Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:10:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you be interested in helping fund an investigation of media-staged-false-flag crisis actors
Yes - 3 (42.9%)
No - 3 (42.9%)
Maybe - 1 (14.3%)
Total Voters: 7

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Fund for Crisis Actor Investigations  (Read 1379 times)
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:39:04 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2013, 07:55:06 PM by cryptoanarchist

A lot of people have woken up to the fact that the US government conducts routine psy-ops in the form of staged terror attacks:

9-11
Aurora theater shooting
Sandy Hook
Boston bombing
etc, etc...

A lot of people have also ID'd the crisis actors used to pull off these events like Adam Walton, Dana Disenso, David & francine Wheeler, Karen Dryer, etc, etc...

I've been aware of staged psy-ops since 2006 when I woke up to how 9-11 was pulled off and am getting tired of the BS. I would like to attempt to actually start confronting these perps and getting it on tape for the world to see.

I would need funding though, and I don't think there is enough people woke up to the fact yet to do that, but I'd be curious to know just how many on this site would be interested in paying for such an investigation.

Expected statist trolling will just be ignored.

I'm grumpy!!
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:45:03 PM

I will give you 300BTC for proof of the governments perpetration of any of those attacks.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
MJGrae

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

Sold.

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:47:15 PM

I will give you 300BTC for proof of the governments perpetration of any of those attacks.

I would say this, but I don't feel like sorting through a bunch of over-the-top conspiracy theorist bullshit.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 03, 2013, 07:56:45 PM

I would say this, but I don't feel like sorting through a bunch of over-the-top conspiracy theorist bullshit.
lol. yeah. I'm sure a grainy VHS tape will constitute "proof" for some. I suppose it is good that some people are very skeptical. It probably does keep a vigil against any real shenanigans. But as one who works with FEMA, DHS and others involved in rescue, it just looks so crackpot. Where would you even find thousands of people willing to betray and kill their fellow citizens for an evil plan against America? Have you met gov employees? It's hard enough to get them to do their real work.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 10:53:25 PM

I would need funding though.....
Expected statist trolling will just be ignored.
I'll stand with you in ignoring the statist trolling.

However, I will need funding for that.....

Smiley
Elwar
Legendary

Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386

Viva Ut Vivas

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 10:37:08 PM

If it were money to go toward professional private investigators as opposed to giving it to someone to fly to some city with a camera only to have someone say "no comment" then that would be the way to go.

First seastead company actually selling sea homes: Ocean Builders https://ocean.builders  Of course we accept bitcoin.
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:56:29 PM

If it were money to go toward professional private investigators as opposed to giving it to someone to fly to some city with a camera only to have someone say "no comment" then that would be the way to go.

I'm hoping that the nature of investigation becomes part of the conversation. I'd like to know who exactly all these people are. Do they have families that are involved as well? Where do they live? How much were they paid to do it? Will they talk?

I'm grumpy!!
bitrebel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 06:09:30 AM

Please watch "September Clues"
Then feel free to donate here: 18KZyyzwqmBpZaFrpsCoxDd6NeQYFfbn1D

Why does Bitrebel have 65+ Ignores?
Because Bitrebel says things that some people do not want YOU to hear.
cryptoanarchist (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2013, 03:50:53 PM

This site is already kinda doing what I'm talking about:

http://nodisinfo.com/Home/nodinsinfos-list-of-phony-sandy-hook-actor-parents/

I'm grumpy!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: