Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:31:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are best day trading alts  (Read 602 times)
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:50:31 PM

Dear members

I have observed that eth blue and btc red are very potential for day trading. Personally i got profits fron this.

What are your coins ?

My profitable altcoins are EOS and OMG. I keep holding them for a little longer and wait out the next hype before sell-out. Meantime I keep an eye on CMT(Cybermiles) and buy some more. I always look out for unique projects with solid team and whitepaper for my next investment and avoid those cheap copycat scumbags.
gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:45:41 AM

doge, xrp, and waves. If you go out and see gambling, doge turns are incredible , it's very profitable to sell daily . while for xrp and waves, by using basic or fundamental analysis, we know about xrp and waves including daily trading altcoin.
scoobidoobydu

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:55:19 AM

Look like lots of people recommend Doge, I also saw the volume is high with DOGE.
What I do is buying and selling based on 2 type of coin that I can hold. so LTC and Onion.

_____ DSTRA ▬ ● ▬ FROM COMMUNITY, COMES UNITY ▬ ● ▬ DSTRA _____
⚫● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRIVACY ▬▬  FAST  ▬▬ LOW FEES   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●⚫
●⚫ ▬▬ Twitter | Facebook | ANN | Discord | Website ▬▬ ⚫●
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:08:57 AM

EOS and OMG at the moment I think sit nicely into this category

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:14:27 AM

The coins you mentioned are both airdropped right? I wonder how long this market will last. Good for you that you were able to make profits off them, because most airdrops die after a short time. My favourite coins to day trade at the moment are SIA and AE.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:15:33 AM

Actually the best day for trading is the day when everything on the bottom. And everywhere terrified people who don't know what to do all the falls. And are willing to sell their coins for cheap. It's a real holiday. Because usually after a few days the market recovers and you can do+50% on almost any aldaine. This was in late may. when the price went from 2800 to 1700. I remember one day altcoins lost more than 50% and then the next day is almost restored

High risk high payoff
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:16:37 AM

Don't try with ETC , i think it isn't a good project to investing in.
Xfactor06

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:23:07 AM

Gained alot of information from this thread, i am a long term holder because i can't afford to trade everyday since i just doing this for part-time maybe in the future if i tend to gain alot of knowledge and expe i'll be trading daily.
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 04:26:21 AM

Look like lots of people recommend Doge, I also saw the volume is high with DOGE.
What I do is buying and selling based on 2 type of coin that I can hold. so LTC and Onion.

Dodge coin very risky. Its not a good project i believe

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:36:54 AM

Basically every coins has a different price movements from day to day, in every coins.. we should really be able to observe in detail and be able to decide if it's appropriate to serve as a trading's effort.
Trading is more tend to active incomes, so far.. for me the coins that I often make for it are Btc, Eth, Bch, ltc
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:57:36 AM

Actually there are many and not all of them stay good for day trade forever.
I have seen the opportunities on BLUE and HYTV and I am having good profits with them time to time, however, the more a coin gets popular, the lesser it stay for day trade.
Again, I find ED as one of the best platform for day trading, the BUY and SELL differences are mostly big on rare coins and if you trade smartly you can actually make good profits on day trades.

you must also think about diversifying your portfolio into short-mid-long term, as eventually long terms are the ones that can make you a fortune.
Cheers!!
udayantha11 (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 05:09:39 AM

Actually there are many and not all of them stay good for day trade forever.
I have seen the opportunities on BLUE and HYTV and I am having good profits with them time to time, however, the more a coin gets popular, the lesser it stay for day trade.
Again, I find ED as one of the best platform for day trading, the BUY and SELL differences are mostly big on rare coins and if you trade smartly you can actually make good profits on day trades.

you must also think about diversifying your portfolio into short-mid-long term, as eventually long terms are the ones that can make you a fortune.
Cheers!!

Hytv i did not try, i need to research and try. 

Btcs also good day trading coin

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:35:38 AM

Best day trading alts are the best alts for that day, period.
CryptoEskimo

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:07:19 AM

i personally like DGB alot
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:29:33 AM

I am holding eth, bitcoins, doge and litecoins. I guess there is no special day in trading altcoins as long as it's in higher or lower value.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:23:04 AM

Dear members

I have observed that eth blue and btc red are very potential for day trading. Personally i got profits fron this.

What are your coins ?

Sometimes the best days for trading are the periods before the coming fork. You should catch the day when the crypto is small enough to be bought and sell it when fork comes and its price will grow. But this is not something which can be called a rule, Crypto market is always unpredictable.
This is what I really like about crypto market. Crypto market is indeed very much unstable in nature and keeps on fluctuating all the time and just because of these fluctuations people keep making profits from these currencies. Indeed we should always look for the time especially the dumps of your respective coins so that you can buy them at cheap rates and sell them off at high rates for making profit.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:30:15 AM

The ones with the bullish trends,i am a scalper and i trade between 5mins-30mins-1hr charts the charts will show you if you know how to do technical analysis.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:45:34 PM

Wouldn't it be coins that have huge fluctuations but you dont think it will ever hit higher than a certain amount?
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:47:16 PM

I think nothing beats EMC2 as for daytrading. Iy has a nice volatility can an experienced trades can well use to make nice profits.

EMC2 goes down today, but I hold it in my portfolio in reason for soon hard-fork.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: