Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nexus? Any strong opinion?  (Read 198 times)
CryptosapienZA (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:00:07 PM

Is there anyone who has strong opinions about the Nexus project? Please share the good, bad and the ugly?
cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:02:00 PM

X-posting from ANN thread. This document should cover the most you are looking for,

Cons -
No WP, no roadmap or timeline...

Overall NXS is only for people who have lot of patience.... not for short term investment

Hype on conference itself took NXS to few folds higher that where it is today.... I expect, any slight news on cubsats will take it to 3 digits (Cubsats are tentatively scheduled for mid of next year and few more partnerships are coming up in 2019)
shandi albert

Activity: 308

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

X-posting from ANN thread. This document should cover the most you are looking for,

Cons -
No WP, no roadmap or timeline...

Overall NXS is only for people who have lot of patience.... not for short term investment

Hype on conference itself took NXS to few folds higher that where it is today.... I expect, any slight news on cubsats will take it to 3 digits (Cubsats are tentatively scheduled for mid of next year and few more partnerships are coming up in 2019)
Need to watch out for if what you say is true, and I see the journey is slow..whether it can bring in a lot of innovation and try a lot of amazing things to drive an innovation.

We see together Wink

cau

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:29:20 PM

Need to watch out for if what you say is true, and I see the journey is slow..whether it can bring in a lot of innovation and try a lot of amazing things to drive an innovation.

We see together Wink

In paper, features like -
Two way signature,
Reversible transactions,
3D chain
Cubesats
Smart Contract
Quantum Resistance

These sound truly amazing and they were even success in forming partnership with Vector. Things were slow, but hopefully a long journey ahead of us.
shandi albert

Activity: 308

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

We see together Wink

In paper, features like -
Two way signature,
Reversible transactions,
3D chain
Cubesats
Smart Contract
Quantum Resistance

These sound truly amazing and they were even success in forming partnership with Vector. Things were slow, but hopefully a long journey ahead of us.
Such remarkable developments, slowly but surely.
people will see and talk about it if good news they bring
let's wait together Wink

allcryptominer

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:36:05 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 01:07:34 PM by allcryptominer

Nexus is one of my favourite crypto. If they can deliver what they promise I think this will be a top 10 coin in near future.

And if/when they launch the first sattelite it definetly going to be 3-digits if not 4-digits.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: