Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre-Sale] Graphene Power - WELCOME TO THE FUTURE OF NANOTECHNOLOGIES  (Read 5966 times)
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 06:20:07 PM

We received an offer from Chinese cryptomayers, to develop a farm for cryptomayning based on graphene technologies.

Previously, such ideas were not considered by the Graphene Power project.  We were told that this is a very profitable direction, but lately we hear that this is becoming less popular with each passing day.  We have technologies that you can use to create a crypto farm.  Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor's throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it's all real (we remind you that we do not have a crypto farm prototype, but we could design it in 6-8 months). 

But are the founders not sure whether to spend time and money on this and will it be profitable in a year? 

If among you there are professional cryptomayers, then your opinion will be very important to us.

It's a very interesting information. It could be really profitable for the short time perspective (I mean nearer 3-5 years). It would be great if the team was able to raise enough funds to support the both projects. As for me the current graphene project can change the whole industry and  make an invaluable contribution to environtment protection. I guess Chinese cryptomayers can join the graphene project as a partner providing their support. This will  will be a considerable reason for investors to contribute to the current project and future joint one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arwanabounty

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:36:14 AM

with technological development now more and more with interesting projects like graphene power, this project about the latest development of cheap earth energy, the project will be a huge success.
RCB100%

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:56:25 AM

I love project, one interesting project. Joined buy token and hope success!
Liquid01

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:38:29 AM

very good project, good luck

Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:14:30 AM

hallo, can anybody answer me, how much money has been collected or tokens sold in pre-sale now? because your website is not transparent

gpower (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:42:53 PM

hallo, can anybody answer me, how much money has been collected or tokens sold in pre-sale now? because your website is not transparent

Hello. Our website and smart contract completely transparent. At the address on the website, you can find all the information about sales. At the moment, sold more than 2 million tokens excluding bonuses.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:44:11 PM

We received an offer from Chinese cryptomayers, to develop a farm for cryptomayning based on graphene technologies.

Previously, such ideas were not considered by the Graphene Power project.  We were told that this is a very profitable direction, but lately we hear that this is becoming less popular with each passing day.  We have technologies that you can use to create a crypto farm.  Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor's throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it's all real (we remind you that we do not have a crypto farm prototype, but we could design it in 6-8 months). 

But are the founders not sure whether to spend time and money on this and will it be profitable in a year? 

If among you there are professional cryptomayers, then your opinion will be very important to us.

It's a very interesting information. It could be really profitable for the short time perspective (I mean nearer 3-5 years). It would be great if the team was able to raise enough funds to support the both projects. As for me the current graphene project can change the whole industry and  make an invaluable contribution to environtment protection. I guess Chinese cryptomayers can join the graphene project as a partner providing their support. This will  will be a considerable reason for investors to contribute to the current project and future joint one.

Chinese cryptomayers already invested in the project on exclusive conditions.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:50:11 PM

with technological development now more and more with interesting projects like graphene power, this project about the latest development of cheap earth energy, the project will be a huge success.

Hello. Our project is already showing a lot of interest from major sponsors. Thank you.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:51:00 PM

I love project, one interesting project. Joined buy token and hope success!

Thank you and welcome to the team!
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:24:32 PM

Chinese cryptomayers already invested in the project on exclusive conditions.
Fantastic news! Thanks for your timely updates! I believe more project will join and invest in Graphene. It offers a technology that can improve and upgrade products of companies in the different branches providing much  lighter, faster, and
safer material nd innovative solution.
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

One more update from our official channel. The team hard work to promote the project and to engage new partners. We already saw the result;) Go, graphene, change the word! https://iconow.net/ico-869/

gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:24:11 PM

We take the first steps to open the “Graphene Power” plant and choose the ideal premises. Thank you all for your support.

tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:59:21 PM

when you update the information about the team on your site, the search for your data gives absolutely anti-dummy data! If you give complete and reliable information on the team of questions, I think no one will have about your honesty!
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:14:49 PM

when you update the information about the team on your site, the search for your data gives absolutely anti-dummy data! If you give complete and reliable information on the team of questions, I think no one will have about your honesty!

The developers promised in the near future to release a video in which to show the team members that they are real people, not fake photos that were used on the site! I think the website will also be updated after the New Year holidays!
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:29:35 PM

Hello. We understand you very well and often ask the founders themselves when they will assemble the team together.  They said that they will not send single photos or videos of team members since you will not be satisfied with it.  At the moment they are still in other countries and they have a lot of very important work.  But they promised that after the new year they will gather in Spain they will have meetings with big investors and they will also talk to television about the Graphene Power project and after that we will publish a video.  We hope you are satisfied, please be patient. 

Sincerely support Graphene Power.
gpower (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:54:54 PM

We recently received a proposal to develop a crypto-miner based on our graphene technologies. We have technologies that can be used to create a crypto-miner. Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor's throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it's all real. The management of the project "Graphene Power" decided to agree to this proposal, this gives us several promising benefits. A cryptomayer based on graphene technology will stand cheaper and have better performance. Since we are developing our own Nano International Sales platform, it will work on our blockchain. We will have our own coin which will have the support of innovative technologies. People will be able to mine our coins and other coins using the miners developed by us.

Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:01:51 PM

Graphene crypto-miner

We recently received a proposal to develop a crypto-miner based on our graphene technologies. We have technologies that can be used to create a crypto-miner. Technologies based on graphene can several times improve the processor’s throughput system, reduce power consumption and also reduce the temperature, it’s all real. The management of the project “Graphene Power” decided to agree to this proposal, this gives us several promising benefits. A cryptomayer based on graphene technology will stand cheaper and have better performance. Since we are developing our own Nano International Sales platform, it will work on our blockchain. We will have our own coin which will have the support of innovative technologies. People will be able to mine our coins and other coins using the miners developed by us.

https://medium.com/@gpower.network/graphene-crypto-miner-3603e0d1a17a
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:20:10 AM

It looks like a good work for renewable energy. It is a good investment if there is production like the ones you mentioned in the following years, even if you do not make a serious profit in the first place because the project is to set up a factory and produce technology.
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:10:58 AM

Since the team decided to work on crypto-miner I'd like to ask a several questions:
1. Do you plan to launch a second ICO in nearer future or to attract private funds?
2. Are you going to extand your team and do you already have any candidates?
3. Will the graphene holders have any benefits to get your future coin airdrop?))))))
arwanabounty

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:33:51 PM

very good projects, real industry financing projects, the use of graphene in the industry is still very big is for players who supply is still a bit. this becomes an opportunity to be a supplier of singgle in this industry, a project that we should support together.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: