Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:11:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LEXIT - The first Blockchain Powered Mergers and Acquisitions Marketplace  (Read 15841 times)
ActAshton

Activity: 215
Merit: 7

Cobain of Crypto

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

After the private LXT sale comes to its end, on May 28th, an additional public distribution event will begin. Exact dates and price tiers will be announced shortly. Also, we urge everyone to join the LEXIT AMA tomorrow at 3:00 PM (GMT) and ask any questions you may have! We will have forms available in the blog post above and they will also be accepting questions during the livestream. See you there!
Anthony C. Stack

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:23:30 AM

This token is a complete joke. Promise after promise of a token distribution. Empty promises. Additionally, now a public sale to scam people out of more money? People save your $$$ they have provided no proof of legitmacy.

Facts:

1. No information on total sales from private sale or targets or goals.
2. Cap was set at 10k eth now suddenly 30k eth?Why all of a sudden do you need more funds 3x the funds?
3. This entire token private sale started 4 months ago that’s a long long time. Now another month or two a public sale? Red flag!
4. The amount of clueless and new Admins in the telegram are endless. They promote you asking questions and then answer with bs cookie cutter fluff.

People need to start asking the tough questions. SCAM

1. None of your business of the private sale amnt raised, hence the word PRIVATE. Look at Polymath, they didn't spill jack s***.
2. Ever heard of different caps for total sales overall? For example...: 10k eth private sale 10k eth public pre sale 30k eth public sale. (Look at SelfKey for example...)
3. Again, look at Polymath. They hosted a private sale and then an airdrop. They WERE going to do a tokensale but reached their cap. That decision was made months ahead in advance.
4. Idk man, maybe they're new to crypto? But whats wrong with asking people to ask questions, it only builds discussion!

Anyway, good luck- I hope you find a nice companion in your life or whatever. I'm a private investor and I believe in the vision, not fast money...

Happy to see 1 person defend. Couple of valid points albeit for tokens they partnered with hmm selfkey and polymath. Bottom line transparency and communication has been piss poor at best. Long ass time went by of Admins saying tokens will be distributed in a few weeks. Not looking for quick money but also not looking for a 1/2 year tied up either. Private sale was supposed to be it no crowdsale then this kind of change of direction to a crowdsale sale touting strong demand and want to spread around the token is weak. Also it invalidates the initial pie chart for token distribution in which people make decisions on when investing.

Also a bit odd not a peep on telegram from any of the “” Lexit team.

All that aside I do like the discussion. Not sure what you meant by companion?

It was a dumb figure of speech no one says, I wouldn't trip...

I feel what you're saying and I agree... Partially. Amir use to be in the chats a lot interacting with members but everything has been so wild in the crypto-verse the team isn't super active in the chats, hence community managers updating you. They've got a couple really good partnerships lined up that will be super beneficial on the platform , too. I met the team at Polycon18 and they did a fantastic job presenting and networking, super down to earth people. If you DM any of them they do respond tho, they care and I believe they're working as proficient as ever now. It gets really upsetting seeing members ruthlessly targeting them in a negative manner because they've done a lot of dirt so far, just a minor setback.  I'm stoked for the AMA tomorrow so they can answer of a couple questions I had straight up as I'm also curious wtf is going on lol. I believe they'll pull thru with their word distributing the tokens soon. The sale is actually gonna be dope... Scoop more LXT for the low and not a stupid high minimum will be in effect. Ultimately, it's a great project and has tons of potential, but communication does need to be improved.
bogmancometh

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:24 PM

This token is a complete joke. Promise after promise of a token distribution. Empty promises. Additionally, now a public sale to scam people out of more money? People save your $$$ they have provided no proof of legitmacy.

Facts:

1. No information on total sales from private sale or targets or goals.
2. Cap was set at 10k eth now suddenly 30k eth?Why all of a sudden do you need more funds 3x the funds?
3. This entire token private sale started 4 months ago that’s a long long time. Now another month or two a public sale? Red flag!
4. The amount of clueless and new Admins in the telegram are endless. They promote you asking questions and then answer with bs cookie cutter fluff.

People need to start asking the tough questions. SCAM

1. None of your business of the private sale amnt raised, hence the word PRIVATE. Look at Polymath, they didn't spill jack s***.
2. Ever heard of different caps for total sales overall? For example...: 10k eth private sale 10k eth public pre sale 30k eth public sale. (Look at SelfKey for example...)
3. Again, look at Polymath. They hosted a private sale and then an airdrop. They WERE going to do a tokensale but reached their cap. That decision was made months ahead in advance.
4. Idk man, maybe they're new to crypto? But whats wrong with asking people to ask questions, it only builds discussion!

Anyway, good luck- I hope you find a nice companion in your life or whatever. I'm a private investor and I believe in the vision, not fast money...

Happy to see 1 person defend. Couple of valid points albeit for tokens they partnered with hmm selfkey and polymath. Bottom line transparency and communication has been piss poor at best. Long ass time went by of Admins saying tokens will be distributed in a few weeks. Not looking for quick money but also not looking for a 1/2 year tied up either. Private sale was supposed to be it no crowdsale then this kind of change of direction to a crowdsale sale touting strong demand and want to spread around the token is weak. Also it invalidates the initial pie chart for token distribution in which people make decisions on when investing.

Also a bit odd not a peep on telegram from any of the “” Lexit team.

All that aside I do like the discussion. Not sure what you meant by companion?

It was a dumb figure of speech no one says, I wouldn't trip...

I feel what you're saying and I agree... Partially. Amir use to be in the chats a lot interacting with members but everything has been so wild in the crypto-verse the team isn't super active in the chats, hence community managers updating you. They've got a couple really good partnerships lined up that will be super beneficial on the platform , too. I met the team at Polycon18 and they did a fantastic job presenting and networking, super down to earth people. If you DM any of them they do respond tho, they care and I believe they're working as proficient as ever now. It gets really upsetting seeing members ruthlessly targeting them in a negative manner because they've done a lot of dirt so far, just a minor setback.  I'm stoked for the AMA tomorrow so they can answer of a couple questions I had straight up as I'm also curious wtf is going on lol. I believe they'll pull thru with their word distributing the tokens soon. The sale is actually gonna be dope... Scoop more LXT for the low and not a stupid high minimum will be in effect. Ultimately, it's a great project and has tons of potential, but communication does need to be improved.

Nice write up. Lets hope they nail the crowd sale. The whitepaper and the idea is top notch. Just the execution of the media side has been less than desirable.
Blyfla

Activity: 184

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 08:31:12 AM

This Project looks promising. We hope for the success of the team and the community supporting this project, and we hope that it will last a long time. Good luck to the project! I recommend every one to join this great project! Good luck for project!
Red Feast
Copper Member

Activity: 156

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:59:46 AM

Check out Lexit's latest AMA here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTA7_iLkUoQ&feature=youtu.be

In case you guys missed it!
eightfigurebinance

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 12:36:10 AM

I know I'm a little late to the party but I saw this. The CEO really seems incredibly well put together and had a informative response to every question. He did avoid anything.
I think it was a great AMA I just wish I saw it live so could have asked some questions myself lol.
anthonytcm

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

I know I'm a little late to the party but I saw this. The CEO really seems incredibly well put together and had a informative response to every question. He did avoid anything.
I think it was a great AMA I just wish I saw it live so could have asked some questions myself lol.

There's a telegram group you can join in case you have any questions, you can join with this link: https://t.me/LEXITco/
NRista94
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:25:00 PM

There are a lot of projects that want to work with IP, what is the actual difference that LEXIT makes?
S00rabh

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:05:08 AM

See I like the project but this needs to speed up. Lexit Bounty is taking a long time and With Public Sale. Just that I get to buy more tokens but please start with token disbursement.
Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

See I like the project but this needs to speed up. Lexit Bounty is taking a long time and With Public Sale. Just that I get to buy more tokens but please start with token disbursement.

There will be public sale after the private sale ends, so the distribution will occur after the public sale. Read more here: https://www.lexit.co/post/lexit-announces-public-sale-to-ensure-wide-token-distribution

Meanwhile, read the Lexit Consensus 2018 summary here:

https://www.lexit.co/post/consensus-2018-demonstrates-blockchain-has-reached-critical-mass
Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:31:53 AM

In the world of software, the protection of intellectual property rights is a necessity. Software is an intangible asset and as such cannot be “stolen” in a physical sense, like a car. But, in our increasingly digital world, it is becoming more important for creators to protect their creations and protect their right to be rewarded for their efforts. To do that, their IP must be protected from competitors and thieves.

There are already several methods of protecting the intellectual property of companies. But, digital assets are under a threat that is always increasing. New technologies, however, offer new means of protection. This is evident in the growing world of blockchain.

Read more about this article here:

https://www.lexit.co/post/how-blockchain-protects-and-monetizes-intellectual-property-in-software
Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 06:48:52 PM

A good video about the platform!

Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:11:40 AM

IP Rights And M&A: Transformed by Blockchain

bogmancometh

Activity: 22

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:11:29 PM

Longest ICO in history and the public sale hasn't even been started.
Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

Red Feast
Copper Member

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

How Blockchain Facilitates the Sharing of IP
Mergers and Acquisitions deals represent long and costly processes. A lack of transparency, legal knowledge, and security concerns undermine the market. This has stopped companies from utilizing the latest technologies and simplifying their business processes.

The M&A process to this day has yet to fully come online... until the emergence of blockchain technology, that is.

Now that the crypto space is blooming, entrepreneurs are looking to the space to see how old businesses practices can be improved. One area of interest is how blockchain technology can facilitate the sharing of IP.
NOTORIOUST1

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

i like the idea behind the project a new original way of applying blockchain to business and people alike and offer the best solutions for the optimum price can't wait to see how it will all unfold (i will probably be investing) good luck guys
upsided

Activity: 35

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

I really like the idea and once the different players are on the platform, the transactions volume could be huge Smiley
S00rabh

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:13:56 AM

Isn't there a public sale for tomorrow?

What is minimum contribution in ETH?
EsDel

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:48:20 PM

I really like the idea and once the different players are on the platform, the transactions volume could be huge Smiley

Whitepaper http://snip.ly/47f7d

Nice project.
Success for the sale, I'm in.
Cheers.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: