Bitcoin Forum
August 28, 2024, 01:34:02 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What hardware you can mine Bitcoin cash(AKA BCC/BCH)?  (Read 171 times)
socks435 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:10:45 AM

Guys can you guys clarify if what are  hardware could mine bitcoin cash could i mine bitcoin cash with antminer s9?
Or Do i need  graphics card to mine bitcoin cash.. Just wanted to know if ever i buy avalon 7 or antminer s9 or building a gpu mining rig.

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:20:52 AM

Guys can you guys clarify if what are  hardware could mine bitcoin cash could i mine bitcoin cash with antminer s9?
Or Do i need  graphics card to mine bitcoin cash.. Just wanted to know if ever i buy avalon 7 or antminer s9 or building a gpu mining rig.

Its a SHA-256 Algo same with BTC so you should go with ASICS, and GPU mining will be useless, just point your antminer to BCH pools and you're to go.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2059669.0

xxcsu

Activity: 1498
Merit: 597

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:53:27 PM

did you buy your antminer s9? where from? the prices scare me a little, i hope you can put me in the right direction. here, or private messagge pls.

Please stop hijacking threads ... Your comments have nothing to do with the op question !
... i can give you the right direction where you can buy Antminer S9 ...
From the official Bitmain Website
or
You can use ebay with a hefty price Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
If you like the answer you got for your question from any member ,
If you find any post useful , informative use the +Merit button.
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:58:04 PM

You need a SHA 256 ASIC Miner to mine Bitcoin Cash , just like Antminer S9 Smiley The only thing you need to do when you have your miner , just point to the Bitcoin Cash Mining pool instead to a Bitcoin mining pool Smiley

Learn about Merit & new rank requirements , Learn how to use MERIT , make this community better
xxcsu

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 09:53:57 PM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 11:02:08 PM by xxcsu

one more idiot on the forum...great Smiley
open your own topic , and dont post the same question in all the topic you visited ( english and romanian lanuage ) .
This is a altcoin section , not a bitcoin section anyway...this is altcoin mining section not the "where to buy what you paid for section"  Grin there is a forum section for that , called " marketplace"
read the rules learn to use the forum ...post your question in the right section...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: