Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:08:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Can Bitcoin be converted to Cash?
Yes - 28 (96.6%)
No - 1 (3.4%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Bitcoin be converted to Cash?  (Read 1627 times)
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

Yes, it can be converted to cash, but the options are currently limited. Others have mentioned how this can be done, but there is generally a waiting period of days. As cryptocurrencies become more mainstream, they will be more easily convertible to cash.
Iyhen

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:47:25 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency that can be converted into cash. There is a ton of application or site where you can exchange your bitcoin into cash. One trusted application for me is the coins.ph, it was recommended to me by a friend. But you can also use bitcoin when buying things online.

sonny123

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:51:38 PM

Yes, thats the reason we are here right?
jrrigs

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:54:38 PM

You sell your bitcoin to a global exchange company that can convert it to your local currency.

* * * Discover the Secret Formula used by billion dollar whales to TRIPLE or even QUADRUPLE profits!! Click HERE to know how. * * *
jinksters09

Activity: 126
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:00:55 PM

Yeah in our country we could convert through remittance firms and other banks accepting them by cashing them out in our bitcoin wallet. I mean we wouldn't be investing in bitcoin in the first if it is not convertible into cash because it would be like a country preventing the use and acceptance of bitcoin  through banning it.

supto005

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

Can Bitcoin be converted to Cash? If yes
How?

Obviously. You can Convert bitcoin to Cash by selling your bitcoin.
Here are many people who are buying bitcoin you can sell your bitcoin to them by selling you can get cash through them.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:15:09 PM

Countless exchanges and websites can do this for you. Google is your friend  Grin

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:19:02 PM

The purpose of investing and selling Bitcoin is to convert it into cash and use it. There are so many trading platforms that can help you convert Bitcoin or any Altcoin into cash, you can refer to on the internet.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:22:49 PM

How?
Yes  here in Philippines by using coins. ph.there are banks to support bitcoin . Can you withdraw cardless in atm machine, and other remittence center and business establusment store.

Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:24:16 PM

of course that if in fiat fiat. but not in bitcoin form. maybe you should buy the original coin from bitcoin, but now the price is very expensive, and not everyone can have it.
Homaz

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:24:41 PM

Just convert your value on your exchanger, if you hold btc on a wallet send it on the wallet exchanger and convert, than withdraw on your bank.
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

How?
Yes of course the bitcoin can be converted to fiat or cash by various wallets. I think there is a particular wallet for every country which converts your bitcoins to cash . My country has it and i do that when i find profit in the price. You should also look for the wallet which do the work for you.  
Xervo

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:27:48 PM

How?
Bitcoin can be exchanged for exchanges exchanges for bitcoin cach, but it can not be converted directly into purses. Cool
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:30:21 PM

Yes! Here in Philippines we could cash out our Bitcoins by using coins.ph. There are banks that supports the exchange of Bitcoins to our currency and some business establishment such 711, Local Pawnshop (Cebuana) and etc. Though for the other coins, Coins.ph doesn't have any features that support the direct exchange from alt coins to Cash.
Yes, it can be converted into fiat, and I'm also one of the users of this coins.pH which I truly used over a 7 months of my participation in trading bitcoin. Its a very helpful tool to me because I can convert bitcoin into cash anytime. However this coin.ph only used to convert bitcoin into our fiat but not supported to exchange directly from other kind of crypt into peso. But I didn't whatsite are suitable for traders like me came from different country.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:32:33 PM

The purpose of investing and selling Bitcoin is to convert it into cash and use it. There are so many trading platforms that can help you convert Bitcoin or any Altcoin into cash, you can refer to on the internet.
Currently people are converting their bitcoin into cash when they feel the need, the reason is that in most of the places people do not have the opportunity to use bitcoin directly for shopping. They can only use bitcoin for shopping online, but in their local stores they are not allowed to use bitcoin for shopping there. Therefore they mostly change bitcoin into their local currency and then use the fiat for different purposes. May be in future we become able to use bitcoin directly for different purposes and do not feel the need to change it into local currency.
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:43:06 PM

How?

Obviously. You can Convert bitcoin to Cash by selling your bitcoin.
Here are many people who are buying bitcoin you can sell your bitcoin to them by selling you can get cash through them.
Of course it is, but the case is not all member of this forum are came from one country. We have different bitcoin converter into cash. Yes selling bitcoin could be one of the way to convert bitcoin into cash but of course it is hard to find a buyer which you can get along with your selling price because we know a single bitcoin is too expensive to afford.
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:43:31 PM

Yes it is true that bitcoin can be converted into cash, like in my experience, i did cash out on my bitcoin wallet when i need a cash, when i clicked the word cash out it appeared the option of banks or remittance center that you wanted to cash it out and insert the amount you need and then it automatically converted into my country's currency and then cash out.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:44:20 PM

How?

Yes there are many options available to you depending on where you live. For example i use coinbase and convert bitcoin to cash and withdrawal it when i need to by ach transfer. Another option with coinbase is using shift card for purchases.  Xapo also has a a debit card that can be used.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
ArtPt

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:09 PM

By selling it in any exchange. Or you mean something else?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:48:58 PM

I have no job, neither does my Husband now so we rely solely on BTC to survive so we use cards and take out cash from an ATM to survive. There are a few options now where you can convert your digital currency to cash directly through either the wallet or a debit card, so making it easier for peeps like me to earn and use that money for survival and family needs. PAYZA now accepts crypto and BITCOIN as direct deposit and you can use their debit card or bank transfer to take it out and convert to euro or usd etc.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █