Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:58:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]-[PRE-ICO] SCICOM !!!ONGOING!!! TAKE TIME TO PARTICIPATE!  (Read 6180 times)
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:56:52 PM

Thank you for this project but how are we supposed to get science for real dollars? And is this true or fake do u have any proof? Cause i wanna know about this project . and lastly does it connected tp the ico and does it have bounty?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gamblet

Activity: 476
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:06:05 PM

Thank you for this project but how are we supposed to get science for real dollars? And is this true or fake do u have any proof? Cause i wanna know about this project . and lastly does it connected tp the ico and does it have bounty?
Description of the bounty is in the White Paper.
Gamblet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:24:56 PM

On our platform, any person or organization will be able to offer for sale or vice versa try to find ready-made digital goods.
Completely anonymous at all stages of the deal.
There are no details about these procedures in the WP. I did not read everything, but there seems to be no such information in the relevant sections.
Wait for our announcement. Soon the new feature of the project - the Cabinet of the Qualified Investor will be presented.
Cabinet looks nice.A good step.
hadang

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:22:18 PM

Sci Token is a good project, I like the scientific research so I am totally interested in it. The project uses a stable currency, how stable is it?
Gamblet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:39:41 PM

Sci Token is a good project, I like the scientific research so I am totally interested in it. The project uses a stable currency, how stable is it?
Sci Token  will be handled exclusively inside the platform. For this, the price will be stable.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:55:34 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2017, 10:48:40 PM by s2sallbygrace

Bigger companies who's into IT business might really need your concept. For them to develop a modern computer technology and software development. But can this be benificial for them and for your company?
?
Attraction of big companies attracts big investors.I think in the future we will see many partners
Without cooperation with good scientists, it will be difficult to interest large companies.
yes you are  right. Cooperation not only a good scientist, cooperation of the whole team to make the company platform more effective.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Gamblet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:03:53 PM

The main thing is to not be able to deceive the rating system and cheat using it.
Judging by the WP protection against fraud should be carried out using tests. I wonder who will produce them.
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

The project will use two different tokens. One will be traded on the exchange and the second will be sold on the platform for internal use.
I think this is a great project.
But can you tell me what can we do with second token?
Pytbo (OP)

Community Manager hire me

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:00:02 PM

Please see the next update in our platform:

QUALIFIED SELLER & BUYER PROFILE

Aiming to limit the access to personal accounts to uninvolved persons, we’ve established the admission fee amounting to 10 ETH for the sellers and 170 ETH for the buyers. It shall be paid in the form of a security deposit and stored at the profile holder account.  The Seller’s action plan is as follows:
Upon contribution of a security deposit, the Seller shall get access to 3 fields.
Field  No.1: description of the product, data, etc. which he intends to sell. To be filled in any format.
Field  No. 2: tags helping the purchasers to find his product.
Field  No.3: a list of actual chat sessions.
The Buyer’s action plan is as follows:
 Upon contribution of a security deposit, the Buyer shall get access to tag search bar. When filling it you get a result, that is, the list of Sellers’ advertisements therein over 65% of tags coincide. Besides, the Buyer shall be entitled to view the Seller’s Field No.1 while looking through the advertisements.
If the Buyer is interested in a product, he opens a chat session with the Seller.
Chat sessions imply end-to-end encryption, forwarding and copying prohibition, no traces on servers. Chat-session opening cost is 5 ETH.
If the parties manage to reach a consensus concerning the transaction, the Buyer and the Seller fill in Form No.1. If they fail to reach the consensus, the Seller closes the chat-session with two options: neutral/positive trust to the Buyer of negative trust.
In case of closing a chat session with a negative trust, the Seller’s balance shall be debited for 5 ETH.
In case of closing a chat session with a neutral/positive trust, the Seller’s balance shall remain unchanged.
Form No.1 contains digital wallet data and other data applicable for transactions implementation, plus a smart contract type option, necessary for transaction conditions approval and transaction implementation.
seriin

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:48:58 PM

Having this project is really significant and useful to every users, especially to those who like scientific reaserchers. I'm really interested to SciCom. It is a combination of science and technology as like it's name scicom. And the project uses a stable currency which is good.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

Bigger companies who's into IT business might really need your concept. For them to develop a modern computer technology and software development. But can this be benificial for them and for your company?
?
Attraction of big companies attracts big investors.I think in the future we will see many partners
Without cooperation with good scientists, it will be difficult to interest large companies.
yes you are  right. Cooperation not only a good scientist, cooperation of the while team to make the company platform more effective.
I agree. If the team does not work productively then the project may fail and scientists will not participate in it.
The decentralization of the platform and its anonymity will help to monetize its knowledge even to people who are outside the scientific community but possess the necessary knowledge.
The main thing is to not be able to deceive the rating system and cheat using it.
yes, because if you do so that would be the start of the company to crash down or maybe lost their investors and go back to zero which you don't want to happen.

Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:00:58 AM

Meet our own development:

TOKENS REPURCHASE
According to the development strategy, 50 percent of tokens shall be left for the project. It is necessary so as to ensure the implementation of major transactions and guaranteed profit gaining by our investors. How does it work?
Purchasing a great number of tokens at the stock exchange results in considerable increase of the token price. Taking into account the fact that tokens are purchased for a major transaction by one buyer and that the purchased tokens are transferred to the seller, there is almost the100 % probability that token exchange rate at a non-recurrent sale will be lower than the value we had at the time of the transaction execution.
Thus, we should use tokens repurchase mechanism. Here’s a certain example of such repurchase:
In the X-number of tokens turnover for a total amount of 100 000 ETH. The token price is 100000/X.
To carry out a major transaction we need tokens for a total amount of 50 000 ETH. The buyer purchases tokens at the price of (100000/X)*2 from the project fund. Consequently, the price of all circulating tokens will be increased by 50 percent. Thus, available funds amounting to 50 000 ETH are formed, 95 % percent of which are automatically allocated to tokens repurchase from the stock exchange when reacing the price of 100000/X +5%. This means that token owners have nearly 100% warranty of the fact that the token price will not decrease lower than the token price which was effective before the major transaction execution and they get the opportunity to gain profit due to the repurchase start at the price higher than the initial one.
The aforesaid mechanism shall be implemented using smart-contracts in Ethereum medium.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:06:18 PM

We are expanding the circle of direct developers of the project concept. We have powerful advisors from the world of science. We guided by their advice and wishes, since in the end the product will be created for them. Do not worry, by the beginning of the presale you will have full information.
Can you give proofs of cooperation with such people?
Did you carefully read the thread?
In the modern bureaucratized world, where for scientists / officials / corporate workers all parts of their life , even private, are strictly regulated, this is an vital necessity.
We can not publish everything that we have.
Here is one of the official papers, the sequel will be published later:

And the answer from them has already come? It is more interesting to know what the scientific community answered.
very much appreciated that you showed us proof of documents. I do understand that not all documents are to be shown in public due to a confidential matter.

Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:23:55 PM

@kyanscadiel
It's not all the documents! Soon will be more interesting, stay connected!
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:26:13 PM

Anyone who has an interest can see the code of our smart contract on github:
https://github.com/SciComcom/contract-source-code
Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

The scheme is very tricky from where you got it? Why do you think that serious players will be using your platform to carry out such deals?
Our own development.
Marketing plus the right positioning yourself. At the moment, do you know a lot of platforms oriented to anonymous trading with digital goods of very high cost?
hadang

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:55:41 PM

Sci Token  will be handled exclusively inside the platform. For this, the price will be stable.
Does SCICOM use proprietary insider trading internally? 50% of the tokens will be left to the project for what purpose?
s2sallbygrace

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:46:45 PM

This project is really interesting. It catch my attention easily, especially that I'm really fond of science. This is a Real Science for Real. So SCICOM is the first joint decentralized platform for receiving of increasing yield from scientific knowledge, development in various spheres of people’s life, receiving yield by platform’s users from their workings, solutions, prognosis and knowledge. I hope for the success of this project. GoodLuck.
While there are no competitors need to win their audience. Including investors, users and partners.
yes have no competitors yet, but there are also ICO's who just launch thier own unique platforms and offers dofferent from what you offer. Don't you consider them as your competitor in ICO industry?

Pytbo (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:55:08 PM

Does SCICOM use proprietary insider trading internally? 50% of the tokens will be left to the project for what purpose?
Please read our WP 2.0 or this post
Here the answer to your question.
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1260

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:05:43 PM

Please see the next update in our platform:

QUALIFIED SELLER & BUYER PROFILE

Aiming to limit the access to personal accounts to uninvolved persons, we’ve established the admission fee amounting to 10 ETH for the sellers and 170 ETH for the buyers. It shall be paid in the form of a security deposit and stored at the profile holder account.  The Seller’s action plan is as follows:
Upon contribution of a security deposit, the Seller shall get access to 3 fields.
Field  No.1: description of the product, data, etc. which he intends to sell. To be filled in any format.
Field  No. 2: tags helping the purchasers to find his product.
Field  No.3: a list of actual chat sessions.
The Buyer’s action plan is as follows:
 Upon contribution of a security deposit, the Buyer shall get access to tag search bar. When filling it you get a result, that is, the list of Sellers’ advertisements therein over 65% of tags coincide. Besides, the Buyer shall be entitled to view the Seller’s Field No.1 while looking through the advertisements.
If the Buyer is interested in a product, he opens a chat session with the Seller.
Chat sessions imply end-to-end encryption, forwarding and copying prohibition, no traces on servers. Chat-session opening cost is 5 ETH.
If the parties manage to reach a consensus concerning the transaction, the Buyer and the Seller fill in Form No.1. If they fail to reach the consensus, the Seller closes the chat-session with two options: neutral/positive trust to the Buyer of negative trust.
In case of closing a chat session with a negative trust, the Seller’s balance shall be debited for 5 ETH.
In case of closing a chat session with a neutral/positive trust, the Seller’s balance shall remain unchanged.
Form No.1 contains digital wallet data and other data applicable for transactions implementation, plus a smart contract type option, necessary for transaction conditions approval and transaction implementation.

I think this is a good update to the platform.  Its like a very expensive resturant , the prices
are high to only attract quality high earning clients.

At first i thought 170 ETH was very high for buyers, but on reflection this ensures serious
buyers of serious projects Will not have a problem with these conditions.

One question though, what happens to the "deposits" of the buyer if the chat sessions
are closed for various reasons?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████