Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:28:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[NO ICO]-[LIVE] ★ DARATUS ★ Largest ICO database in a Chrome extension  (Read 1161 times)
draudoff (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 11:21:47 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 02:50:52 PM by draudoff

DARATUS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Click here to subscribe to our newsletter and stay up to date!

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________

Note: Daratus_com is the only official Bitcointalk account for Daratus project. Please contact that user if you have any questions.

More information:

Email: info@daratus.com

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________

daratus_com

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:22:16 AM

Hey everyone!

Thanks for taking your time to browse our ANN thread. If you have any questions - let us know!
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:29:59 AM

interesting projects, there is a bounty campaign.? or need a local thread announcement.?
daratus_com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:33:53 AM

interesting projects, there is a bounty campaign.? or need a local thread announcement.?

Hey skilink!

We will announce our bounty campaign this month. You can join our Telegram channel to stay up to date and find out when we will announce it.

Daratus. #DataRevolution
skillink

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:55:35 AM

Hey skilink!

We will announce our bounty campaign this month. You can join our Telegram channel to stay up to date and find out when we will announce it.

Daratus. #DataRevolution
okay, we will wait for the latest information from this project.
daratus_com

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:06:09 PM

okay, we will wait for the latest information from this project.

Hey skilling!

We have already launched our Bounty program. You can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2496533.new#new !

Daratus. #DataRevolution
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:33:43 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Vidu

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:54:26 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

How Many ICOs does icolist have ?
daratus_com

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:30:40 PM

Back to the roots: First article, published four months ago describing the concept of Daratus. Check it out, if you haven't already!

https://medium.com/daratus/decentralised-web-data-mining-are-you-in-263a855e6dcf

Daratus. #DataRevolution
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:50:43 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
yes I also want to see the minimum total of soft cap, maybe still on development. i'm believe this project will success because looking from concept this projects very good. we still need information from this project.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
daratus_com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:27:21 PM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
yes I also want to see the minimum total of soft cap, maybe still on development. i'm believe this project will success because looking from concept this projects very good. we still need information from this project.

Hello mandor & killerjoegreece!

Yes we will have a soft cap, and at this time we have a number for internal use, but we're consulting with industry professionals to gather secondary opinions about a sensible soft cap. We will announce it once we're closer to the tokensale date.

Daratus. #DataRevolution
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:47:32 PM

I am very glad and support you because At this moment the anonymity dev team helps to protect the personal security of this team. Since we are involved in exposing scam artists and fraudsters, we feel anonymity is the best approach to avoid offenders and bad performers who come after us personally.
I am very glad and support you because At this moment the anonymity dev team helps to protect the personal security of this team. Since we are involved in exposing scam artists and fraudsters, we feel anonymity is the best approach to avoid offenders and bad performers who come after us personally. So can you help me to look spreadsheets me
daratus_com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:10:27 AM

Hello everyone!

Our Telegram group has been changed to a new one, so please rejoin it, if you haven't already.

Daratus. #DataRevolution
pinball_wizard

Activity: 702
Merit: 102

I am the Kung Fury...

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:28:16 AM

Not a new idea but it deserve some attention, please think about some airdrops or bounties for a fairer coin distribution!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
daratus_com

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:07:39 PM

Not a new idea but it deserve some attention, please think about some airdrops or bounties for a fairer coin distribution!

Hello pinball_wizard!

We would love if you could pinpoint to what you're referring to, but our research suggests that Daratus is one of a kind - a platform that allows to gather publicly available data, sell it or make useful insights out of it. People who will run our node will be rewarded in DAU tokens, allowing them to earn money on the side, while businesses will be able to buy the data at a fraction of a cost, compared to regular solutions in the industry.

As far as bounty program goes, we already have it published and you can find it here.

If you want to know whether Daratus will have airdrop, we suggest you to join our Telegram group to stay up to date!

Daratus. #DataRevolution
diz.toplivo

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

The project is very interesting. It's truly one of a kind and it has no analogues. Really looking forward to the presale coins. When will the bounty campaign?
Gothorum

Activity: 882
Merit: 429

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:53 PM

I will read all the available information about this project that I find interesting. I hope to have an opinion formed before making a correct decision.
draudoff (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:17:31 PM

We have already released first our product - Free Browser Extension for Crypto projects.
It allows you make better crypto investment decisions in 1 click. Below I put all information on him.

Learn more: https://daratus.com
Try the extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/daratus-splash/gmnakaikdnkfkcbofniammkdepmnbfnk

★ Daratus extension provides all the essential information about upcoming token sales (ICOs) and listed crypto projects in a single click without leaving the project web page.
  • 2,800+ projects
  • 30,000+ data points
  • 18 data sources

★ Benefits
  • Saves time - don’t waste time browsing different websites
  • Easy to use - the information is only 1 click away
  • Free - the tool is completely free to use
  • Open source - open architecture ensures transparency and safety
  • Community-based - every user can suggest changes and report issues for rewards

★ How to use
1. Add the free Daratus extension to Chrome browser
2. Go to any crypto project website
3. Click on the extension icon to get all the essential data in one place without leaving the page

★ Get in touch on Telegram with founders directly
We want Daratus extension to be the best resource for crypto project investors, so we’re looking for users to chat with to help us improve the experience for everyone. If you’re interested, join us on Telegram. Thanks!
https://t.me/daratus

★ LEARN MORE
 https://daratus.com

★ TRY PRODUCT FOR FREE
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/daratus-splash/gmnakaikdnkfkcbofniammkdepmnbfnk

cobonadu

Activity: 290
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:24:20 PM

so it's a free Chrome extension... here is my questions:

what's the standard/requirement for projects list on the extension?
can we add our own fav projects in it ?  or can we choose projects to add to fav ?

draudoff (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 05:39:04 PM

so it's a free Chrome extension... here is my questions:

Yap, it's free Chrome extension, which brings all the essential information in 1 click.

what's the standard/requirement for projects list on the extension?

Projects should be crypto related either upcoming ICOs or already listed crypto projects.

can we add our own fav projects in it ?  or can we choose projects to add to fav ?

Can you elaborate what do you mean by fav projects?

We have 16 features on the development plan to add to the extension.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: