Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: API to accept BTC, LTC, ETH, Dash and BTC Cash?  (Read 235 times)
k44u (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:34:02 PM

Hi all, does anyone know where I could find something like this?

So an API to accept BTC, LTC, ETH, Dash and BTC Cash (not CoinPayments however).

I want to incorp in to a project I'm making for work, but I do not want to use CoinPayments for this. I know rocketr and selly have something similar, but does anyone have any recommendations?
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoWave

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

Web Developer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:34:54 PM

What is the issue with coinpayments?

You could use the WAVES platform to accept all of those (except from dash)

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6120

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:41:28 PM

Sadly, No alternative for CoinPayments that I'm aware of so you will most likely need to build your own API and run full nodes of these coins which could cost you much money. Rocketr and selly are just sites to sell your digital goods for bitcoin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
k44u (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:02:24 PM

Sadly, No alternative for CoinPayments that I'm aware of so you will most likely need to build your own API and run full nodes of these coins which could cost you much money. Rocketr and selly are just sites to sell your digital goods for bitcoin.

I understand, I don't think they use Coinpayments though and I doubt both have created their own API for them both.

What's the waves platform? And no issue, just would like to use something else.

Edit: Looked it up, looks interesting, I will look into it more... thank you for the suggestion. If I'm to use them, any alternative for DASH?
CryptoWave

Activity: 109
Merit: 100

Web Developer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:25:17 PM

I understand, I don't think they use Coinpayments though and I doubt both have created their own API for them both.

What's the waves platform? And no issue, just would like to use something else.

Edit: Looked it up, looks interesting, I will look into it more... thank you for the suggestion. If I'm to use them, any alternative for DASH?

WAVES is a cryptocurrency, the client also allows users to send other cryptocurrencies (BTC, LTC, ETH, BCH, ZCASH) and fiat. It has a REST API to interact with it pretty easily.

BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:08:37 PM

this may not be exactly what you want but it can also be just it!
you can check out ShapeShift. it is a place where you can use their APIs to accept payments too. i have not used this myself but i have seen website implement their system.
for example your site wants to accept 0.1BTC, you use ShapeShift API to add a button below the payment request that says "pay with an altcoin" when they click on it, they can see different altcoins they can deposit and ShapeShift exchanges that to your 0.1BTC and gives it to you.
https://info.shapeshift.io/api

There is a FOMO brewing...
Nexty.io

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:36:01 AM

So an API to accept BTC, LTC, ETH, Dash and BTC Cash (not CoinPayments however).

I want to incorp in to a project I'm making for work, but I do not want to use CoinPayments for this. I know rocketr and selly have something similar, but does anyone have any recommendations?

You can start with this one: https://gourl.io
TheBusinessMan

Activity: 67
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:36:52 AM

What's the problem with coinpayments ? I think that's the why no one else are offering this, they have the best .
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: