Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:50:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I think its time for alts to shine.  (Read 941 times)
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:43 PM

Yes this is really possible,alts will go pump right now after the correction of BTC price few days back alts bleed hard its time for them to shine.

erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:24:04 PM

Btc has run too far too quickly possibly due to manipulation by hedge funds. But it wont crash too hard I think. By guess is undervalued alts will rally hard now. Just a guess
I agree with you as for  the past three days most of the altcoins are in green. Bitcoin also has developed another bullish momentum since yesterday as it is close to $12,000 and before tomorrow it might be above $12,000 and the benefits is that fund are going to flows back to altcoins markets during corrections.  Ico project are also coming up I have gone through some of the ico investment page especially the one that I am promoting now (United traders)  has raised above $18,000,000 and people are becoming aware of cryptocurrencies now.
bitcoin in the next few months will probably be above $ 12,000 and altcoin will also show a positive trend with a very fantastic price. because in the future altcoin and bitcoin will make a surprise in cryptocurrency with a good price and stable.

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

With many ICO going to implementation phase soon, the tide may change towards new coins compared to the old ones. Maybe the wave of ICO will hit a new high.

Good point, didn't think of that one. There were a lot of ICOs earlier this year and now the products should be close to a release version. This will drive up the demand and value for a lot of alts. Next year will be big so it will be interesting if bitcoin falls as a result, or if both will rise.

ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:15:43 PM

Keep telling yourself that altcoins will shine soon Cheesy You see now that all of the altcoins are crap with no real value, People who dumped their coins already to buy bitcoin know this to be true. The same pumping investors will try to pump and dump their coins when they have enough bitcoin.
CryptoBeefy

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:44:57 PM

So many good altcoins out there, it'd be good to see some of them gaining more traction. Nothing more exciting than holding from early stages and watching it grow!
Ziminator

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:51:55 PM

agree with the author. Alternative currencies should also show growth, at least the top 10 of the alternatives. Interest around the crypto world is huge. More and more good projects appear and make it more accessible.

SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:58:57 PM

Btc has run too far too quickly possibly due to manipulation by hedge funds. But it wont crash too hard I think. By guess is undervalued alts will rally hard now. Just a guess
It looks like your speculation came out as true because right now many undervalued or cheaper alts are surging by over 50% like NXT. After this price of bitcoin might start to again surge..

Its now time for bitcoin all alts might get bloodbath when bitcoin will start its new rally.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sone11

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:35:41 AM

Yesterday I really saw all greensss.. That's the first time I saw it. Meaning there are really new money in crypto and I dont know if the market is ready for it. If does not correct for the next month it will really be a bubble unless a really massive support also comes in by then
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

Yesterday I really saw all greensss.. That's the first time I saw it. Meaning there are really new money in crypto and I dont know if the market is ready for it. If does not correct for the next month it will really be a bubble unless a really massive support also comes in by then
All altcoins are good, I'm waiting for another Bitcoin crash and buying more Altcoins, Litecoin and Ethereum is my top choice, and Ethereum is my main choice since its still pretty undervalued. And yeah I believe a huge money will flow into altcoins soon.
NetDetective

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:56 AM

Which alts do you suggest to invest into ? I've tried to do it with LTC but failed too and now its price pumped.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:58:02 AM

no, bitcoin by the end of this year will end 15k$ and early next januari ten big rank altcoin in coinmarket will rise in price and bitcoin will go down.
xebecstyx

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:45:59 PM

Yes bitcoin rose more than 25% in just 1 month and now its taking breath , from here i think bitcoin will be range bound for some time and then again will cross $12000 level in next 2-3 months because most of online site now accepting bitcoin as their payment gate way and also bitcoin demand increasing day by day so its price  will rise more and more from here , the other side some altcoins also have just doubled in just 1 month but now bitcoin and also altcoins are falling because some profit booking from investor, but its nothing to worry, If you want to but you can buy here and of you are holding , you will get more profit.

That's right, I think when the time comes when bitcoin would actually halt it's staggering gain that it has been riding this past few weeks. That would be the time for altcoins to get back on its feet and gain traction set up a price increase. I think what brought about its recent declined is the focus of people shifting to bitcoin due to its price. If that price gain would stop, there would be another focus shift, this time, to the altcoins that would help it gain more value. Hopefully, it won't take long though, for the people who has been investing a lot in altcoins.
Bren Briones

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2017, 12:51:07 PM

Undoubtedly Altcoin will shine! It has many promising ICO. Right now Bitcoin is the king in crypto currency but who will know, time may bring change, it is not impossible that it will happen.

rallyko

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:38:17 PM

How I wish your conjectures to become true. Honestly, I'm already tired of waiting for the growth of altcoins. I hope that in the spring the prices for altcoins will fly to the moon! Roll Eyes

lionelho

Activity: 135

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:14 PM

I have the same idea with you. The moment for alts to shine is coming Wink

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:46:09 PM

my holding altcoins are gud and increasing. it is ture alts are very profitable nowaday
Quidat

Activity: 2604
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:50:40 PM

This is why im already preparing for this time to come on where i do already spotting some undervalued alts which do have potential to shine up.We are enough on the price increase of bitcoin and the time on where alts would shine would really be near its either on the start up on year 2018 they would significantly move bullish trend for sure and we have seen it already on some erc20 tokens if we do try to see on charts.
RADTEAM

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:53:44 PM

Around Christmas and New Year, we might see a profit-taking action in both Bitcoin and Altcoins.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:01:10 PM

Yep, prices are going for correction especially since the prices went down and now bitcoin price is also going down people are going to reinvest back to alts.
yes im agree with yours opinion. altcoin are droping and doesnt not rising lately. i believe this is because people still love to invest in bitcoin. but now bitcoin already reach the maturity. its time for altcoin to shine indeed.

Which alts do you suggest to invest into ? I've tried to do it with LTC but failed too and now its price pumped.
im investing in ethereum and ETC i believe both are a great coin that have a good fluctuation in the market. LTC is good coin too and you might be want to consider stellar lumens in your mind, latelty its been rise so high even thought bitcoin rising. i believe XLM could rise more than ever before.

Anyway good luck for all investors wish you all doing the right thing

dwnrck

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

Undoubtedly Altcoin will shine! It has many promising ICO. Right now Bitcoin is the king in crypto currency but who will know, time may bring change, it is not impossible that it will happen.

Agreed.
Some really interesting ICOs appearing. Especially the technology-based ones.

Recently I invested on Raiden and yesterday AppCoins. Both are good on the long-term not for dumping in early 2018  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: