Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:02:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh Crap! Better Enjoy This Moment in Bitcoin History!  (Read 206 times)
CryptoBry (OP)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:50:28 PM

Okay, guys! Maybe it is time to relax a bit and sip some cup of nice and smelling good coffee somewhere cool and bright! Let's take some break and enjoy this moment after Bitcoin made a big surge and is now stabilizing a bit in the $10,000 - $10,500 level. I am sure that soon there can be some spike due to the announcement of the final date for CME's futures contracts. Sometimes it can also be exhilarating just following the movement of Bitcoin with its ups, downs and many twists in between not to mention the kind of dramatic comments from well-known personalities in the finance and banking sectors. Enjoy!

Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:58:52 PM

Oh well, it has been confirmed already by the CME group. So indeed this is another milestones in bitcoin history. The price is again picking up at $10.5K. Final date is December 18. So its more than 2 weeks from now but I  think we can surely see a spike down the road specially as we inch closer to the date.

But for me, those well known personalities are still divided, whether bitcoin is a bubble or not. But now that the CME group is joining in the fray, I still don't know if they can still call it a bubble. LOL. There will be ongoing debate, drama's, name callings etc. But I don't think that bitcoin will be deterred by all of this. Its just another day at the office.

What I don't like though is that it CME will offer a regulated trading platform. But I may be wrong in my interpretation here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀