Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Its PAYFAIR ($PRF) the next EASY x30 coin?  (Read 261 times)
ibur90 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:34:36 PM

Hi guys!

I see on ED this coin now. The team is small, only three people, but they have a demo working product. The GitHub is nicely updated, and the ICO marketcap was only 200.000$. In talks with KuCoin for listing and other exchanges.

Big announcement for the devs on 8th December.

No marketing and few people know the coin at the moment. All other new projects in these days (Upfiring, Flixxo, Confido, etc)reach 6-7 million dolars the first days with only whitepaper and no product.

This will be the same and do x30 during these week?

Regards Wink
ibur90 (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:18:26 PM

No one? Huh
rpg

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

I look at this to. May be it will be like confido, but without a scam at the end. This low capped ICO is good chance to make some xxx in few days
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:56:30 PM

I'd have invested in the ICO, had I known about it. Now, I might invest on the exchanges, I like the concept. I like the fact that the ICO only got $200k, but I wonder if I will be able to catch it the first moment it enters exchanges.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ibur90 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:44:30 AM

Thanks for the answers mates! Of course im not saying holding long term, only for make quick profits. I think 7-8m$ mcap its so possible to reach, but maybe after it will go down. At the moment it wont be shilled and not officially listed anywhere.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:00:28 AM

It's such a bad time for altcoins in general right now though, so i doubt any altcoin is capable of getting x30 in the first week in this economic climate. Everyone has poured there money into bitcoin and a lot of awesome altcoins are left lying by the wayside. Maybe once this bullish run on bitcoin finishes than PRF can gain some traction. I would expect it do drop once it hits the exchanges if anything right now tbh.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
ibur90 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:45:20 PM

Yes its bad time for altcoins, but always one make the different. At the moment is only 800.000$ mcap, im in.
ibur90 (OP)

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:10:11 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: