Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:37:25 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Self Aware Cryptocurrency (Skynet?)  (Read 1751 times)
hendo420 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 08:47:05 PM

Please just dont destroy the menkind!

Well... The AI ive described would be very very slow. But when you think in terms of macroscopic time, like time relative to planets forming and stars being born and dying it would be very fast. lol

The same experiment could be done with a faster AI brain, taking the cryptocurrency out of the equation or letting the AI neurons talk to each other directly and unencrypted. But then someone could just take out the AI portion of the code and have just a plain wallet. The only reason I think it needs a cryptocurrency backing is its a great way to reward processing power.

What I'm talking about is something along the lines of this http://www.neurdon.com/2010/10/27/biologically-realistic-neural-models-on-gpu/ but BIGGER waaaaaayyyyyy BIGGER.

ebmarket.co
Stouse49

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:17:37 PM

You have described the machine on the show "Person of Interest"

BTC:
pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 10:26:36 PM

You have described the machine on the show "Person of Interest"
Sort of. To complete the picture then, aside from the simpler matter of coding, all we need is an altruistic billionaire and volunteers for the role of an unafraid ex-special-service-agent-type ninja dude.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Stouse49

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 11:06:29 PM

At the end of the film Terminator 3, John Conner explains what Skynet was and what it had done.  I replaced Skynet with Bitcoin in the quote below:

Quote from: John Connor in Terminator 3

By the time [Bitcoin] became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown.

BTC:
hendo420 (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2013, 07:04:49 AM

At the end of the film Terminator 3, John Conner explains what Skynet was and what it had done.  I replaced Skynet with Bitcoin in the quote below:

Quote from: John Connor in Terminator 3

By the time [Bitcoin] became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown.

I can do that too.

By the time [The Dildo] became self-aware it had spread into millions of computer servers across the planet. Ordinary computers in office buildings, dorm rooms; everywhere. It was software; in cyberspace. There was no system core; it could not be shutdown.

ebmarket.co
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: