Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:19:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 35 Bitmain 1600W APW3++ PSU will escrow $205  (Read 314 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jchi2210 (OP)

Activity: 442
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:13:49 AM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 02:52:27 AM by jchi2210

I have 35 PSU's from Bitmain in stock ready to sell. They are the 1600W APW3 brand new for either 1 S9, 1 D3, or 1 L3+. I am asking $205 a piece, I will cover the shipping charges to continental US. As of right now I am not selling outside of the US. I would prefer to be paid in BTC, LTC, DASH, or Ethereum at the moment.

I will use philipma1957 as escrow service, you pay the fees which are 2%. He is very well trusted on these forums. I have attached images of the PSU's still brand new in box with my username and date from a few days ago.

IF you do not agree with my prices then please stay off of my topic. As it is right now, if you order from bitmain December batch it would cost $105 plus $50 shipping. You would also probably receive the miner in late January at this point. At least with mine, they are in hand and ready to ship.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:05 PM

they sell at $100 from bitmain

If you can sell for $160 or so i'll buy 4

jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:18:49 PM

they sell at $100 from bitmain

If you can sell for $160 or so i'll buy 4

As I stated in my post, they sell for $105 from Bitmain plus it costs $50 to ship to the US with Fedex which is the cheapest option so the total is $155 ordering from Bitmain and waiting a month. That doesn't take into account the fact that they price their BCH prices lower than they usually are so it usually costs you more money when you are exchanging into BCH and if you order the December batch you'll be lucky to get them in December. It would more than likely be January so I will not sell them for less than $220 a piece.

Halo Platform is one of the fastest Blockchains I've seen yet. They have FREE transactions. 250 Millisecond Block speeds. Smart contracts, Masternodes, blockchain games, and their own high speed DEX with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs. Similar to ETH, Waves, EOS, and more yet with only $1 million mcap. This video showcases the speed and reliability of the blockchain using the DEX, Masternodes (that will soon payout in BTC and ETH), blockchain games, and more! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g74d3ixX7E8&feature=youtu.be
jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:42:18 AM

5 sold. 30 still left!

jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:14:55 AM

28 left! I will lower the price to 215 in crypto!

seavey87

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:34:16 AM

Would you consider PayPal with verified account matching ID?
jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:44:14 AM

Would you consider PayPal with verified account matching ID?

I'm fine using PayPal actually. I have a verified PayPal as well. I will have to adjust the price to account for the 3% fee they're going to charge me though and as long as you're fine with me putting in the invoice that any RMA\ warranty work will go directly through Bitmain. These are brand new still in the box but I don't want to leave myself open to getting scammed lol, nothing against you of course!  Wink

How many do you want?

jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:56:37 PM

Bump

jchi2210 (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:52:48 AM

Bump! About 20 left!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: