Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not have a fee to sell coin in etherdelta  (Read 529 times)
mirawantirinjana (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:31:20 AM

I have some kind of coin in my eth wallet, but I do not have ethereum to be my coin sale fee
how can i sell my coin without fee?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

I have some kind of coin in my eth wallet, but I do not have ethereum to be my coin sale fee
you dont sell her friend because ether wallet requires gas cost for every transaction .. you better buy some ethereum on exchenger with money you have ..
edited : see how much rate coin have if it is profitable you can sell it now.
ntodntodan69

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:39:43 AM

you must transfer some eth to be used as a fee
or and can buy eth directly from exchanger
mirawantirinjana (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:49 AM

you dont sell her friend because ether wallet requires gas cost for every transaction .. you better buy some ethereum on exchenger with money you have ..
Then, which exchanger can I contact to buy et, I do not know the exchanger for eth
information please
betudontbet

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:44:48 AM

Then, which exchanger can I contact to buy et, I do not know the exchanger for eth
information please

Take a look at the currency exchange section, there'r plenity of people willin to sell you some ETH for some extra fee.
If not try any regular and secure exchanger as is Coinbase or Poloniex.
Janademir4

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:00:31 AM

information please
you can buy ethereum with your money here:
https://lead.bitcoin.co.id/ethereum/?gclid=CjwKCAiA9f7QBRBpEiwApLGUiuGtz4HP5dJNfXLFZdOLJ_BKMswVoZtF8l_X9r2qRdGtCXSUpSYL6hoCyZIQAvD_BwE

yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:05:04 AM

you must have eth at least 0.01 ETH in MEW to pay fee from etherdelta according to gas price if you use for example use 2 GWEI its fee may be 0.0000945 ETH, you can buy eth at https://www.coinbase.com/home

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:29:21 AM

You can also go to faucets sites and earn yourself a free ethereum if you are not willing to pay for it. But if you are indeed in a great help and you want to sell it now you could pm me your eth address, I could lend you some and pay it back if you have already sold your coins. But put in mind I will put you negative trust if you don't pay it back ok?
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:36:09 AM

There is no way you can sell your tokens without gas just the way you cannot make any transaction without mining fees. You should try and convert your bitcoin holding to ethereum in any of the exchangers and transfer the same to your etherdelta account in other to have gas for your token sales. Good luck.
mirawantirinjana (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:36:20 AM

You can also go to faucets sites and earn yourself a free ethereum if you are not willing to pay for it. But if you are indeed in a great help and you want to sell it now you could pm me your eth address, I could lend you some and pay it back if you have already sold your coins. But put in mind I will put you negative trust if you don't pay it back ok?

thank you for believing me I will send my eth address, I am very pleading for my help I really need some eth. I promise to return it
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:01:02 AM

thank you for believing me I will send my eth address, I am very pleading for my help I really need some eth. I promise to return it

Good thing there is someone to help you with your transaction. If in case you get confused though on the process then you can just google it or search on youtube on the process and make sure you return the amount lent to you as well. Hopefully all goes well to you.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:29:54 AM

Fee is mandatory on ethereum network. Without fee, you couldn't transfer your ether balance to any address, nor you can use it on etherdelta.
To initiate a transaction through ethereum network, you need to first acquire gas. Gas is an internal property of ether network and it gets converted internally.
You simply need to deposit minimum 0.001 ether in your account, only after that you will be able to utilize your tokens
hotimbineh

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:42:19 PM

I think you asked your close friend to send 0.01 ETH so you can trade, because every time you want to transact you need a gas of at least 0.001 for it, this is the ketentuanya so you can exchange your coins with the exchange you want.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:51:50 AM

it can take him a decade or maybe forever in order to earn something on faucet without real active referalls thefor i guess the best and easiest way for him to do is to buy an etherium on some online exchange sites like changelly.com . etherium does not cost too much unlike to bitcoins, so i guess anyone can possibly buy it even if how poor you are , though you can still recover your money after you dispose those altcoins and tokens to etherdelta but keep in mind that etherdelta is friggin bugggy and you can always expect to have unecesary problems and issues when using it.
trimulia

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:34:16 AM

but if you have some ETH you must save this, usually i'm using 0,1 gas price. it's only take 700 Ethosi so cheap right? Grin

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:13:35 AM

There is only one solution for your problem - fill your wallet with ether!
Nothing else can be done here.
Really, for each transaction you need fee if you don't have ether you can't send anything.
0.01ether is more than enough for fee.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:16:07 AM

Selling coins/tokens without a transaction fee or gas is not possible.
But there are many ways to have an eth for making transaction, when i was a beginner in trading coins and tokens i use to ask help for my friends who are somewhat veteran on this league, they give me 0.005 Eth for gas and pay it after my token get sold.
You can also send money directly on your Ethwallet by Shape shift.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:27:58 AM

Do you know the concept on how to sell on etherdelta? You did deposit your coins together with some ETH into the site because it would really be needed because transactions cannot be pushed if you dont have gas.So if your asking on how to sell without fee then its an impossible thing since you do need a gas before you would able to sell those tokens.No gas no transaction which means no sell of your tokens.You dont have any choice but to gas up. Grin
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:00:44 AM

Can i give 50 clap to this man behind who's willing to help other people in need? But you should be very careful others might read this post and send you private message asking for eth too lol. But thanks to you. You're one in a million.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:51:58 AM

You can buy Ethereum using real money
then you can have your own Gas for Exchange.
or if you got a friend Borrow some Eth
for gas then pay it back

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: