Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:02:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now I think its time for alts to shine.  (Read 941 times)
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:11:20 PM

Now, altcoin had been small decreased. I think it's normal situation. Just be patient please and waiting for many time until altcoin decrease. If you want to buy some altcoin you can buy, and you can hold if altcoin in higher price Smiley
bitlayer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:19 AM

Those were my thoughts also, but I did my research and decided to invest on AppCoins, since it is a utilitary token and not a cryptocoin itself. Now with the news of another country (Mexico) getting tough on cryptocurrencies and ICOs, I believe it was a clever choice. What do you think?
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:11:13 AM

Altcoin has been shining since the begning of this month! Interestingly we are seeing profit in 50, 75 times of some initial prices of some of these alt at the begining of this year!. LTC was $4 in march/April 2017. LTC is now over $300. ALGORY.IO has such potential for growth. ALGORY.IO ICO is ongoing. Get in and make good profit in the new year!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
seanavery11

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

-----

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:30:30 AM

Yes i know that this is the perfect time it is because the value of the bitcoin is very unstable even though it has a high value and with that reason it is thw best time for the altcoin to overtake bitcoin, yet it still requires too many courage

---
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:37:50 AM

Yes, now bitcoin stood in place and on the way waiting for the correction, and perhaps that he will well ask))
So the altcon has chances to get out upwards))

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
rurubot

Activity: 171

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:53:12 AM

I think some investors will try to invest with altcoins just to make sure that they will have a back up once bitcoin will start to fall down. Because they think that once the bitcoin starts to decrease, some altcoins will start  to shine.

(ಥ_ಥ) I AM STILL (ಥ_ಥ)
 (´・ω・`)LOOKING FOR( ˘•ω•˘ )
d(=^・ω・^=)b RIGHT BOUNTYd(=^・ω・^=)b
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:00:54 PM

Good thing that I didn't allocate all my resources to one type of investment. I've already gained a lot from holding Bitcoins that I totally forget about trading. I just do hope that what you are saying will come true. I have waited for so long and wanted to seize every moment of it. My patience couldn't hold on any longer.It's been months now and I couldn't wait any longer. I am planning to move with ICOs once it is said and done. There are posts and testimonies that proves ICOs earning rate is much better than trading and the duration of waiting time is almost likely the same.
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:28:06 PM

I do not think so. The reason is because bitcoin's price is around $ 20k. So it's hard to say now that you will shine any coins. You have to go ahead with a little time.

Be hardworker
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:38:13 PM

I hope altcoins will rise in the next year and will continue to shine like bitcoin. But there are still a lot of things that will happen so we really can't predict for sure.

NoSkyLimit

Activity: 171
Merit: 50

Crypto will save my kids!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

Why you think that alts time is finally here ? I see lots and lots of threads and anwers about this question. I think ony in the spring we gonna see the alts raising but what I know right ? i'm newbie.

▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌         Games        ANYONE        Bitcointalk              ▐▀   ▄▀▄  █▄  █ █  █  ▀▌
▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌      Referral      Investment      Discord  |  Github       ▐    █▄█  █ ▀▄█ ▀▄▄▀   ▌
▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌     Dividents       Platform       Twitter  |  Telegram     ▐▄  █   █ █   █ ▄▄▀   ▄▌
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

Yes, agreed with you that it is a good time to shine altcoins market. I am also of opinion that altcoins have a long future and bull run is just started and many altcoins go to moon in this bull run.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

MY portfolio was shrinking like crazy but now thank God it is beginning to show signs of life and some are mooming winch is nice. I saw one of my coins that was dying and made me sit in a big loss pool, finally go into profit today but I am hodling and not selling it. I am glad at last that holding some coins has paid off and we may see the Altcoin Spring now at least that we all have been waiting for now. Of course if I had sold back in July I would have been ten times better off just holding Bitcoin but am not upset, I am at least seeing some improvement in the markets over all.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:39:42 PM

Now altcoins are pumping. Before when bitcoin was going up, atlcoins were dumping mostly. Especially coins under $100 are on rise. I believe that 2018 will be the year of altcoins. We should pick 4-5 altcoins which is on deep and put out money on them. But also we must keep 50% of our money on bitcoin. Because it keeps going up.

XaurumGamma

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:41:45 PM

Alts that solve all the problem bitcoin has will get their attention right now.
DirtyMartini

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:51:23 PM

Shine, shine, shine! Some of these alts are shining so bright right now, I need sunglasses when I look at CoinMarketCap  Cool Grin Cool

I feel like the Altcoin rut is finally over, and FINALLY the potential of many Alts is slowly being realized.
My wallets are healthy AF and everywhere I look is GREEN: Qtum, Neo, Lisk, TenX, OMG, Nem, Power Ledger, Ark, Iota, Eos, Stratis and of course Ethereum and Litecoin..

Huge Altcoin gains in the last month or so and just in time for my Christmas shopping..  Cheesy

What I'm most surprised by right now, is Bitcoin AND many Altcoins are shining, when usually its only one or the other..

Happy trading to all  Grin
MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:57:50 PM

WHAT IS CARGOCOIN
CargoCoin is a decentralized and distributed high performance NoSQL database backed by a blockchain ledger. This technology allows anyone to securely and anonymously backup structured data from social networks, wearables, smart homes, and other IoT devices. CargoCoin provides a marketplace where users can share or sell data on their own terms.
Website
https://www.cargocoin.io/
Whitepaper
https://www.cargocoin.io/whitepapercargocoin.pdf
Our Team
https://www.cargocoin.io/index.html#team
ICO Details
https://www.cargocoin.io/index.html#team

zafrego

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:43:00 PM

The market is at all-time highs at the moment. There’s no hurry. Chill. If this is going to work in completely replacing the current monetary and financial systems, it will take around 10–20 years.

Here’s a look at 2 young altcoin projects that our experts say just might be the next big thing — and perhaps will someday be traded on our platform too.

AppCoins they are a protocol for the App Economy, their token sale started last week and will end on January 15th. They are working with blockchain technology to provide developers a transparent and efficient way to monetize their apps and build a reputation across app stores.

link here...>https://appcoins.io/

Utrust
They help to make crypto-payments with simple and effortless process, powered by the state of the art technology which is based on high autonomy, safety, and efficiency.
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:56:45 PM

MY portfolio was shrinking like crazy but now thank God it is beginning to show signs of life and some are mooming winch is nice. I saw one of my coins that was dying and made me sit in a big loss pool, finally go into profit today but I am hodling and not selling it. I am glad at last that holding some coins has paid off and we may see the Altcoin Spring now at least that we all have been waiting for now. Of course if I had sold back in July I would have been ten times better off just holding Bitcoin but am not upset, I am at least seeing some improvement in the markets over all.

Altcoin is beginning increase in this year like how bitcoin. There are more number of invested on other crypto currencies nut mostly checking the project completely and investing on ICO time.
As like many people worrying after some reached to peak once it comes to the market. Like that waves and iota and all really missed it in the ICO time.
PandoraBounties

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:40:46 PM

Yes, it is physiological that a lot of the money which has been poured onto Bitcoin now starts to get distributed to alts. I was expecting that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: