Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I think its time for alts to shine.  (Read 944 times)
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:55:32 PM

I thing bitcoin is so shine now because of the high value of it. But altcoin is also shine but they dont have sense of it. But if bitcoin is going to down a little bit i mean the value maybe they're goind on altcoins. I found an interesting project recently but Im in doubt. Mytimecoin, its like casback by coins for watching or using information from partners of it. Have anyone heard about it?
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:34:45 PM

Btc has run too far too quickly possibly due to manipulation by hedge funds. But it wont crash too hard I think. By guess is undervalued alts will rally hard now. Just a guess

I agree in regards to Bitcoins rally. It was way too fast and likely due to manipulations by big players. I sense the correction is around the corner, but if it happens, alts may also suffer and not start to soar up. Just my opinion on it.
Dakshkapoor

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:46:24 PM

Yes, i also think the same. This is the era of ALTCOINS now and everyone is aware of it. Nowadays we can see that people are more concerned in investing in the altcoins because it has a huge potential and is giving a good profits to the investors. Different Altcoins like ETHEREUM, MONERO etc are going well in market and is now having a good market foundation. So just invest in alts if you really want to earn some profits.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:39:02 PM

Btc has run too far too quickly possibly due to manipulation by hedge funds. But it wont crash too hard I think. By guess is undervalued alts will rally hard now. Just a guess

That is why I believe that many of the altcoins already had pumped prices through this week. The ups and downs are being adjusted according to the prices of bitcoin. I clearly saw how the alts went down when the bitcoin was going down since two days. Now bitcoin has got its dominance again and it is on the verge of going back to 11K today or may be more who knows really! So alt coins will follow the same in the future to come.

But it wont crash too hard I think

Hopefully we don't see that one and I don't loose my investment in the meantime. Lolz.

light22man

Activity: 311

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:37:11 PM

I'm not sure about alts right now. All will depend on bitcoin  where he goes. I'm actually more bearish on alts now.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:53:48 PM

Hmm we may be jumping the gun a little, alts have already shines the whole of the past year! Bitcoin has done 10x, but look at the crazy returns of all the alts since January. I think the main alt run is done, wait until next year for another push.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:24:52 PM

The fall of the altcoins that happened on November 30 was not even the correction of the market. It was a temporary event — just a trick of big traders to earn a lot. I do certainly believe alts will follow on growing.
I'm just buying alts and now profit is going up!
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:27:59 PM

I agree that this might be the right time now for alts. Bitcoin has had a too strong run and has shot up too far in very less time. I hope the alts could wait another 2-3 weeks or so, need some more accumulation to do.

parobber

Activity: 172
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:36:55 PM

In time alts will definitely have their bull run and catch up to where they should be relative to bitcoin. I think that it won't be for a few more weeks as bitcoin is still growing quickly on the back of futures speculation and new investment having passed 10k.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

I think once the bitcoin price is a bit more stable people will come back to altcoins, myself I have been picking up a few altcoins whilst the price was low.
itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:53:37 PM

You have a good guess. My prediction would be the same. The rally hasn't been started yet. We should fastening our seatbelts and get ready for the roller-coaster. Cybermiles is about to release their tokens (CMTs) and get listed on exchanges which will be a great time to buy some. Ones the race starts investors will looking into alts with great potential to be ready to invest. Any great news will trigger this pump. I suggest you to join Cybermiles's Telegram and kept updated. If you manage to buy CMTs in case you missed their ICO after been launched on exchanges you'll be able to multiply your investment.  Wink
chimcoin

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:07:46 PM

And without a guess, there is that possibility of altcoin to pump up when Bitcoin drops in price. For example,the prices of Bitcoins and alts mimic each other (generally with alts following Bitcoin), then Bitcoin goes off on a tear leaving alts behind, then alts start to catch up (they tend to lag when BTC goes on a rip, but not always), then alts drop (acting as if they are oversold), then after some more growth Bitcoin sees a sell-off (upon which investors often move into alts quickly, thus spiking alts), then alts fall back down the previous levels while Bitcoin recovers, and then the prices reattach and start to mimic each other again.
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:12:29 PM

I think more and more money is entering the crypto sector so bitcoin and altcoins will all
do very well in coming years.
fallensky7

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:37:13 PM

I agree in regards to Bitcoins rally. It was way too fast and likely due to manipulations by big players. I sense the correction is around the corner, but if it happens, alts may also suffer and not start to soar up. Just my opinion on it.
I completely agree with your opinion. I also think that such a strong growth of Bitcoin in such a short time is due to manipulation of major players and correction will not keep you waiting, and when corrected, altcoins may follow Bitcoin into the abyss. This year, we already remember such a scenario
AlienSeeker

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:48:53 PM

Many alternate currencies has risen now. Many ICOs are trying to rise up their names to the top and I hope these ICOs will be successful, but bitcoin, I guess will still be the number one coin. But as for alts are the topic here, alts prices are pumping like bitcoin's, and many more investors are starting to invest, so let's watch how the coin's curve will rise.
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:50:38 PM

I think i will agree that after the rise of bitcoin, some other alts will follow and will rise up also. I think aside from bitcoin, there are also many investors who want to invest in good alts since it can also give a good profit. There are some alts that getting popular also aside from bitcoin like Ethereum and bitcoin cash that's why their prices is also increases.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:56:18 PM

Yes it time. Bitcoin bullish again and altcoin also will rise with him. Time to buy some more ETH, NEO, OMG, ZEC, IOTA XMR love this coins
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

I completely agree with your opinion. I also think that such a strong growth of Bitcoin in such a short time is due to manipulation of major players and correction will not keep you waiting, and when corrected, altcoins may follow Bitcoin into the abyss. This year, we already remember such a scenario

Indeed, we have witnessed a similar scenario this year for two times if I remember correctly. One was of short duration and alts started to recover after bleeding together with BTC (but also bc BTC was recovering). The second time alts didnt recover anymore and fell into a bear market for several months (while BTC recovered and rose to new all time highs). Alts then recovered lately, so there is already some growth here, but they are not on the same level as they were already this year. Lets see what happens next.
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:10:40 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 06:28:04 PM by omonuyak

I agree with you as for  the past three days most of the altcoins are in green. Bitcoin also has developed another bullish momentum since yesterday as it is close to $12,000 and before tomorrow it might be above $12,000 and the benefits is that fund are going to flows back to altcoins markets during corrections.  Ico project are also coming up I have gone through some of the ico investment page especially the one that I am promoting now (Matrixcoin)  has raised above $18,000,000 and people are becoming aware of cryptocurrencies now.
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:20:54 PM

Well I think some altcoins will shine while others will dump and die. Bitcoin will keep rising at the same time imo.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: