Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% guaranteed winner.  (Read 955 times)
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

I dont think it is a promising one. Because nobody knows about this coin.
I dont think it is a good way to invest blindly because someone is posting about this coin. But i will search about it more now.
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:15:41 AM

100% guarantee! Yes please. When I get my Lambo, I will put your name on my licence plate. OP thanks for the hot info, I will be "going hard" into this coin ASAP.

I mean God almighty, fuck me sideways.

Rather than pumping your post count up with useless criticisms why not have a look at what he's talking about and then say something like, "don't they have a competitor in A or B" or " I don't like X or Y aspect of the project, especially in lieu of Z".

Do you know why people don't ask those things? Why people don't engage with the concept of certain projects and not just the speculative returns? Because it's a language most of you don't understand. So you come here instead hoping to be spoon fed deep technical and fundamental analysis, as if some well-educated trading guru just sits behind his computer all day looking to endow forum plebeians with knowledge that could start a fire in their head. When that doesn't happen it's easier to resort to one-dimensional comments that pollute the intentions of forward-thinking individuals than it is to actually talk on their level.

That's the thing. Most of you, hell even I, are not on that level, yet we come here and fill this place with poop.

I think it's our job to ASK QUESTIONS AND DO OUR OWN RESEARCH instead of talking shit for... I literally have no idea why most of you do it. Who are you intending to help? And how is that help supposed to be realised when a thick-browed, knuckle-dragging gorilla could punch out more helpful sentences from a broken keyboard?

I'm getting a man crush on you. You are absolutely right. All I'm saying is this seems really great, its an alt coin discussion section after all. BUT nooooo one is saying just buy blindly. Like you said DYOR. And if you don't then its good cause you will end up giving your money to someone who is smarter than you. My title was clickbait, not a statement of fact.

I also welcome a lively discussion and disagreement as long as its got an actual fact attached to it.

I wouldn't worry about these guys posting mindless stupid shit, I think they are trying to get a higher status account so they can whore themselves out for signature campaigns.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:18:44 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:28:54 AM by kubricktrader

I dont think it is a promising one. Because nobody knows about this coin.
I dont think it is a good way to invest blindly because someone is posting about this coin. But i will search about it more now.

Listen to yourself. You are saying something is not good cause nobody knows about it?

Your logic hurts my head.

ITS FUCKING GOOD, CAUSE NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT!!!!!(potentially)

Yes of course do your own research, who told you to invest blindly?
Veidt

Activity: 150
Merit: 10

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

I strongly agree with the op. This is an extremely good opportunity to make tons of money, this is a good investment now cause exactly noone knows about it. I will not comment on some retards that dare to carry the legendary badge. Its low supply, low marketcap and the fact that it is a not known coin yet makes this a very attractive investment opportunity. This will soon be a three figure coin.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:52:29 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 10:06:44 AM by kubricktrader

I strongly agree with the op. This is an extremely good opportunity to make tons of money, this is a good investment now cause exactly noone knows about it. I will not comment on some retards that dare to carry the legendary badge. Its low supply, low marketcap and the fact that it is a not known coin yet makes this a very attractive investment opportunity. This will soon be a three figure coin.

What I really like apart from all those trading facts people like to know is the team seem great. I'm on the Telegram and the CEO is chatting daily answering questions. The team seem super qualified and the eco already has made a cloud company not based on Blockchain. But the key thing is they recognise that the market is not in the crypto gulag its in the mainstream. If they can which is their goal to make it super easy to onboard users to get storage and share their spare storage through their phone is a killer idea with even DropBox being hacked. I'm very confident this team can push into the mainstream market which is huge. SIA and Storj seems way to "crypto' to masses. Quotes from Vitalik etc on their website, who the hell knows Vitalik outside crypto niche.

But bottom line is there is a big market in cheap storage. There is no reason to think just because SIA and Storj is early innovators in the pace that others can't come in and take market share. And like I said they are 1.5mc compared to Sia at 200m and SIA has no more advantages over INXT to grab the wider market outside a simple crypto speculation.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: