Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:56:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Airfio is advancing the crypto banking with AI  (Read 498 times)
erikaoliveira871 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:24:25 PM

Artificial intelligence (AI) is transforming the business into a growth-oriented future. With machine learning and big data analysis, AI is an absolute technique that prevents manual errors and rationalizes the system.
Considering the near future, Airfio is emerging in a crypto market with the first ever biggest revolution. It is integrating the AI technology across blockchain based transactions with the vision to make transactions quicker, faster and smarter. Neural language processing under crypto market prevents the error, reduces the cost and improves the work efficiency. Since it read & comprehend the customer?s behavior, it frees up the employees for most complicated errors.
How does AI work better in Crypto banking?
Though cryptocurrency market is soaring with a number of new coins every day, only a few become successful which embraces something new & worth to invest for. Airfio is deriving biggest revolution in crypto banking by emerging AI.
This crypto bank is introducing 21 new products to the market. As enrollment, it presents its own currency ?ARF COIN?, Assistant Application, Mining Application, Visa Card, SDK, Earning programs and unlike.
It explains the AI work process in crypto banking as follows!
Airfio?s AI technology in crypto banking prevents inefficiency and stimulate smart trading
Artificial intelligence uses machine learning and human intelligence ? thus it is sure that transactions go smoothly without any room for errors and fatigue.
Assistant applications by Airfio offers an instant solution to the query/issue faced by users at the time of trading. It is the personal manager of users which guides them throughout the process.
Since neural language read user?s behavior over the system, it better understands user?s requisites and responds them accordingly.
Cryptocurrency transactions with AI creates digital leger advanced and investors/traders smarter.
ARF coin is built to grow borderless transactions and facilitate everyone has feasible access to cryptocurrency market.
Airfio is introducing its decentralized exchange which shall not be managed by any central authority. However, the system is based on AI which verifies the transactions via neural language processing.
For the first time ever, digital mining is possible via Mobile technology which is an exclusive launch of Airfio ? coming in later days.
Beyond these noteworthy advancements, the ARF coin proposes its future plan of launching ATM machine networks, kiosk machines, SDK, earning programs, Visa card and so on.
Airfio is launching its Pre-ICO Sale from 16th November
The Pre-ICO sale of Airfio will be commencing from 16th November 2017 and will end by 20th November 2017. There are 1 million tokens allotted for Pre-ICO.
Participants can receive free ARF tokens by joining its network.
How to join ARF?s Earning program!?
It offers various earning programs which has in lined as bounty campaign, referral program, staking program and lending program.
There are two ways to join; either by referred link or by direct visiting [https://airfio.com/r]. With a very basic information, users can get registered successfully. Upon registering the Airfio network, an advanced dashboard is given to select most preferred earning task based on his interest.
Bounty Campaign & Referral program of Airfio is the free token earning program where the number of easiest tasks are designed to let users complete and claim the free ARF tokens. Once the task is successfully completed, participants can get the status of approval and their performance on the dashboard itself.
More on its earning program: https://airfio.com/earn_tokens
Participating and joining this network is really worth investing time and effort because, at every stage (including pre-Ico, during ICO and after completion of ICO), Airfio is offering countless benefits.
Airfio Crypto bank is bringing advancement in cryptocurrency market by evolving AI technology. Be the first to join the community with below source and explore Airfio.
https://airfio.com/
Follow on twitter: https://twitter.com/airfio
Follow on Medium: https://medium.com/airfio
Originally published at www.bitcoininsider.org on November 14, 2017.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

Looking forward to the ARF technology on banking system on the cryptocurrency blockchain, I have heard a project about cryptocoin banking but did not taking it seriously, hopefully by joining your community this will help a lot on earning thru bank system on the blockchain.
pendul

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:14:18 PM

But the pre-sale already closed Huh How's that possible? Are there all coins already given away?
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:39:29 PM

Project banking with Ai is interesting project. Is project with succes, cause this project very needed by investors.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
flushimpatience

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:02:56 PM

I've already seen some similar ICO, why are you different?
SuiMikira

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:06:14 PM

pre-sale already closed dev? what should i do now to get your tokens?
manofseven

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:46:30 PM

They blocked my account without any reason, and a silly error like this when logging in: "You dont have permission to login. please contact administator for more details". I sent many emails, also try to contact with their online operator. They did not answer! Nothing...By the way I have invited many of my friends in order to gain some AFK bonus coins. They DO NOT hold they promises. This coin is in ICO phase yet, think about the end: LENDING, BANKING and so so so...This is another BCC...
My advise: Stay away from this  Angry Angry Angry
CryptoRiser

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

They blocked my account without any reason, and a silly error like this when logging in: "You dont have permission to login. please contact administator for more details". I sent many emails, also try to contact with their online operator. They did not answer! Nothing...By the way I have invited many of my friends in order to gain some AFK bonus coins. They DO NOT hold they promises. This coin is in ICO phase yet, think about the end: LENDING, BANKING and so so so...This is another BCC...
My advise: Stay away from this  Angry Angry Angry
It looks like some programmer made a site-bot, which collected money from naive people. Absolutely no information about the team, no news, movements ... a banal barefaced scam!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: