Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:03:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: free altcoins here altcointalk.co.uk  (Read 1836 times)
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:36:00 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2013, 09:31:53 AM by zackclark70

post a IFC address here and get 1,000 free IFC  Smiley

1,000,000 IFC prize draw > http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,9.0.html

50 free Nanotokens >http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,4.0.html

50 red coins> http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,17.0.html

10,000 free IFC > http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,5.0.html

3,000 free trade coin >http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,30.0.html

All these are to celebrate the release of my new forum > www.altcointalk.co.uk

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:24:31 AM

Best of luck to you, its getting way to crowded here.
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:43:44 AM

thanks for your support Grin

just spent the last day finding and fixing potential security problems made sure its on a good sever with plenty of web space  Smiley

hopefully it helps keep bitcointalk more about bitcoins   Smiley

I will be dedicating up to 10h a day to moderate it and have up to 10 mods ready to help when needed next step is to make the basic forum guidelines  Smiley
( its not going to be a dictatorship but scamming will not be tolerated )  

is there anyway you can think of to get the word out about it on this forum without spamming not trying to steel people from here  Smiley

SaltySpitoon
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154

Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 02:58:37 AM

just spent the last day finding and fixing potential security problems made sure its on a good sever with plenty of web space  Smiley

I will be dedicating up to 10h a day to moderate it and have up to 10 mods ready to help when needed next step is to make the basic forum guidelines  Smiley

is there anyway you can think of to get the word out about it on this forum without spamming not trying to steel people from here  Smiley

Quite honestly, you are free to steal people from here, people are free to use Altcointalk, Bitcointalk, or both. Bitcointalk's infrastructure is not aimed at Alt Coins, so what we have now is the best its going to be. If you can offer a more organized better structured forum, all the better. Word of mouth tends to be the best method available, but perhaps you could mine up a few types of the million different coins that are coming out, and offer a coin or two of whatever you mine to those who join.

You better prepare yourself though, because with the many alt currencies, there are also many people fighting with other people over which they use, and which is a scam, and which they should or shouldn't use. It gets very tiring, pretty quickly, especially if you are trying not to be biassed toward any coin in particular. Especially when certain members give the coins they are fighting for a bad image. Maybe get one of those hippie yoga tape things where its just some guy in 1980s stretchy shiny clothing telling you to breathe deeply while meditating in the rainforest in front of a water fall. If you think that is oddly specific, well I can recommend you a few titles.
philipkdick

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 04:46:38 AM

Quite honestly, you are free to steal people from here, people are free to use Altcointalk, Bitcointalk, or both. Bitcointalk's infrastructure is not aimed at Alt Coins, so what we have now is the best its going to be. If you can offer a more organized better structured forum, all the better. Word of mouth tends to be the best method available, but perhaps you could mine up a few types of the million different coins that are coming out, and offer a coin or two of whatever you mine to those who join.

You better prepare yourself though, because with the many alt currencies, there are also many people fighting with other people over which they use, and which is a scam, and which they should or shouldn't use. It gets very tiring, pretty quickly, especially if you are trying not to be biassed toward any coin in particular. Especially when certain members give the coins they are fighting for a bad image. Maybe get one of those hippie yoga tape things where its just some guy in 1980s stretchy shiny clothing telling you to breathe deeply while meditating in the rainforest in front of a water fall. If you think that is oddly specific, well I can recommend you a few titles.
^^^^
This is gold salty , I understand exactly how you feel ha ha ,

Digitalcurrencytalk.com

Is gaining support , and  the host has made an active decision to give free adverts on the front page to any currency that applies if  it can generally be proven that there was no premine or insta mine , I think that's a great initiative no ?

In this way as the forum grows this encourages honest systems.
naphto

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 11:47:18 AM

Why a new forum?
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:50:38 PM

bitcoin talk is overcrowded with altcoins so I started a forum just for altcoins  Smiley

Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 12:55:41 PM

I have started a new forum just for altcoins  Smiley

www.altcointalk.co.uk  hope to see you all there  Smiley

you can get 10,000 free IFC here on the forum> http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,5.0.html

Good luck with that.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2013, 12:58:32 PM

predicting the near future:

2 altcoin launches every day
1 altcoin forum launches every day

Smiley

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 04, 2013, 09:29:35 PM

if all the old altcoin forums were doing as well as they could we wouldn't need a alt section here  Smiley

we are now at 23 members  Smiley will be starting some giveaways sooon  Smiley

bonsai99

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:01:59 AM

what do you think ?
Too flashy and has watermark from the site that you made it with :/
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:03:12 AM

sorry wrong link will update in a min  Smiley

philipkdick

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 01:31:20 AM

Best of luck !
daggerismo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2013, 05:36:42 PM

update  Smiley

forum now has 35 members when we get to 50 we will be giving away 1,000,000 IFC ( only thing I can give 1 million of  Smiley it is now traded on coins-e )

zackclarck70 i pmed you, wait for an answer

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 01:04:30 AM

The first post to receive 1LTC has been picked  Smiley 4 more to go all you have to do is post on www.altcointalk.co.uk see here for details  Smiley

http://www.altcointalk.co.uk/index.php/topic,29.0.html

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:02:45 AM

ifc has been sent and forum has been updated  Smiley

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 07, 2013, 03:38:55 PM

updated op and we are now up to 63 members  Smiley

zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 10:42:33 AM

all sent  Smiley

FrigidWinter

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 07:56:23 PM

I like cryptocointalk.com. Nothing against your site but it just looks like all the others... The site owner has been great and the site looks beautifull. I only lurk usually but felt I should drop this here. Best of luck to both Cryptocointalk and altcointalk
zackclark70 (OP)
Legendary

ADT developer

View Profile
July 08, 2013, 08:02:57 PM

I like cryptocointalk.com. Nothing against your site but it just looks like all the others... The site owner has been great and the site looks beautifull. I only lurk usually but felt I should drop this here. Best of luck to both Cryptocointalk and altcointalk

There is still loads of work being done on altcointalk.co.uk it has only been around a few days  Smiley

I have been on a train the last 5h when I get a chance tonight you will see more changes  Smiley

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: