Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:35:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[PRE-ICO] SCICOM !!!ONGOING!!! TAKE TIME TO PARTICIPATE!  (Read 6180 times)
Pytbo (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:09:41 PM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 10:43:59 AM by Pytbo

Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:10:41 PM
Last edit: December 19, 2017, 09:03:10 AM by Pytbo

OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

reserved
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:39:09 PM

What about bounty?
Terms and conditions of our Bounty Campaign you can find here https://sci-com.com/en/bounty/
Bounty thread will be published soon.
Thanks for your interest!
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:57:50 PM

Another freelance site. Why do you need TOR, I2P and their improvement? Just to make the system look more interesting? But the essence has not changed - freelancing.
First of all, thank you very much for the fact that before you asked your question, you turned to our WP.
Secondly, you still did not read it very carefully. Our system allows you not only to work by a contract model. On our platform, any person or organization will be able to offer for sale or vice versa try to find ready-made digital goods.
Completely anonymous at all stages of the deal. In the modern bureaucratized world, where for scientists / officials / corporate workers all parts of their life , even private, are strictly regulated, this is an vital necessity.
Think for yourself, everyone needs a free platform. As for buyers and as for sellers. In offline mode, even the fact of having negotiations between certain people / organizations is sufficient for an international scandal or multi-million lawsuit. Our platform will avoid such problems.
Foundico.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:29:50 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:15:30 PM

Another freelance site. Why do you need TOR, I2P and their improvement? Just to make the system look more interesting? But the essence has not changed - freelancing.
First of all, thank you very much for the fact that before you asked your question, you turned to our WP.
Secondly, you still did not read it very carefully. Our system allows you not only to work by a contract model. On our platform, any person or organization will be able to offer for sale or vice versa try to find ready-made digital goods.
Completely anonymous at all stages of the deal. In the modern bureaucratized world, where for scientists / officials / corporate workers all parts of their life , even private, are strictly regulated, this is an vital necessity.
Think for yourself, everyone needs a free platform. As for buyers and as for sellers. In offline mode, even the fact of having negotiations between certain people / organizations is sufficient for an international scandal or multi-million lawsuit. Our platform will avoid such problems.
Did not quite understand your answer.
Claims do not arise out of nothing. What will you do if your platform will be used for illegal purposes? Sales of information protected by copyright or patent law, etc.?
Let's clearly define two things:
1.) The norms of legislation differ from country to country. For the same actions in different countries, you can be both rewarded and imprisoned / killed.
2.) Our service is not a subject in this relationship. The person himself decides whether to comply with the legal norms and on the norms of what country to orient to. Man is responsible for his own actions.
And finaly answering to your question "what will you do..." - nothing.
Our platform excludes even possibility of tracking users and their actions. Therefore with all desire we can not learn anything.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:47:48 PM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
Thank you for your feedback and suggestion. Be sure we will get acquainted with it.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:16:34 AM

Official BOUNTY thread was published!
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:26:53 AM

Official BOUNTY thread was published!
Why does the campaign pay not in stakes, but in fixed tokens?
Please, you can clear all the bounty questions in the bounty thread.
From myself I can answer that fixed payment in tokens protects bounty hunters from blurring their share in case of a large number of campaign participants. Developers are given the necessary flexibility in its implementation and can quickly strengthen the most important directions of bounty campaign.
GlobeCryptoMarkets

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 02:00:52 PM

New Cryptocurrency exchange site.
sell/buy platform
TRADE BTC/crypto,LTC/crypto,DOGE/crypto

MARKET: https://globecryptomarkets.com/market
HOME: https://globecryptomarkets.com/
VOTING: https://globecryptomarkets.com/page/voting
SECURITY: https://globecryptomarkets.com/post/security
FEE: https://globecryptomarkets.com/page/fees
SUPPORT: https://support.globecryptomarkets.com/

if you want to add coin exclusive or to add coin to voting list >> https://globecryptomarkets.com/post/add-coin-2
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:42:23 PM

Did not understand where info about soft/hard cap on presale/ICO?
As you can see from White Paper we have no soft cap and hard cap for presale. There is a common hard cap - 34 240 ETH. If it will be closed already on the presale, this will only accelerate the implementation of the stages of work on the road map.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:51:25 PM

if you want to add coin exclusive or to add coin to voting list
Thank you for your suggestion. Be sure we will get acquainted with it.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:06:07 PM

As you can see from White Paper we have no soft cap and hard cap for presale. There is a common hard cap - 34 240 ETH. If it will be closed already on the presale, this will only accelerate the implementation of the stages of work on the road map.
So what will you do if you will collect small amount of funds on preale?
Since we have some support, including financial support, we will continue preparing for ICO at our own expense.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:47:21 PM

@ GlobeCryptoMarkets
Please stop spamming.
Sci-Com.com

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:21:15 PM

For all questions regarding the technical part of the project, you can also contact me.
Klaud07

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:40:54 PM

Пpaвильнo я пoнял, чтo вы xoтитe coбpaть oкoлo $15 000 000, пpи тoм, чтo кoмaндa y вac cocтoит из энтyзиacтoв?
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:35:25 PM

Пpaвильнo я пoнял, чтo вы xoтитe coбpaть oкoлo $15 000 000, пpи тoм, чтo кoмaндa y вac cocтoит из энтyзиacтoв?
Good evening! Please respect other participants in the discussion and communicate in the language of the section in which the thread was published. Soon the topic will be published in your local and if it will be comfortable for you will have opportunity ask your questions in a language convenient for you.
I can assure you that we represent the interests (and opportunities) of a much broader circle of people that are listed in the team section. The technical part of the project will undoubtedly be performed by professionals in their field. That's why we are forced to turn to crowdfunding. The services of those professionals who will produce the final product is very expensive.
A similar situation with marketing - just promotion of project is already worth a lot of money.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:58:38 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Good day!
We assume that the minimum amount of investment for the start of the project lies in the range of 8,000 - 10,000 ETH. The marketing costs in this option will be minimal. But this will not be a narrow point in the work of the project, since at the initial stages we are betting on the development of the project through close professional scientific communities with the help of those people with whom we are already working.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:59:52 AM

I do not know how it really is, but from the side your project looks like a near criminally. This is my subjective opinion, and not a desire to argue. Thank you.
Thank you for your interest to the project. We will not argue, just watch the announcements, I assure you it will be interesting.
And I see that you are in search of a signature campaign - you can check our Bounty thread, there are good conditions.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: