Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:37:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[PRE-ICO] SCICOM !!!ONGOING!!! TAKE TIME TO PARTICIPATE!  (Read 6180 times)
Pytbo (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:22:33 PM

Please, you can clear all the bounty questions in the bounty thread.
From myself I can answer that fixed payment in tokens protects bounty hunters from blurring their share in case of a large number of campaign participants. Developers are given the necessary flexibility in its implementation and can quickly strengthen the most important directions of bounty campaign.
Thank you for the detailed response.
I looked at your WP - is not too small amount will be in circulation for serious purchases, which you assume will provide by platform?
What is so secret can be bought for 10-20 million dollars while companies spend on R&D milliards?
To carry out transactions in the initial stages, these amounts are more than sufficient. As you know, the capitalization of tokens, if they are in demand, will grow. In addition, a little later we will announcing a pricing scheme for tokens in the case of very large deals - our own development, which will meet the interests of all the participants of the ecosystem SciCom.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:12:32 PM

Why there is no this info in WP right now?
We are expanding the circle of direct developers of the project concept. We have powerful advisors from the world of science. We guided by their advice and wishes, since in the end the product will be created for them. Do not worry, by the beginning of the presale you will have full information.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:47:28 PM

And how often will we learn about any critical changes in the project?
The next update will be made no later than 2 days.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:34:15 AM

We are expanding the circle of direct developers of the project concept. We have powerful advisors from the world of science. We guided by their advice and wishes, since in the end the product will be created for them. Do not worry, by the beginning of the presale you will have full information.
Can you give proofs of cooperation with such people?
Did you carefully read the thread?
In the modern bureaucratized world, where for scientists / officials / corporate workers all parts of their life , even private, are strictly regulated, this is an vital necessity.
We can not publish everything that we have.
Here is one of the official papers, the sequel will be published later:
Flexibit

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 03:44:33 PM

this could be a good one but not for many people in my opinion, most countries will be left out on this project in the long run but will be very useful in the long term. anyway, the option to translate text and earn from it is good and I like it Smiley
LightFork

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:21:39 PM

An excellent concept of the project - those who really own knowledge should receive money for them, and not the legal departments of corporations.

thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:12:27 AM

your main objectives and goal are not really understable. especially the goal is too buzzy. ICO goals must be very clear. even a sick person should be able to comprehend what you intend to do. what exactly are the increasing yields from scientific solution?. are you talking about results of scientific research?. if so how do you intend to achieve this through blockchain technology. I went through the managment team and the only history you can find about them is through their facebook page. i dont think that is acceptable. Linkedin profile will be better. facebook will not provide us details about their previous work experience.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:32:35 AM

your main objectives and goal are not really understable. especially the goal is too buzzy. ICO goals must be very clear. even a sick person should be able to comprehend what you intend to do. what exactly are the increasing yields from scientific solution?. are you talking about results of scientific research?. if so how do you intend to achieve this through blockchain technology. I went through the managment team and the only history you can find about them is through their facebook page. i dont think that is acceptable. Linkedin profile will be better. facebook will not provide us details about their previous work experience.
Thanks for your feedback!
At the moment, there is a census of the WP. Correction of errors (we were strucked by the work of a hired translator) and making some changes to the concept. We took into account the feedback from the scientific community and the wishes of our advisors. Stay in touch, the changes will be very interesting.
Concerning Linkedin, I can tell you that in our country it is banned.
warawolf19

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:02:47 PM

scicom is the first decentralize platform for recieving of increasing yield from scientific knowledge it has a high potential of succeeding we must support this project it is giving us a opportunity to become rich someday.
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

What I understand about this platform is gaining knowledge through social world...I like the idea...interesting project though..
Gamblet

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:27:11 PM

Does the project plan participation in any blockcain conferences or competitions between ICO?
Gamblet

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:40:33 PM

An excellent concept of the project - those who really own knowledge should receive money for them, and not the legal departments of corporations.
The concept looks interesting. Let's see what will happen with the implementation of the project.
The beta version of the platform should appear pretty soon judging by Roadmap. Let's see how they implement this stage.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:28:20 PM

Explain please and why such anonymity in the platform?
This is the requirements of the scientific community. Details you can read on the previous pages, everything is obvious.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:35:11 PM

For all questions regarding the technical part of the project, you can also contact me.
What will happen to the token of the emergence of new standards for Ethereum 2.0?
This issue will be relevant in the future not earlier than 3-5 years. The input data will change many times by this time.
Gamblet

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:02:21 PM

Can you give proofs of cooperation with such people?
Did you carefully read the thread?
In the modern bureaucratized world, where for scientists / officials / corporate workers all parts of their life , even private, are strictly regulated, this is an vital necessity.
We can not publish everything that we have.
Here is one of the official papers, the sequel will be published later:

And the answer from them has already come? It is more interesting to know what the scientific community answered.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:45:43 PM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Good day!
We assume that the minimum amount of investment for the start of the project lies in the range of 8,000 - 10,000 ETH. The marketing costs in this option will be minimal. But this will not be a narrow point in the work of the project, since at the initial stages we are betting on the development of the project through close professional scientific communities with the help of those people with whom we are already working.
What will happen to the not sold tokens? Will they be burned?
On thursday we will open a private cabinet. In it you can learn the code of the token and the code of the presale. Also the other day the code will be placed on the Github.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

Explain please and why such anonymity in the platform?
This is the requirements of the scientific community. Details you can read on the previous pages, everything is obvious.
Thanks for the answer. I thought the experts do not aspire to anonymity. They need to make a name for themselves.
After they made a name for themselves, this is happens: they lose their freedom to dispose of themselves and their knowledge as they want because of their reputation and commitments. Therefore, they like nobody else are interested in anonymity for some kinds of activities.
It is not excluded that the Ethereum can change by the end of 2018. What will be difficult to predict in 3-5 years?
Even Vitalik Buterin does not undertake to make such predictions, but it's easy for you.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:09:37 PM

This project is really interesting. It catch my attention easily, especially that I'm really fond of science. This is a Real Science for Real. So SCICOM is the first joint decentralized platform for receiving of increasing yield from scientific knowledge, development in various spheres of people’s life, receiving yield by platform’s users from their workings, solutions, prognosis and knowledge. I hope for the success of this project. GoodLuck.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1259

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:01:48 PM

Three very interesting features from this project, ones where anyone can participate
in and be rewarded

1. Rent computer power
2. Translate texts and earn
3. Participate in development projects

The fourth feature is a bit more technical for me I assume you earn from
"setting out your research and development projects and scientific inventions" ?

Who verifies the content of the scientific projects submitted to the SCICOIN
blockchain, can anyone just load any sort of jibberish?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:48:49 AM

Bigger companies who's into IT business might really need your concept. For them to develop a modern computer technology and software development. But can this be benificial for them and for your company?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: