Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:07:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC/ETH ratio  (Read 476 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:13:52 AM

No, just remember when it was about 0,12 each ethereum a few months ago. It is never going to be the same, because bitcoin has increased much more than ethereum during the last time.

It might be dropping to 0.03 if bitcoin decides to go up a little bit more.

Ethereum has been increasing too, but it is not following the real pattern of bitcoin, and that is the reason of why the btc/eth price has been dropping like water from a cascade.

Poor of those people who bought ethereum with bitcoins when it was 0.12 each eth. What a huge loss.

And the worst thing for them is that I do not see ethereum recovering that ground anytime soon, they are going to remain in a position that is very difficult, do they hold waiting for the price of ethereum to recover or do they sell and admit the fact they made a mistake but at the same time forfeiting any possibility of recovering their losses.
yonton

Activity: 854
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:17:42 AM

No, just remember when it was about 0,12 each ethereum a few months ago. It is never going to be the same, because bitcoin has increased much more than ethereum during the last time.

It might be dropping to 0.03 if bitcoin decides to go up a little bit more.

Ethereum has been increasing too, but it is not following the real pattern of bitcoin, and that is the reason of why the btc/eth price has been dropping like water from a cascade.

Poor of those people who bought ethereum with bitcoins when it was 0.12 each eth. What a huge loss.

And the worst thing for them is that I do not see ethereum recovering that ground anytime soon, they are going to remain in a position that is very difficult, do they hold waiting for the price of ethereum to recover or do they sell and admit the fact they made a mistake but at the same time forfeiting any possibility of recovering their losses.
Many people are prob trying to figure that out. It's not looking good for ethereum right now.
Icaxx

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:32:56 AM

The ratio between bitcoin and etherium most like only depend on bitcoin price.
Because bitcoin price is quite more volatile than etherium and also bitcoin price price is very high.
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:44:18 AM

If bitcoin keeps on increasing Ethereum will be having a hard time increasing its price too. Of course most of the altcoins are bitcoin dependent and most of the time they rely on whatever bitcoins current price is.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:58:38 AM

It's still going down , will it increase in the next weeks/months or it will keep declining?

ETH will probably stay at the current level, perhaps increasing in value a bit and shoot through the 0.05 BTC mark which seems to be bothering it at the moment. Though it'll be hard to see whether or not it'll be able to break another all time high.

Or, it could go down to around 0.03 BTC before rebounding.

If you believe in ETH then keep holding, but personally i wouldn't hold ETH for the long run.

I think so too, Ethereum had been in the same current level or within range for a couple months now. And it might increase a little bit and hoping too see if it reaches a new ath but seems like it is having a hard time reaching that goal because of btc who has been increasing more than it should. I do have a couple of Ethereum but I am slowly selling them.

I got your point and it's true that eth is still sleeping and it's actually now sitting in 0.03btc and many now are losing their hopes but we actually saw this familiar movement in the graph and it's telling that any time soon eth will reach again at least in 0.05btc. As eth next to btc, I believe in its capabilities and it'll bring fortune to those who trust and believes it.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
Erowind

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:00:02 AM

ETH's ratio will recover and go even higher in the long term. If you're HODLING ETH long term like most folks who buy it you don't have anything to worry about. I easily a 0.2BTC ETH in the next 1-2 years.

Can't snort crack through a rolled up bitcoin Wink
Lontonbit

Activity: 420
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:05:45 AM

I've made a big mistake selling my btc for eth. I didn't think it could possibly go any lower after 6 months falling. But I was wrong looks like ethereum was a bad choice.

It’s gold for nerds
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:26 AM

Ethereum and BTC are both going down but only for a short term. And later on, they will both rise. You can check the trend of the value of the said coins.

SideKick

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:45:45 AM

its still rising mate until 2018 and so brace some new updates because of the fork is going on the move
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:46:08 AM

If bitcoin keeps on increasing Ethereum will be having a hard time increasing its price too. Of course most of the altcoins are bitcoin dependent and most of the time they rely on whatever bitcoins current price is.
In my experience the ethereum price will increase after the bitcoin. that means if the bitcoin gets increase and ethereum will try to follow the bitcoin increase trend after the bitcoin itself.
I've watched it so many times and that will not be surprised me a lot.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
francis2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:27:51 PM

Before people were saying when bitcoin price raises ethereum price drops and when btc drops, ethereum raises. But we understood it is not true at all. ethereum is a strong project and still bery popular for icos. So it will keep raising up independent from bitcoin price.
There is not a reason for that to be true I do not see a negative correlation between bitcoin and ethereum, to me those coins are two different projects each one with his goals.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: