Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO]- BANKCOIN - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING PLATFORM  (Read 27598 times)
kalijan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

I cant find myself eather  Grin

That guy is FAKE

Bankcoin to the mooon!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoLending101

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:50:18 PM

Check out the Latest Review of BankCoin at https://cryptolending.review/bankcoin-new-crypto-savings-lending-program-pre-ico/

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Very good saving program, very good daily profit , saving lock period, saving special offer, and with BANKCOIN i expect to see 10$/Bank very soon.Great banking platform i see, your website and roadmap is very detail this will be a good project and bring in a lot of investors.
heat346

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

Great platform!!great savings plans over 2%with the bonus. Can’t get much better than that!!!
kajunspice

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Interest rate last few days has been all above 1.6% daily. It's really high
DUONGUTC

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Dear BankCoin members,

During the Saving and Exchange, please pay more attention to these points:
~ Sell order is pending if it still waits for the Purchaser to match it.
This is how the system works, supply will be processed if there is demand.
We are entirely working for building more Platform to push the price up and how to balance the sell and purchase orders. Banklotto and Bancex is going to come out and put a raise to the buying demand. Please give us truth and confidence on us.
It must take time to see the gain of incredible profit. BankCoin runs a truly long-term and stable project with many mockups and stresses during the whole path to the big success.
Instant interest cannot promise for great achievement and this is not our final target also. Long lasting and STABLE GROWTH and benefit is our desired GOAL.
~ Sell order is successfully delivered but your account balance has not been reflected, please kindly, we will process them within 24 hours.
~ When you make Saving Package, the interest will be paid by USD. But when you want to withdraw it, you must convert the interest into BANK, and then you can process it.
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
gulfvet1234

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:35:59 PM

I am really excited to see Bank Coin on an Exchange it will be beneficial to everyone.  Thanks.
bahaa123456

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

Really have high expectations for this! We're going to the moon!!
Rekey

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:46:04 AM

Dont use the pool coins disappear without no notice or explanation  Cry
forgetaboutitman

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Great platform guys. Reminds me a lot of Hextra where I made a lot of money. I this Bankcoin will do even bigger things. Expecting first ever moon landing with Bankcoin. Koodos to the team for a great experience so far, small glitches aside.
Keep on rocking and lets get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EDLP

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

Great Platform! We go the the Moon !!
namvubtc

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 05:31:44 AM

Dear Bankcoin Community,

To achieve the ambition of building and trust-worthy and long lasting BankCoin Platform with stable and dynamic growth along with transparency of finance, we decide to publish all the Financial reports on the system to our investors. Based on these statistics, investors can have more clues on self-advising of your investment.

You can go to Report Menu in Backoffice to make the follow-ups.
Short term Saving or other Saving programs are still being executed; however in case that Financial ratio isn’t well-being enough to attract new investors nor ensure their future profit, these Saving programs will be paused temporarily(Your current saving or ST saving packages are still profitable). At that time, we will put the focus on the development of Bankcex and BankLotto.

Once the Finance status get better, we can re-offer these Saving packages.

This is our next strategy for the longevity of the whole Bankcoin ecosystem.

Thanks so much for your time and support for us so far.
namvubtc

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

wow bankcex open

https://bankcex.com/
MyCryptoProject

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

I have 2 loans already with Bankcoin and looking forward to getting more loans in when the price of the coin rises.

I am looking foerward to the Bankcoin Lotto when it starts, and will make use of the bankcoin exchange.

Great job with the Bankcoin project, Thanks for the cheap tickets to the moon Bankcion.
abeng

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:54:35 AM

i think bank coin to the moon
mrthu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

[ANN] [ICO] BANKCOIN - BLOCKCHAIN BANKING PLATFORM

WHAT IS / BANKCOIN?

The BankCoin is a key constituent of the system that enables trading, lending and gives access to other upcoming services in the BankCoin ecosystem. BankCoin serves two main objectives: First, the BankCoin is the energy of an internal mechanism of the BankCoin ecosystem. Furthermore, it is part of the governance component of the BankCoin system. Each BankCoin wallet is initially provided with a predefined amount of BankCoin and cannot be used without a minimum BankCoin balance.

We believe there should be an efficient alternative to existing payment and banking systems. Our blockchain-based payments system set purposes to lower financial inclusion obstacles and equip financial services to the banked and unbanked. Our vision is to build the payments and banking platform for the future which can help for the legacy system obsolete, then creating value for the users and the whole world.

The Total supply is 21,000,000 BANK and X11 mining algorithm.

WHAT IS ICO?

ICO or Initial Coin Offering is the process to distribute the coin thoroughly at the starting price. As it is the initial process, the price is still affordable. After ICO period, BANK will be traded in the open market. As the number of ICO is always remained at 3M. only, the traders would be able to make profit due to the limited supply and the high demand of digital currencies. Therefore, this is the great opportunities for investors to acquire BANK initially.

The starting date of BANK ICO is December, 20th 2017, and the final date is January, 8th 2018.
BANK ICO released are 3,000,000 BANK starting at $0.5

SAVING SYSTEM
Innovative Saving Program For investors who prefer the fixed return,the self-controlled saving program is another appropriate choice.

Ecosystem
Cryptocurrency Exchange Platform - BankCex

Great experience in building and maintaining financial system that helps us develop a robust and reliable exchange platform from the ground up with security, efficiency, speed and scalability. The platform is built with high standards and achieves highest security. Moreover, customer support is also our priority. We shares responsibilities across the entire staffs and company. When a trader has a problem, they get an answer directly from supporter who knows well and always be ready for supporting immediately.

To avoid getting stuck while ordering, our matching engine is capable of sustaining millions orders per second, making it the fastest exchanges platform and online 24 hours. The cryptocurrency exchange platform has several features such as Spot trading, margin trading, futures etc. which depends on the market needs. It will support for BANK and other coins that have strong credibility, user base and liquidity.

The platform is highly architected to support multiple devices and cross-platform trading clients like Web based, Mobile Apps, PC, rest API etc

Mega Millions Lottery
The BankCoin Global anonymous blockchain Lottery with direct disbursements will aim to become the most popular and transparent blockchain based lottery. We intend to build a favourable, fair and decentralized and transparent lottery platform. Part of the funds raised from the crowd sale of BankCoin coins will be used to fund this project

** Full White Paper **
https://bankcoin.io/BankcoinWP_V2.pdf

Official Website : https://www.bankcoin.io

Official Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Bankcoin2018

Official Youtube Chanel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbBW7ekLIsX-TxX4cXcXug

Official Twitter Chanel : https://twitter.com/BankCoin2018

Official Telegram Chanel : https://t.me/joinchat/GftwABLxBbT6ZEicvV0BAw

Official Block Explorer : https://explorer.bankcoin.io/

Official Release : https://www.bankcoinpool.com/index.php

This is a great platform for long-term development. We are waiting for bankcex and bankloto to be completed Smiley
Crypto dan

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:59:34 AM

nice project   will looking forward on it
mrthu

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:05:59 AM

nice project   will looking forward on it
I love bankcoin Smiley
Crypto dan

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:08:23 AM

pretty price to buy in   now
taz1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:12:24 AM

STOP INVESTING TO BANKCOIN. SCAM

All investor's information in public

i founded a list with username, email (!) and PHONE (!) of investors.

also i found php sources, prev projects and some private info about owners

please do not invest to this shit.

support ignore me and blocked at telegram channel.

DB proof: https://gist.github.com/anonymous/d5c14bbed2675638675de53869581da4

you can found your login and phone, email in this link

Where did you buy that list? I didn't find my info on there lol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: