seen the community as a whole being supportive and helpful, so I would greatly appreciate it if these accusations were not made especially with no concrete evidence.

Thank you,
Jay (Co-founder)

mghaynes

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:18:47 PM

Hi,

My name is Jay from MiningColocation.com and act as one of the owners of the business. I'm abhorred at the comments being written about users that make unfounded conclusions when they haven't done any business with us. Contrary to the general sentiment in the thread, we aren't scammers and we are not affiliated with any other scam websites. Our only scam complaints are from the users who have not even purchased hosting for even a single miner from us. We already host over 500kW of miners between our two facilities in Montreal and we are currently in the process of expanding to sustain the tremendous influx of demand.

We host at ROOT datacenter located at:
19701 Clark Graham Ave.
Baie-D'Urfe, QC
H9X 3T1

Jay, thanks for coming online. You have to understand the mining business is replete with various scam offers, so when a company no one has heard of starts offering stuff that's too good to be true, then it probably is. If you are still monitoring this thread, perhaps you can answer a few questions for us.
1) Why are your customer service people so hesitant to give out concrete information on where your data centers are or any kind of business identification? You understand that's a key red flag indicating a scam. Now you say you are hosting at ROOT. ROOT is a data center. So sounds like you are renting space from ROOT? I will call today to try to verify if you do have any space with them. (Of course, this begs the question, why wouldn't we just go to ROOT ourselves?)
2) This is a big community. Most legitimate data centers have customers who can vouch for there services. Do you have anyone on this forum or otherwise who can vouch for your service?
3) Lastly, how are you still offering miners such as S9s at reduced rates ($1500) when everyone else is charging at 3-4 times your price?
octapups

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:05:46 PM

I don't know about others but I had a pretty terrible experience with this company. Placed an order for 10 s9s FEB delivery and they came back 10 days later to tell me they cannot fill my order, even after I called and verified they have my order, and I'm not on any kind of a waiting list and my miners will be delivered in Feb. I think they are running a bait and switch, since they told me that I can still get the miners for march delivery (for same price! LOL, what a joke).

Stay away
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: