Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:19:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[PRE-ICO] SCICOM !!!ONGOING!!! TAKE TIME TO PARTICIPATE!  (Read 6180 times)
kurangaquato

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:56:56 AM

This project is really interesting. It catch my attention easily, especially that I'm really fond of science. This is a Real Science for Real. So SCICOM is the first joint decentralized platform for receiving of increasing yield from scientific knowledge, development in various spheres of people’s life, receiving yield by platform’s users from their workings, solutions, prognosis and knowledge. I hope for the success of this project. GoodLuck.
he project strongly support, this may well be more to ease the pengtahuan science technology tabuh becomes easier. may the project running smoothl
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:51:04 AM

On our platform, any person or organization will be able to offer for sale or vice versa try to find ready-made digital goods.
Completely anonymous at all stages of the deal.
There are no details about these procedures in the WP. I did not read everything, but there seems to be no such information in the relevant sections.
you mentioned about ready made digital goods. How can they sell this ready made goods and to whom they can sell this ready made digital goods? How about the price value for each good, does it fits the budget of the buyer?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pytbo (OP)

Merit: 10

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

On our platform, any person or organization will be able to offer for sale or vice versa try to find ready-made digital goods.
Completely anonymous at all stages of the deal.
There are no details about these procedures in the WP. I did not read everything, but there seems to be no such information in the relevant sections.
Wait for our announcement. Soon the new feature of the project - the Cabinet of the Qualified Investor will be presented.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:53:28 AM

The fourth feature is a bit more technical for me I assume you earn from
"setting out your research and development projects and scientific inventions" ?
This is a small typo. The meaning is this: "selling out your research and development projects and scientific inventions"
Who verifies the content of the scientific projects submitted to the SCICOIN
blockchain, can anyone just load any sort of jibberish?
About this in more detail you can learn from the announcement of the Cabinet of the Qualified Investor. Stay in touch!
natecushnerman

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:01:17 AM

Hi there! The project idea looks interesting! But do you on the team have significant real-world experience in that field, like science, r&d?
Also how the token price will be growing according to your estimations and what exactly is thought to trigger that growth?
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:21:23 AM

Hi there! The project idea looks interesting! But do you on the team have significant real-world experience in that field, like science, r&d?
Also how the token price will be growing according to your estimations and what exactly is thought to trigger that growth?
Yes, there are such people, but not all of them can advertise their participation in connection with their service position.
Of course, we have calculations for the growth of the price of the token, moreover, in the amended version of the VP you will see our own development - Buyback, which is beneficial for all investors.
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:06:47 AM

you mentioned about ready made digital goods. How can they sell this ready made goods and to whom they can sell this ready made digital goods? How about the price value for each good, does it fits the budget of the buyer?
The price is determined directly by the Buyer and the Seller. In the Office of a Qualified Investor, such goods will be selling for which you can not find out the price from the market.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

The price is determined directly by the Buyer and the Seller. In the Office of a Qualified Investor, such goods will be selling for which you can not find out the price from the market.
interesting, so meaning to say that its just between the seller and the buyer and the product won't be available anywhere?
just wanted to make sure that I understand your answer correctly mate.

Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

interesting, so meaning to say that its just between the seller and the buyer and the product won't be available anywhere?
You understood everything perfectly. Moreover, not only the product itself will not be available, but even information that product generally exists and even its name. This information will not be known by anybody even our service.
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:12 PM

I'm reading to your whitepaper, site architecture is good and hyperboria is anonymous. Can I trade your Sci token? Any exchanges?
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:51:06 PM

Good news everyone!
As it was announced, the Personal Cabinet was launched.
Now you can register and read the instructions necessary to participate in the presale.
http://lk.sci-com.com/login/
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:14:33 PM

This projects gives as a variety of opportunity such as privacy policy, stable transactions, procedures stability, and transparency. I want to be a part of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:21:51 AM

You understood everything perfectly. Moreover, not only the product itself will not be available, but even information that product generally exists and even its name. This information will not be known by anybody even our service.
that means the buyer and the seller are the only one who knows the information about the product. Am I correct?

Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:43:44 AM

What is s token? How to know if i lost my s token? And where i cn get s token?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:06:29 PM

Dear colleagues, today you can get acquainted with WP 2.0. Taking into account the questions and wishes of the community, we have processed and supplemented it.
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:28:01 PM

Bigger companies who's into IT business might really need your concept. For them to develop a modern computer technology and software development. But can this be benificial for them and for your company?
Attraction of big companies attracts big investors.I think in the future we will see many partners
Gamblet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:48:37 PM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Good day!
We assume that the minimum amount of investment for the start of the project lies in the range of 8,000 - 10,000 ETH. The marketing costs in this option will be minimal. But this will not be a narrow point in the work of the project, since at the initial stages we are betting on the development of the project through close professional scientific communities with the help of those people with whom we are already working.
What will happen to the not sold tokens? Will they be burned?
On thursday we will open a private cabinet. In it you can learn the code of the token and the code of the presale. Also the other day the code will be placed on the Github.
Thank you. Now I will register.
Useful information. Just wanted to ask how to add a token.
Gamblet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:04:36 PM

What is s token? How to know if i lost my s token? And where i cn get s token?
You can buy them on a presale.
Gamblet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

this scicom platform was built in blockchain technology so this is legit. we must spread it on public. goodluck dev.
I think the platform will be useful for most of the community.
In addition, people who did not know about the advantages of  blockchain can also come.
Gamblet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:31:19 PM

Bonuses for early bounty supporters look attractive.
Also I think in the future will join the bounty campaign.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: