View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:11:45 PM

What do u think about siacoin?
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:48:13 PM

I think if you are looking at the coin price thinking there is the potential for huge gains, you need to also look at the number of issued coins (31 billion!).

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

Obviously in principle it doesn't matter but I never like to trade coins with numbers as big like this, 100k/500k and higher sell walls always look like such a mess to trade with.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
Tipstar

Activity: 1778
Merit: 280

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:05:26 PM

I do still believe in this coin. It is one of the few (rare) coins that actually have any use in real life. The concept is great and the coin and the system is still in development.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

kubricktrader

Activity: 384
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:16:47 PM

Before you buy sia which is a good project consider inxt which is taking all the tech of storj and sia and making a really user friendly app platform to crack the mass market.

At 1.5m marketcap its got so much runway to rise a lot its crazy.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/internxt/
light22man

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

I bought around 500 satoshi.  Forgot about it, now it's around 60 satoshi. Worst investment ever ...  I don't know what wrong with SIA  it has everything team, product, technology  but price  still going down.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hasyurt

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:45:49 PM

When I first started coin, I was very confident Sia. The project was very good. the project is still very nice, but as expected
tyuner4

Activity: 322
Merit: 179

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:00:32 PM

I like the project of Siacoin but seems like the price has been low  for awhile. If you are looking for fast profit, I don’t think Siacoin is suitable. It will be more suitable for long term hold.
rash123 (OP)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:46:42 PM

Thank you  for your explanations..!!
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:52:20 PM

I bought around 500 satoshi.  Forgot about it, now it's around 60 satoshi. Worst investment ever ...  I don't know what wrong with SIA  it has everything team, product, technology  but price  still going down.

The problem is as someone said earlier the 31bn supply! SIA has a decent market cap at 180m or so but the price of tokens is so low, that's because of the supply. For it to be at 500 satoshi again would be a 1.5bn market cap which just seems too high for me.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
VarDiff

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:36:08 PM

Dead coin. Bought it at higher price and now I'm investor (haha)
Maybe in a future, this coin will be useful and the price will grow, but right now I prefer to forget about it.

BTW, in 2018 new Siacon ASIC incoming, with a fantastic hash rate, and I expect this will drop the price to the 1 satoshi at first and then (probably) price will grow again, maybe at the end of 2018. But there is no guarantee at all.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:30:58 PM

You bought at top. I sold at that time.  Seems you listen to hype and buy when there is most hype. You should buy now and not back then.
surfinonmyownwavebaby

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

Decentralized Ecosystem for User-Generated Content

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:52:29 PM

You bought at top. I sold at that time.  Seems you listen to hype and buy when there is most hype. You should buy now and not back then.

Nah top was like closer to 800 sats because I sold some at that point. Also re got a big a little lower and lost on that too but yeah 500 wasn't a great entry point at least after the bull run. Hard to know what was going to happen and that money was going to get drained out from alts at the end of June.

R E O S         [   A BLOCKCHAIN-BASED ECOSYSTEM FOR USER-GENERATED CONTENT   ]     JOIN NOW!
Introducing REOSchain™   |  The blockchain that digs out the true value of social media content

WHITEPAPER                    TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                     LINKEDIN                     GITHUB
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:21 PM

That is the problem with most people losing money in the space, they only ride the hype and later got burned.
I like SIAcoin, good team behind it and have a working product which is a rare thing to find in the space, they need to do more interms of marketing to get better adoption
aysha9853

Activity: 486

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:00:00 PM

Coins that have a lot of supply make me afraid to buy it, I do not recommend you to buy this coin.
I think it's very dangerous
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

When I first started investing in altcoins, I made several mistakes in buying a coin. I watched the price statistics for the week, concluded that the price is low and I need to buy. Then the price fell even lower. I did not understand why, I opened the price for half a year and it turned out that I bought at a height. Specifically on the Siacoin I made X2 in plus and sold. It was a short-term investment. But in general, the project is not bad.
MickeyT2008

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

This account was recently hacked

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

Well those who bought siacoin when it was less than 200 satoshis (in August) are the real lucky ones.
It is going up so fast, but it has been always fluctuating in $0.005 & $0.006. I dont know what is going to be of this coin in a few weeks/months from now. but Storj is much more better than Sia.

And i still remember those threads in where a lot of people were saying that Sia was better than Storj, now they can see by theirselves that they were completely wrong, lmao.

Storj did more than 70% in just a month.

This account has recently been hacked and taken over, I haven't posted anything for about two years.  Whoever has been using it and pretending to be me is a scammer.
sverrir

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:03:20 PM

Dead coin. Bought it at higher price and now I'm investor (haha)
Maybe in a future, this coin will be useful and the price will grow, but right now I prefer to forget about it.

BTW, in 2018 new Siacon ASIC incoming, with a fantastic hash rate, and I expect this will drop the price to the 1 satoshi at first and then (probably) price will grow again, maybe at the end of 2018. But there is no guarantee at all.

Do you really think the ASIC is gonna cause the price to drop ?
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:12:53 PM

I think that siacoin is pretty much dead coin. I remeber when it was at 1200 sats! look where it is now it is insane. This is like -90% drop in price which is huge! I dont recommend this coin.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: