Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto T-Shirts  (Read 1048 times)
cryptofan.shop (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:30:16 AM

Hello, cryptoenthusiasts!  Smiley Visit our shop http://www.cryptofan.shop/ where you can buy crypto T-Shirts and pay in cryptocurrencyBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:07:06 PM

Surpisingly good design, I want to say! But not so cheap, I think 30$ is too much, 20-25$ will be perfect. Also, it's kinda dangerous to wear such T-shirts nowadays - people would try to find out, how many bitcoins you have and how you've earned them Cheesy

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
BitNaija

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:36 PM

Your delivery route has not yet covered Africa. Is Africa excluded from your market?

shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

Hello, cryptoenthusiasts!  Smiley Visit our shop http://www.cryptofan.shop/ where you can buy crypto T-Shirts and pay in cryptocurrencyBTC

That is nice, do you ship worldwide? And what about the shipment costs?
And do you offer any discounts on bulk buy?
Frank9

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:23:57 PM

Onestly, they are little expensive. Anyway nice idea  Smiley
null-zero-sum

Activity: 89
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:56:39 PM

I actually had the same idea to produce crypto related t-shirts. Does anyone know if there is any copyright/trademark rules you need to follow? That was what prevented me from going through with the idea cuz I didnt want a lawsuit Shocked

ALL COINS!! ONE PLATFORM! BEST PRICES!
The number 1 aggregator of crypto liquidity where you can trade over 10,000 cross rates in one place!
J. Cooper

Activity: 294
Merit: 125

Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:27:34 PM

Cool stuff. Checked it out and some designs are certainly very cool but your margins could be a little more thight to be fair. Free worldwide shipping is certainly nice but your shirts could be a lot cheaper. Let's face it t-shirts aren't expensive to make. Let's say it costs you $10 per shirt (a very normal rate in the business), that nets you $20 profit. If we exclude the shipping fee you will have a profit of $10-15 per piece. That's quite a lot, for the quality of some designs (no offense). So theoretically speaking you could go to $20 maybe $25 a piece and that shouldn't hurt you too much considering the fact that $20 is quite afforable. $30 is way too much.
genolica

Activity: 121
Merit: 7

◆ SHREW ◆ Discounted Pre-Sale

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:38:58 AM

very nice and good designs, although a little bit expensive excluding the shipping fee

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:01:43 AM

Do you own these images? I just searched and it looks like these images were stolen from other designers. Please don't sell things that don't belong to you.
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

Do you own these images? I just searched and it looks like these images were stolen from other designers. Please don't sell things that don't belong to you.

Exactly that's what went through my mind when i saw the designs and i have seen much better designs* sold out for less. After doing some Googling found some designs right away. OP what you are doing here is illegal and can land you and the person who bought it in trouble. Here's an idea, why not hire a real designer, make your own designs and sell those? Instead of milking the bitcointalk community  Roll Eyes
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:16:15 AM

I just look at you webshop and I really like you design (if you created it ) , but 30$ for that shirt is too much. I know you give free shipping but still , shipping cost 5$ maximum for anywhere in world.. If you selling for 20$ I will buy one for sure.  Wink
J. Cooper

Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:33:49 AM

Exactly that's what went through my mind when i saw the designs and i have seen much better designs* sold out for less. After doing some Googling found some designs right away. OP what you are doing here is illegal and can land you and the person who bought it in trouble. Here's an idea, why not hire a real designer, make your own designs and sell those? Instead of milking the bitcointalk community  Roll Eyes
Oh yea, I already a suspicion I'd seen these those design somewhere before. This is some serious copyright infringement and you could get into some serious trouble for that. I'd recommend taking your site offline asap before one of the original creators decides to sue you. Shame on you trying to sell someone else's design for such a high price.
kmlkkl

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:47:43 PM

The rise of digital money has slowly begun to attract everyone's attention. Tshirt coins may be a nice maintenance, but this can lead to major problems. I think these jobs need a little more time. Grin

BitNaija

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:35:18 PM

Your delivery route has not yet covered Africa. Is Africa excluded from your market?
Hello. I would have taught you will give those of us in Africa a cause to smile by saying something about you T-shirt delivery to Africa.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:13:30 PM

Clearly a good design though and i like it but have is it too expensive for just a plain T-shirt with a logo of Bitcoin on it. I assume that the price may include the shipping fee that's why it's too expensive but if it's not then it is really expensive. Could you cut the price of it to a reasonable price so that you will get a lot of customer.

LORD money

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:48:53 PM

I actually had the same idea to produce crypto related t-shirts. Does anyone know if there is any copyright/trademark rules you need to follow? That was what prevented me from going through with the idea cuz I didnt want a lawsuit Shocked

just hire your own designer and you will be ok. you can find some good designers at Fiverr!
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:45:11 AM

It seems like you are in trouble OP for selling shirts copying others design. The designs are good but at least you can create your own design or hire people to do it for you. I am planning to have this kind of business in our country because popularity of bitcoin is growing and I did not notice anyone wearing t-shirts related to cryptocurrency so it would be a good introduction to people and to have awareness of what it is. Crypto shirts would be a good idea with the hoodies and some souvenir items like key chains, magnets and mugs of course payable in cryptocurrency and made to order.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
apoteos

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:56:44 AM

I'll take a few for xmas BTC

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
crabby

Activity: 276
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:02:02 AM

Anyone who is thinking about buying some of these t-shirts, please don't. I would recommend finding a legitimate designer who didn't steal from other people. Support someone who actually put effort into their work and deserves your hard earned money. This sort of garbage is a complete insult to people who work hard only to have their work stolen.
J. Cooper

Alea iacta est

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:45:45 PM

I'll take a few for xmas BTC
Don't. Atleast not from this guy. Try to find a legitimate seller who sells unique designs or try to find the owners of the original designs. The designs on this site are stolen from other designers and are severely overpriced.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: