Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:55:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ......C......  (Read 118414 times)
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:09:53 AM

it looks like you are very confident with your project. this project gets everyone interested. but by looking at your current ann, I'm a bit skeptical of your project, because your ann is not detail to explain to everyone. and I have not been able to see your whitepaper.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ruli stylon

Activity: 721
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:16:09 AM

Your project made me curious and i have been looking for where the website information and whitepaper..
But,I did not find it ..
freezzeer

Activity: 451

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:34:12 AM

Awesome explanation Cheesy.Cute.Hope to join with this project.Good luck devs😉
endriagn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:41:20 AM

I will join

bitcointalk username: endriagn
Twitter account:  https://twitter.com/Endriagus_13
Twitter followers: 1040
Telegram username: @endriagusn
Bitcoin address:  13ExC1PxYaEEa5EpMrcby91wv8cZ9bSF6N

Facebook Campaign
Bitcointalk username: endriagn
Facebook account: https://web.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002981215953
Facebook friends/followers: 830
Telegram username: @endriagusn
Bitcoin address: 13ExC1PxYaEEa5EpMrcby91wv8cZ9bSF6N

Blog article Campaign
Bitcointalk username: endriagn
Blog : https://endriagusnugroho.blogspot.co.id/
Visitor: 70450
Bitcoin address: 13ExC1PxYaEEa5EpMrcby91wv8cZ9bSF6
Chinsmokers

Activity: 403

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:44:11 AM

Waiting for the whitepaper and whats this project all about. Already joined on some campaign in this. And i hope this project will get the outcome of what i expected.
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:46:15 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 06:14:10 AM by Ehrhc

it looks like you are very confident with your project. this project gets everyone interested. but by looking at your current ann, I'm a bit skeptical of your project, because your ann is not detail to explain to everyone. and I have not been able to see your whitepaper.
You are missing the point, and this project for specific kind of crypto investors, investors who want returns and they don’t lie to themselves by saying I care about the project, by the way how is that Tesoz Whitepaper?

What is all about ? I do not understand anything like this.

Move on this is for brave investors.

Zero funds in the BTC and ETH addresses mentioned in post  Tongue Move funds first !!  Grin

Did you just say that you want us to scam you? You are very strange dude! Go ahead put the first $5

They will release who they are on early January next year. Maybe we can see the truth of "C". Its really unusual ann thread. Kept thinking, keep guessing, and always keep on 'C'. Damn, your thread make me curious to know more. Will look closely this ANN.

Better will be for both of you to put $5, before you regret it, as same as the guys who had chance to buy bitcoin at $5.

I hope there will be something different with this "C" project as your bounty campaign really make people interest. Could you give me a leak about what platform will be used for "C"? Ethereum or Waves based token?

Put that damn $5 and you will see something better than any other Crypto project specially in first 3 months of 2018.

Dev I not understand very well You paid as with BTC for all bounty camp or only for Signature, because I saw you talk about stake for Facebook,twitter..  

Its a full campaign! Join it all, and increase your income, since BTC is heading to $25 by March 2018.

if you are boy  Grin silly idiots ,to lazy to even give info ? paint made picture with "price grow" cool mate

See you didn't insult, so i am respecting how funny it is to reply and tell you since no one reads! And we all here about money, let's cut the crap and give people what they want...

I am sure our bounty will help you: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

Is your bounty reward escrowed? I have a feeling wasting my time joining in your bounty campaign you cannot even present a good ann of your project and wheres the official website?

Move on, this is not for you man! Best of luck on all your future project.

Very strange tread. Do you want to be written for all documents and conducted by ICO? Very interesting! Good luck!

Thank you, you meant we will release the information? Of course man on Jan 31st 2018, thats when “hopefully” you and smart investors will have big fat smile on their faces,and other who is reading this and choose not to invest will regret it.

Very strange tread. Do you want to be written for all documents and conducted by ICO? Very interesting! Good luck!
Yes I think this is the weirdest thread I've ever found, maybe the OP wants to present a different design.
very interesting and some campaigns are paid with BTC. It's awesome and different.

Super, waiting your $5.

Your project made me curious and i have been looking for where the website information and whitepaper..
But,I did not find it ..

Jan 31st 2018, waiting your $5.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

ventefruss

Activity: 164
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:29:31 AM

Hello
compagn translator
I reserve those languages to translate
- Arabic
- Thai
- Vietnamese
- Spanish
- Malaysian
Portfolio: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2484663.0
Ventefruss_Translation_Team
Telegram : @ventefruss
Thank You.
8270thNinja

Activity: 210

busy in real life, long post gap is understandable

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:49:42 AM

This announcement thread is on different level, hmm.. I will join the bounty campaign.
liam1352

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:57:07 AM

I still do not know how to do this?
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:31:39 AM

It seems interesting.
Dev is smart. He raised our interest with just a big C.
I'd like to see more about it.

pakupayung

Activity: 437
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

Unique projects and unique logo pictures also
I had seen the bounty campaign thread, the rules are different from other bounty, is this one way of attracting people to contribute and participate in your project?
What are the benefits of this project,
but whatever, I hope this is a real project and does not stop in the middle of the run.
Success for your project dev.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:22:11 AM

The premise is good, at equal potential as dogecoin, good luck with that

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:26:36 AM

What a unique project! I dont take this too serious, this may be half-joked serious project or a sarcastic one?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:05:32 AM

it seems like we need time to know what will happen next, it could be this kind of surprise at the beginning of the year from this project, things that have never been made so far, the process is so intriguing. but always think positive because we do not know exactly what will become at the beginning of the month, okay I wait for it. Cheesy
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:26:06 AM

They will release who they are on early January next year. Maybe we can see the truth of "C". Its really unusual ann thread. Kept thinking, keep guessing, and always keep on 'C'. Damn, your thread make me curious to know more. Will look closely this ANN.
the this ANN very simple and very short . look title this forum only C hahahaha LOL.
I also hardly understand with this ANN but i think this is very unique ANN on altcoins. I appreciate everyone who created a project.  Grin
s4mp1nt0

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:35:12 AM

I don't know whats wrong with this project.
Unusual Ann thread, No whitepapers and you just explain the weaknesses of some other tokens/coins.
It looks like you just want to earn a quick buck there Cheesy

Joylee

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

One of the best ANN thread ever. Social media is the best platform for the promotion right now.  Full support from my side to your project.
Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:48:13 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
vickx89

Activity: 321
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:13:58 AM

Still dont know what it mean with "C" . Unusual ANN thread, Unusual Bounty campaign. The rules is so different with other campaign. Well im just new with this so i will particpate on this project and i want to see what happen in the end. Makes me curious after all.
Ehrhc (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:15:06 AM

I still do not know how to do this?

Do what exactly? Addresses on page 1 for you to join, bounty is here for you to join:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2494912

Surprise! surprise! surprise 😂😂😂😎
C-section. Maybe a community

Not a community for sure.

It seems interesting.
Dev is smart. He raised our interest with just a big C.
I'd like to see more about it.

Jan 31st 2018, but it will be too late for you if you are an investor.
Join now and show us your $5

Unique projects and unique logo pictures also
I had seen the bounty campaign thread, the rules are different from other bounty, is this one way of attracting people to contribute and participate in your project?
What are the benefits of this project,
but whatever, I hope this is a real project and does not stop in the middle of the run.
Success for your project dev.

Did you see Bitcoin & Ethe stopped in the middle? Malcolm in the middle lol/

The premise is good, at equal potential as dogecoin, good luck with that

Better than that awesome project.

What a unique project! I dont take this too serious, this may be half-joked serious project or a sarcastic one?

See you on Jan 31st, 2018…Man up and show on that date …DEAL?

it seems like we need time to know what will happen next, it could be this kind of surprise at the beginning of the year from this project, things that have never been made so far, the process is so intriguing. but always think positive because we do not know exactly what will become at the beginning of the month, okay I wait for it. Cheesy

Smiley Oh you are on our bounty..Awesome!

the this ANN very simple and very short . look title this forum only C hahahaha LOL.
I also hardly understand with this ANN but i think this is very unique ANN on altcoins. I appreciate everyone who created a project.  Grin

Thanks!

I don't know whats wrong with this project.
Unusual Ann thread, No whitepapers and you just explain the weaknesses of some other tokens/coins.
It looks like you just want to earn a quick buck there Cheesy

Hello boy! You don’t even have $5…MAN UP!

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink

Are you serious? You promote your service on this ANN? At least if you did it on the bounty we would understand!..This is 101 how to ruin your service!

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: