Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:03:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEXIT - The first Blockchain Powered Mergers and Acquisitions Marketplace  (Read 15841 times)
Nicolerxj

Activity: 171
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:38:31 PM

I see the project has great potential. I very relevant . good luck
Egretia
Janasey

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:07:26 PM

I really love this project because it is very practical. I hope in the future you will have many good projects for everyone to participate.
egretia
bogmancometh

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:22:14 PM

Don't get scammed people. Just the last two posters other posts. All bot posts.
Red Feast
Copper Member

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

You want a date on the Bounty good luck Huh This token is a sham other than opening a telegram channel with a whitepaper and spew airdrop for 5 months with no end in sight nothing has happened and the telegram channel is a joke. Every week it’s the same thing. Two more weeks until coins distributed and audit is complete and presale is complete. Feel sorry for anyone who invested. This goes back to Feb 9th.

We're not a scam and we already said that we have audit process on going. We never said two weeks. As everyone knows, we also have a bounty campaign right now. See: https://www.lexit.co/post/bounty-alert-10000-lxt-for-a-tagline

We're not using bot in any platforms we cover. You won't even find a bot on our Telegram group. Please reach us if you have any problem.
bogmancometh

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

You want a date on the Bounty good luck Huh This token is a sham other than opening a telegram channel with a whitepaper and spew airdrop for 5 months with no end in sight nothing has happened and the telegram channel is a joke. Every week it’s the same thing. Two more weeks until coins distributed and audit is complete and presale is complete. Feel sorry for anyone who invested. This goes back to Feb 9th.

We're not a scam and we already said that we have audit process on going. We never said two weeks. As everyone knows, we also have a bounty campaign right now. See: https://www.lexit.co/post/bounty-alert-10000-lxt-for-a-tagline

We're not using bot in any platforms we cover. You won't even find a bot on our Telegram group. Please reach us if you have any problem.

Complete crap above people. Go to the Lexit Telegram channel. Here are some dates and quotes from the Lexit Admins

Feb 14th
Question:
Mesh Neval
Where I see my tokens?
Answer from Lexit Admin Martn
"Wait two weeks from now "

Feb 19th

Sapta Munggaran  (Lexit admin)
One more week! You guys ready??

Ever since then its been "few weeks" and "we are auditing" SCAM! and now you are still asking for presale $$$ UNREAL
Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:16:32 AM

Complete crap above people. Go to the Lexit Telegram channel. Here are some dates and quotes from the Lexit Admins

Feb 14th
Question:
Mesh Neval
Where I see my tokens?

Feb 19th

Ever since then its been "few weeks" and "we are auditing" SCAM! and now you are still asking for presale $$$ UNREAL

As far as I remember, they were referring to the airdrop registration deadline. Next week, we'll have updates from the core team about our current situation.
saeed nawaz

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:12:46 PM

I took part in air but didnt recieve any thing

https://airdrop.konios.com/access.html?konrc=19IOP9LYZHPZVEAS1UIX-3759433

My email salman_qazmi341@yahoo.com
bogmancometh

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 12:32:14 AM

Feb 14th
Question:
Mesh Neval
Where I see my tokens?

Feb 19th

As far as I remember, they were referring to the airdrop registration deadline. Next week, we'll have updates from the core team about our current situation.

Feb 24th Admin Martn and Sapta both said

"Tokens distribution will be in next couple weeks.
Everyone who successfully registered and applied, will receive a newsletter with steps to follow, in the next few days :+1:"

Sounds pretty clear cut to me that they are referring to token distribution and not airdrop ending. Two months later and ...... same old message soon or two weeks or we are working on pre sales or we are working on audits ...... even if this doesn't turn out to be a scam its very poor messaging.
Cooperto

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 02:05:15 AM

This project looks great and a reward program for using the blocking app seems like a very great idea
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:20:39 AM

Feb 14th
Question:
Mesh Neval
Where I see my tokens?

Feb 19th

Feb 24th Admin Martn and Sapta both said

"Tokens distribution will be in next couple weeks.
Everyone who successfully registered and applied, will receive a newsletter with steps to follow, in the next few days :+1:"

Sounds pretty clear cut to me that they are referring to token distribution and not airdrop ending. Two months later and ...... same old message soon or two weeks or we are working on pre sales or we are working on audits ...... even if this doesn't turn out to be a scam its very poor messaging.
Lexit is a very trustworthy team, not to worry! We've got big news coming for everyone soon, and apologies for the delay- we're working hard to satisfy the community and grow LEXIT as a whole. Stay tuned!!!   Wink
bogmancometh

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:51:49 AM

This token is a complete joke. Promise after promise of a token distribution. Empty promises. Additionally, now a public sale to scam people out of more money? People save your $$$ they have provided no proof of legitmacy.

Facts:

1. No information on total sales from private sale or targets or goals.
2. Cap was set at 10k eth now suddenly 30k eth?Why all of a sudden do you need more funds 3x the funds?
3. This entire token private sale started 4 months ago that’s a long long time. Now another month or two a public sale? Red flag!
4. The amount of clueless and new Admins in the telegram are endless. They promote you asking questions and then answer with bs cookie cutter fluff.

People need to start asking the tough questions. SCAM

Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:12:34 AM

Due to the great demand in our private token sale, we have decided to widen the scope of the planned LXT distribution.

In order to allow our community to become the largest LXT-holding entity, we will launch a crowdsale with a hard cap of an estimated 30K ETH.

The reason for doing this is simple. We believe that a broader, more decentralized token community will result in a healthier and more resilient LXT ecosystem. Many of our community members have asked us for exactly this.

After the private LXT sale comes to its end, on May 28th, an additional public distribution event will begin. Exact dates and price tiers will be announced shortly. Read more about it here:

https://www.lexit.co/post/lexit-announces-public-sale-to-ensure-wide-token-distribution
bogmancometh

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

Due to the great demand in our private token sale, we have decided to widen the scope of the planned LXT distribution.

In order to allow our community to become the largest LXT-holding entity, we will launch a crowdsale with a hard cap of an estimated 30K ETH.

The reason for doing this is simple. We believe that a broader, more decentralized token community will result in a healthier and more resilient LXT ecosystem. Many of our community members have asked us for exactly this.

After the private LXT sale comes to its end, on May 28th, an additional public distribution event will begin. Exact dates and price tiers will be announced shortly. Read more about it here:

https://www.lexit.co/post/lexit-announces-public-sale-to-ensure-wide-token-distribution

Due to “great demand” you didn’t sell out in presale. (Fact)
Due to poor demand you are asking to raise 3x the amount of presale. (Fact = What scams do suddenly you needed raise more money?”
Due to community asking for broader distribution? Please... we have all been asking for tokens. If you were worried about distribution you wouldn’t have done presale in large chunks. (Fact)
Asking for 30k ETH after telling private sale total was 10k and there was not going to be a public sale was a flat out lie to early investors.
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:24:08 PM

If we pre-list our IP on the website is it like first come first serve? I wanna sell my old startup off launch  Cool
cryptobroseph

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:16:16 PM

I'm very excited to hear about the public sale! This is such a huge industry that Lexit is targeting. With the improvements that they are bringing to the M&A process, it's hard to see them failing.
JuanMD

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:48:59 PM

Due to “great demand” you didn’t sell out in presale. (Fact)
Due to poor demand you are asking to raise 3x the amount of presale. (Fact = What scams do suddenly you needed raise more money?”
Due to community asking for broader distribution? Please... we have all been asking for tokens. If you were worried about distribution you wouldn’t have done presale in large chunks. (Fact)
Asking for 30k ETH after telling private sale total was 10k and there was not going to be a public sale was a flat out lie to early investors.

You use a lot the word "fact" yet I haven't seen you post any. You claim is a scam yet I haven't seen you posted proofs of anyone being scammed.

This leads me to think that what is actually happening is that you are not confortable because you didn't get your FREE MONEY yet and, instead of acting like a grown man, you prefer to spread unfundamented FUD about the project. You have already let that clear here, now you can move on, there are more than 1000 other projects you can waste your time with.

Have a good night.
Robert L. Otto

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:33:15 AM

Interested in messing around with trademarks, is that going to be accessible as a newcomer?
Yeah I'm sure, alongside the genre of patents. I hope some clothing brands are listed off tops, I'd love to get in on that for my t-shirt company
Anthony C. Stack

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:41:47 AM

This token is a complete joke. Promise after promise of a token distribution. Empty promises. Additionally, now a public sale to scam people out of more money? People save your $$$ they have provided no proof of legitmacy.

Facts:

2. Cap was set at 10k eth now suddenly 30k eth?Why all of a sudden do you need more funds 3x the funds?
3. This entire token private sale started 4 months ago that’s a long long time. Now another month or two a public sale? Red flag!
4. The amount of clueless and new Admins in the telegram are endless. They promote you asking questions and then answer with bs cookie cutter fluff.

1. None of your business of the private sale amnt raised, hence the word PRIVATE. Look at Polymath, they didn't spill jack s***.
2. Ever heard of different caps for total sales overall? For example...: 10k eth private sale 10k eth public pre sale 30k eth public sale. (Look at SelfKey for example...)
3. Again, look at Polymath. They hosted a private sale and then an airdrop. They WERE going to do a tokensale but reached their cap. That decision was made months ahead in advance.
4. Idk man, maybe they're new to crypto? But whats wrong with asking people to ask questions, it only builds discussion!

Anyway, good luck- I hope you find a nice companion in your life or whatever. I'm a private investor and I believe in the vision, not fast money...
bogmancometh

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:29:28 AM

Facts:

1. None of your business of the private sale amnt raised, hence the word PRIVATE. Look at Polymath, they didn't spill jack s***.
2. Ever heard of different caps for total sales overall? For example...: 10k eth private sale 10k eth public pre sale 30k eth public sale. (Look at SelfKey for example...)
3. Again, look at Polymath. They hosted a private sale and then an airdrop. They WERE going to do a tokensale but reached their cap. That decision was made months ahead in advance.
4. Idk man, maybe they're new to crypto? But whats wrong with asking people to ask questions, it only builds discussion!

Anyway, good luck- I hope you find a nice companion in your life or whatever. I'm a private investor and I believe in the vision, not fast money...

Happy to see 1 person defend. Couple of valid points albeit for tokens they partnered with hmm selfkey and polymath. Bottom line transparency and communication has been piss poor at best. Long ass time went by of Admins saying tokens will be distributed in a few weeks. Not looking for quick money but also not looking for a 1/2 year tied up either. Private sale was supposed to be it no crowdsale then this kind of change of direction to a crowdsale sale touting strong demand and want to spread around the token is weak. Also it invalidates the initial pie chart for token distribution in which people make decisions on when investing.

Also a bit odd not a peep on telegram from any of the “” Lexit team.

All that aside I do like the discussion. Not sure what you meant by companion?
quanminh2533

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:47:05 AM

It is a promising project in the future, I am really considering to join and i wish you the best, Good luck to developers !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: