Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:13:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 100% guaranteed winner.  (Read 955 times)
kubricktrader (OP)

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:52:18 AM

This is an absolute guaranteed win.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/

They are going to have their app out early next year. The mc at 1.5m is tiny when you think about the genuine demamd for cheap mobile storage. Sia has a mc of 200m down from highs, storj has a mc of 80m down from highs.

INXT has an advantage its going for the mainstream not the crypto gulag only. This will soar 10x in the next month.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:11:28 AM

where are you find this information? Because they site is useless. After their fraud with bounty I am suspicious about their statements.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:52 AM

where are you find this information? Because they site is useless. After their fraud with bounty I am suspicious about their statements.

Im holding you to your words. I know they are bs. Im holding your feet to fire and insisting you back up what you just said with facts. Or you may as well stop posting on here cause you are now labelled a fuckwit lier.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:23:46 AM

market cap is meaningless. and you only get confused if you start comparing coins based on their market cap. for example Sia that you mentioned here only has a bigger market cap because it has a huge supply compared to INXT. ~630K versus ~31.2 mil

in case someone reading this doesn't know what market cap is:
Market Capitalization = Coin supply * Price
having a bigger supply gives you a huge M.C.

the only reason INXT can be a good investment, in my opinion, is that it is not yet pumped! it has been around for about 3 weeks and the price has not changed much. which means it has the potential to get pumped big time.
but at the same time, it is not listed on major exchanges (like poloniex) and its volume is low.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:27:09 AM

market cap is meaningless. and you only get confused if you start comparing coins based on their market cap. for example Sia that you mentioned here only has a bigger market cap because it has a huge supply compared to INXT. ~630K versus ~31.2 mil

the only reason INXT can be a good investment, in my opinion, is that it is not yet pumped! it has been around for about 3 weeks and the price has not changed much. which means it has the potential to get pumped big time.
but at the same time, it is not listed on major exchanges (like poloniex) and its volume is low.

Hahahahahahshshshshshahajajajajsjsjsnsjsnslalolololololololololololololollololo lilolololohahahshshshshshshsjshshshshshshshhahsh
shshshshsahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshahshhas

Literally the fucking dumbest thing I have ever read from a Legendary member. Did you fall on your fucking head as a child. Just perfect. After all this time you think mc is based on supply.....lol

This post needs to be made into a meme or something.
ToTheMoon$

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Investor on the move ~ Where's the profits???

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:28:11 AM

They are going to have their app out early next year. The mc at 1.5m is tiny when you think about the genuine demamd for cheap mobile storage. Sia has a mc of 200m down from highs, storj has a mc of 80m down from highs.

INXT has an advantage its going for the mainstream not the crypto gulag only. This will soar 10x in the next month.

Doesn't look like a safe investment, you should encourage people to invest in such a risky project.

What should I invest in? PM me with your thoughts! Thanks
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:30:01 AM

Doesn't look like a safe investment, you should encourage people to invest in such a risky project.

Give a reason. Fud is unsubstantiated general criticism.

Give me something more than this bad. This forum is going downhill man.
SilverCoin300

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:11 AM

There website doesn't work and ther ANN thread doesnt have much. Is those good reasons or is that FUD?
Alex Storm

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:41:33 AM

hmm,  didn't know this project, from my vision nice ICO to invest now is E-CHAT (they developed 1st decentralized crypto messenger with ability to earn, trade, storage, and exchange money right in the app)
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:42:26 AM

There website doesn't work and ther ANN thread doesnt have much. Is those good reasons or is that FUD?

The website doesnt work?

https://internxt.io

Firstly it does amd they are updating it soon. Secondly what the fuck has a website got to do with how well they make a blockchain project. And three i think i might be done talking to philipinos in pc rooms on this forum. Seriously done...
treepixel

Activity: 226
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:44:45 AM

Literally the fucking dumbest thing I have ever read from a Legendary member. Did you fall on your fucking head as a child. Just perfect.

You complain about the forum going downhill but this is how you respond to people? You can just be civil and decent, you know this right?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:47:36 AM

Literally the fucking dumbest thing I have ever read from a Legendary member. Did you fall on your fucking head as a child. Just perfect.

You complain about the forum going downhill but this is how you respond to people? You can just be civil and decent, you know this right?

Dude he is a legendary member and tried to teach people that marketcap has nothing to do with value. Saying a mc is only high due to large number of coins. Thats like a dentist saying teeth are made of marshmallows. Its so dumb its hilarious.

Downhill as in stupid pajeets in pc rooms.
SilverCoin300

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:48:50 AM

The website doesnt work?

https://internxt.io

Firstly it does amd they are updating it soon. Secondly what the fuck has a website got to do with how well they make a blockchain project. And three i think i might be done talking to philipinos in pc rooms on this forum. Seriously done...

Ok. Now it works.
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

Im holding you to your words. I know they are bs. Im holding your feet to fire and insisting you back up what you just said with facts. Or you may as well stop posting on here cause you are now labelled a fuckwit lier.
wow, you are so agressive that i think you are one of these scammers. You can read a lot of messages about bounty fraud in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075258.180
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:48:19 AM

wow, you are so agressive that i think you are one of these scammers. You can read a lot of messages about bounty fraud in this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2075258.180

The fact is the inxt developer wouldnt give bounties to some scammers who were using Twitter bots.

Ita actually ironic that the dev for sake of a few bounties stood up and called bullshit on some boumty whores. So a.sincere developer was attacked for doing the.right thing. He is in Telegram every day updating people and answering questions which doesnt happen for 95% of icos. So sad the most simcere projects get attacked by scammers while the real scams gets praised by them.

But seriously do you know how stupid what you said about marketcap was? I would be embarresed if i was you.
garet

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:01:01 AM

Mate I think you need to seriously reconsider your marketing approach. If you are trying to get people to invest in a project you believe in, perhaps badgering and ridiculing doesn't send the best message.

If you are a snapshot of the community for this project, I pity the developers who are putting in the hard work necessary to make the project successful as they will undoubtedly never be able to live up to your high expectations and will have to endure your, shall I say, unique form of encouragement.
crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:01:22 AM

Obviously, I never found what you wrote as realistic. I don't want to repeat the previous writings, but where precisely did you get this idea? I wonder what kind of data you have to prove this claim.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:05:07 AM

Mate I think you need to seriously reconsider your marketing approach. If you are trying to get people to invest in a project you believe in, perhaps badgering and ridiculing doesn't send the best message.

If you are a snapshot of the community for this project, I pity the developers who are putting in the hard work necessary to make the project successful as they will undoubtedly never be able to live up to your high expectations and will have to endure your, shall I say, unique form of encouragement.

This forum.and this section is losing any relevence it used to have. Just pajeets talking pajeet. Carry on my hindu friend. Im rich and you arent. Bye.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:34:36 AM

Obviously, I never found what you wrote as realistic. I don't want to repeat the previous writings, but where precisely did you get this idea? I wonder what kind of data you have to prove this claim.

Data?
gin113

Activity: 140
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:37:19 AM

op is literally a troll
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:35:50 PM

op is literally a troll

Not a troll, just "early adopter" Grin
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:12:50 PM

although total suply only 629K token
i think is very dificult can incraese very high, because nothing big exchanger accepted internxt
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:17:19 PM

although total suply only 629K token
i think is very dificult can incraese very high, because nothing big exchanger accepted internxt

Dude the project went live a few weeks ago. Give it time the apps isnt even done yet.

Plus they paid and requested yobit listing  ut guess what yobit are taking weeks about it.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:19:24 PM

op is literally a troll

You are literaly a newbie sockpuppet.
spring07

Activity: 140

0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:24:12 PM

This op is something else i tell you. Anyway am learning some more.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:03:25 AM

This op is something else i tell you. Anyway am learning some more.

What? You are going to judge the project I tipped on the facts not my personality? Wow. I guess that could work.
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:07 AM

If anyone tells you something is a 100% winner you should run away.

If anyone tells you something will be guaranteed to bring x% profit (HYIP sites) you should run away.

This is true of even low risk low return investments (though it is highly improbable that they will fail).

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
Anonymous Kid

Activity: 183
Merit: 25

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:16:56 AM

Wow. I thought Legendary members were supposed to be the authority in the community. This is dumb as hell
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:26:14 AM

Interesting opportunities. Remember that chances always come together with risks. So bear you own. High risks high return is the principle.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:44:07 AM

If anyone tells you something will be guaranteed to bring x% profit (HYIP sites) you should run away.

This is true of even low risk low return investments (though it is highly improbable that they will fail).

So what coin do you support. I'm gonna make posts to say they are 100% guaranteed. What a dumb ass you are. Can you really not separate my post from the ACTUAL project?

Did I say just buy this without checking it out yourself, is there not a perfectly sound argument for what I was saying?
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:46:09 AM

Interesting opportunities. Remember that chances always come together with risks. So bear you own. High risks high return is the principle.

Dumb. How is a super low market cap project that has a great concept, a young rock star team and advisors from Forbes Under 30 innovators a high risk investment?

My personal view is the big risks are in the big cap ICO projects that don't deserve their price and could crash a lot!!!! And many already have.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

Wow. I thought Legendary members were supposed to be the authority in the community. This is dumb as hell

hahahaha Man  you are totally right!! and how ironic that and a relatively new user called Anonymous Kid recognised it.

A couple of years ago a legendary member were like the big names in Crypto now, even newbies respected them and what they said cause we knew they were smart guys. Now they are morons who have just posted a lot more often than not. I fear this forum has really become a mess now. Maybe someone should either start a new one of Bitcointalk makes some newbie rules or something.

And before you ask I was actually a Legendary member but was hacked and now am locked out of it.
cryptodaking1

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:01:28 AM

Amor (amorcoin.org) looks like a sure thing to me. They don’t even have any competition in the dating market. They even have a 20% bonus offer which ends very soon!
caodangdakhoaphamngocthac

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 05:02:04 AM

Cao đẳng đa khoa Phạm Ngọc Thạch trung tâm đào tạo cán bộ y dược chuyên nghành cử nhân y đa khoa, cử nhân điều dưỡng, cử nhân dược học vv... thông báo tuyển sinh 2018http://caodangytethphcm.edu.vn
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:13:17 AM

100% guarantee! Yes please. When I get my Lambo, I will put your name on my licence plate. OP thanks for the hot info, I will be "going hard" into this coin ASAP.
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:38:29 AM

If that coin is so much valuable and will have a super good future, why do you care so much telling this to everyone?
Happiness likes silence.

I think TA just trying to pump or promote that 5th page coin.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:58:15 AM

If that coin is so much valuable and will have a super good future, why do you care so much telling this to everyone?
Happiness likes silence.

I think TA just trying to pump or promote that 5th page coin.

Happiness likes Silence? WTF does that mean?

5th page coin, WTF does that mean?

I'm posting about investments I think are great and not well known. I'm in the Altcoin discussion section of a cryptocurrency forum. So why are you posting about your shitcoins here, for the love of Thailand?

Also I don't think I'm saying anything that other haven't already said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeDIPzwRgN0
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:33:19 AM

Did you buy this account off someone? Lord give me strength.

As you said correctly the mcap = circulating supply*price of each token. However, suggesting that having a high circulating supply means you have a high mcap is ridiculous. I can think of tens upon tens of projects that have a high circulating supply and low mcap, and vice versa. For Christ's sake, just look at BTC.

Please don't spread this nonsense as it's going around like the plague. For serious investors and traders, you can almost completely ignore the mcap and still make profits. It is literally one facet of a four-dimensional cube.
overttherainbow

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:36:56 AM

No, no, no. More bad advice.

If someone tells you anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, you should hear them out (if it's in your field/interest, if you have the time) and the afterwards cross-reference their statements with statements surrounding the topic they were bringing up ie do your own research (DYOR).

Don't just run away because someone said 100% or guaranteed returns that. Apply due diligence and check the facts out, discuss it with people, think about it yourself. Holy mother of Christ
overttherainbow

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:47:08 AM

100% guarantee! Yes please. When I get my Lambo, I will put your name on my licence plate. OP thanks for the hot info, I will be "going hard" into this coin ASAP.

I mean God almighty, fuck me sideways.

Rather than pumping your post count up with useless criticisms why not have a look at what he's talking about and then say something like, "don't they have a competitor in A or B" or " I don't like X or Y aspect of the project, especially in lieu of Z".

Do you know why people don't ask those things? Why people don't engage with the concept of certain projects and not just the speculative returns? Because it's a language most of you don't understand. So you come here instead hoping to be spoon fed deep technical and fundamental analysis, as if some well-educated trading guru just sits behind his computer all day looking to endow forum plebeians with knowledge that could start a fire in their head. When that doesn't happen it's easier to resort to one-dimensional comments that pollute the intentions of forward-thinking individuals than it is to actually talk on their level.

That's the thing. Most of you, hell even I, are not on that level, yet we come here and fill this place with poop.

I think it's our job to ASK QUESTIONS AND DO OUR OWN RESEARCH instead of talking shit for... I literally have no idea why most of you do it. Who are you intending to help? And how is that help supposed to be realised when a thick-browed, knuckle-dragging gorilla could punch out more helpful sentences from a broken keyboard?
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

I dont think it is a promising one. Because nobody knows about this coin.
I dont think it is a good way to invest blindly because someone is posting about this coin. But i will search about it more now.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:15:41 AM

I mean God almighty, fuck me sideways.

Rather than pumping your post count up with useless criticisms why not have a look at what he's talking about and then say something like, "don't they have a competitor in A or B" or " I don't like X or Y aspect of the project, especially in lieu of Z".

Do you know why people don't ask those things? Why people don't engage with the concept of certain projects and not just the speculative returns? Because it's a language most of you don't understand. So you come here instead hoping to be spoon fed deep technical and fundamental analysis, as if some well-educated trading guru just sits behind his computer all day looking to endow forum plebeians with knowledge that could start a fire in their head. When that doesn't happen it's easier to resort to one-dimensional comments that pollute the intentions of forward-thinking individuals than it is to actually talk on their level.

That's the thing. Most of you, hell even I, are not on that level, yet we come here and fill this place with poop.

I think it's our job to ASK QUESTIONS AND DO OUR OWN RESEARCH instead of talking shit for... I literally have no idea why most of you do it. Who are you intending to help? And how is that help supposed to be realised when a thick-browed, knuckle-dragging gorilla could punch out more helpful sentences from a broken keyboard?

I'm getting a man crush on you. You are absolutely right. All I'm saying is this seems really great, its an alt coin discussion section after all. BUT nooooo one is saying just buy blindly. Like you said DYOR. And if you don't then its good cause you will end up giving your money to someone who is smarter than you. My title was clickbait, not a statement of fact.

I also welcome a lively discussion and disagreement as long as its got an actual fact attached to it.

I wouldn't worry about these guys posting mindless stupid shit, I think they are trying to get a higher status account so they can whore themselves out for signature campaigns.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:18:44 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:28:54 AM by kubricktrader

I dont think it is a promising one. Because nobody knows about this coin.
I dont think it is a good way to invest blindly because someone is posting about this coin. But i will search about it more now.

Listen to yourself. You are saying something is not good cause nobody knows about it?

Your logic hurts my head.

ITS FUCKING GOOD, CAUSE NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT!!!!!(potentially)

Yes of course do your own research, who told you to invest blindly?
Veidt

Activity: 150

Famous last words - Hold my beer.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:45:11 AM

I strongly agree with the op. This is an extremely good opportunity to make tons of money, this is a good investment now cause exactly noone knows about it. I will not comment on some retards that dare to carry the legendary badge. Its low supply, low marketcap and the fact that it is a not known coin yet makes this a very attractive investment opportunity. This will soon be a three figure coin.

Thats what I do, I drink beer and I know stuff.
kubricktrader (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:52:29 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 10:06:44 AM by kubricktrader

I strongly agree with the op. This is an extremely good opportunity to make tons of money, this is a good investment now cause exactly noone knows about it. I will not comment on some retards that dare to carry the legendary badge. Its low supply, low marketcap and the fact that it is a not known coin yet makes this a very attractive investment opportunity. This will soon be a three figure coin.

What I really like apart from all those trading facts people like to know is the team seem great. I'm on the Telegram and the CEO is chatting daily answering questions. The team seem super qualified and the eco already has made a cloud company not based on Blockchain. But the key thing is they recognise that the market is not in the crypto gulag its in the mainstream. If they can which is their goal to make it super easy to onboard users to get storage and share their spare storage through their phone is a killer idea with even DropBox being hacked. I'm very confident this team can push into the mainstream market which is huge. SIA and Storj seems way to "crypto' to masses. Quotes from Vitalik etc on their website, who the hell knows Vitalik outside crypto niche.

But bottom line is there is a big market in cheap storage. There is no reason to think just because SIA and Storj is early innovators in the pace that others can't come in and take market share. And like I said they are 1.5mc compared to Sia at 200m and SIA has no more advantages over INXT to grab the wider market outside a simple crypto speculation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: